most brutal yet true thing i have read here

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken

so true, so true.....i hate female nature. bitches always use me as an emotional tampon.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rimaxtis, autistic_tendencies, Clown Show and 2 others
You're either a hero or you're a zero.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21735, Deleted member 31944, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
fair enough

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
I disagree, do you think the trad wife in your incel dreams would have sex with you right away? No she would wait for marriage with you wouldnt she

do you think the trad wife in your incel dreams would have sex with you right away?
who said i dream of trad wife? only insecure incels want that because they know that they cant keep a girl otherwise

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit and chadcel;
who said i dream of trad wife? only insecure incels want that because they know that they cant keep a girl otherwise
But what about muh family? What about muh traditional values! What about muh west is collapsing?!!

Muh female virginity is the most important thing! No one wants a muh "ruined" woman! Muh her sleeping around lowers her valvue!

But what about muh family? What about muh traditional values! What about muh west is collapsing?!!
incel scaremongering

Muh female virginity is the most important thing! No one wants a muh "spoiled" woman! Muh her sleeping around lowers her valvue!

"im just mad girls sleep with other guys but never with me"

incel scaremongering

"im just mad girls sleep with other guys but never with me"
Muh values! Muh family! Waaaaaa 👶💦 (the only baby emoji but imagine him crying)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
Muh values! Muh family! Waaaaaa 👶💦 (the only baby emoji but imagine him crying)
they whine about women being shallow but wouldnt accept anything less than a prime aryan stacy lol

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit