Most enjoyable non college degree fields to enter?

gsizzle

gsizzle

Platinum
I’m dropping out of community college again, what are the best fields to get in without a degree? Considering getting my EMT license and getting into EMS are there any other enjoyable trades? In the US btw.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and thereallegend
@Crusile @banjojones @AscensionMan98

• +1
Reactions: Crusile and Niklaus Mikaelson
muh degree. if ur not a girl and ur dependent on a degree to make money ur not a man. go and hustle. fuck u need a degree for?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 19453 and optimisticzoomer
sell shit on ebay

If you quit college for money reasons, you have my sympathy, but if you quit because it was "hard", you're a pussy and no advice on here is going to help you. College is so easy, if you can't get through 4 years of what is essentially unsupervised high school you're doomed jfl. Despite what retards say on here, college is the best way out of wage slavery for 99% of the people here.

Assuming the former, go take the most convienent menial job you can and save the money for a coding bootcamp. Most are <8k and only 3 months, and after you can you apply for the same jobs as college grads making 70k+ a year.

Without some form of training, or incredible effort (and luck) to be self-employed, you will almost certainly be stuck as a wage slave for your entire life.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 14392, AngryShortMale and 5 others
Stay in school, transfer to a good college when you're 2 years worth of credits in and graduate from there. Trust me you will regret not getting a useful college degree.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 14392, AngryShortMale and 3 others
If you quit college for money reasons, you have my sympathy, but if you quit because it was "hard", you're a pussy and no advice on here is going to help you. College is so easy, if you can't get through 4 years of what is essentially unsupervised high school you're doomed jfl. Despite what retards say on here, college is the best way out of wage slavery for 99% of the people here.

Assuming the former, go take the most convienent menial job you can and save the money for a coding bootcamp. Most are <8k and only 3 months, and after you can you apply for the same jobs as college grads making 70k+ a year.

Without some form of training, or incredible effort (and luck) to be self-employed, you will almost certainly be stuck as a wage slave for your entire life.
College is expensive as fuck in the US, yeah.
I know community college gets shat on but I feel like its a good option, especially if your state school is good. Just transfer there after two years

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, AngryShortMale, Anchor_Ship and 2 others
College is expensive as fuck in the US, yeah.
I know community college gets shat on but I feel like its a good option, especially if your state school is good. Just transfer there after two years

That is the meta. I know people with the IQ of a walnut who went to community college for 2 years with a good work ethic and transfered to prestigous universities. Also, like you said, it makes the most financial sense by far.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox and Deleted member 21661
That is the meta. I know people with the IQ of a walnut who went to community college for 2 years with a good work ethic and transfered to prestigous universities. Also, like you said, it makes the most financial sense by far.
It's a great opportunity for most people, imo. CC also gives you more time to work, etc. You'll be in a much better scenario coming out of college than most graduates.
The only problem is that you miss out on a social life as much since you'll only join a real uni halfway through, but it's a small sacrifice for all the other benefits imo

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox and Deleted member 1332
I’m dropping out of community college again, what are the best fields to get in without a degree? Considering getting my EMT license and getting into EMS are there any other enjoyable trades? In the US btw.
Why you dropping out.

Like someone else here said, if it was because it was too hard for you, then I don’t see how anything else is going to pan out better.

College/Uni is a filter for employers to make sure you are competent enough to get through school, if you are struggling to get through community college you may as well identify as a vegetable.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and Anchor_Ship
Why you dropping out.

Like someone else here said, if it was because it was too hard for you, then I don’t see how anything else is going to pan out better.

College/Uni is a filter for employers to make sure you are competent enough to get through school, if you are struggling to get through community college you may as well identify as a vegetable.
Jfl at all the useless general Ed classes

• JFL
Reactions: bara
Truck driver, read @DarkTetrad threads hes my goat

Truck driver, read @DarkTetrad threads hes my goat
I got scammed hard only making 700 a week after taxes now when I should me making 1000 minimum. I dun goofed taking the first offer I got but I had a felony record so I didn’t want to pass it up and risk it. I’ll expunge it later and move on to a better company.

I’m currently doing a coding bootcamp, you pay tuition after hired and no tuition unless hired with a job that pays 50k a year minimum. You can do everything remotely from what I read, and get hired and work remotely. So plan is truck driving shift immediately followed by coding shift.

So add online coding bootcamp pay after hire tuition to this list. Will post paycheck after completion which they claim is 14 weeks.

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
I got scammed hard only making 700 a week after taxes now when I should me making 1000 minimum. I dun goofed taking the first offer I got but I had a felony record so I didn’t want to pass it up and risk it. I’ll expunge it later and move on to a better company.

I’m currently doing a coding bootcamp, you pay tuition after hired and no tuition unless hired with a job that pays 50k a year minimum. You can do everything remotely from what I read, and get hired and work remotely. So plan is truck driving shift immediately followed by coding shift.

So add online coding bootcamp pay after hire tuition to this list. Will post paycheck after completion which they claim is 14 weeks.
Smartest user on forum indeed

• +1
Reactions: DarkTetrad