• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, eduardkoopman and Silesiacel
Italy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Elvisandreaa, Xangsane and 12 others
Best mog battle to date tbh
lol. I gotta give it to far right guys. most often they tend to look better than other politicians. And most importnatly, most often their gf/wife looks fogg alot what the other guys in parlement have for gf/wife.

Let me see a pic of the wife of Baudet.
Schermafbeelding-2019-10-22-om-15.36.59.png
wzjCOT4R_t.jpg

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Biiyo03, YoungJohnnyDepp and 3 others
Politicians are assholes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Deleted member 15099
lol. I gotta give it to far right guys. most often they tend to look better than other politicians. And most importnatly, most often their gf/wife looks fogg alot what the other guys in parlement have for gf/wife.

wzjCOT4R_t.jpg

Looks ethnic tbh

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem

wzjCOT4R_t.jpg
Where is she from?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Looks ethnic tbh
is ethnic. both of them. he's like 1/8 indonesian and some level of french i think. And his wife is fully jewish I think to have heard
Where is she from?
Fully born and raised in Netherlands. I think her parents are fully Jewish
Politicians are assholes
there is nothing more entertaining, than watching mostly subhumans going fully apeshit into the activity of: politicope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, TopzCat1, fras and 1 other person
is ethnic. both of them. he's like 1/8 indonesian and some level of french i think. And his wife is fully jewish I think to have heard

there is nothing more entertaining, than watching mostly subhumans going fully apeshit into the activity of: politicope

"I have to fight for my people bro!" :soy::soy::soy:

87b.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 15338, Michael Myers and 5 others
I read a study that said right wingers are more attractive and have a higher fertility rate than their left wing counterparts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, eduardkoopman and gamma
I read a study that said right wingers are more attractive and have a higher fertility rate than their left wing counterparts.

a-new-study-shows-youre-extremely-gullible

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Michael Myers, Yuya Moggershima and 1 other person
"I have to fight for my people bro!" :soy::soy::soy:

87b.jpg
“Nationalism is cucked bro, letting millions of foreigners into your country is actually good for it“ :soy:
2AB9F84B 3AE6 471B AF21 4B7E273A0D01

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Papal_Guard, Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 15791 and 3 others
  • Love it
Reactions: eduardkoopman
“Nationalism is cucked bro, letting millions of foreigners into your country is actually good for it“ :soy:
View attachment 1424949
Tbh nationalism really is an incel ideology. Imagine supporting people that hate you just because you coincidentally live in the same geographical area :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and fras
what dos this sentence mean?
Like they participate in politics and politicope more?
Political efficacy is the “feeling that political and social change is possible and that the individual citizen can play a part in bringing about this change”

The studies aren’t talking about political candidates.
The study doesnt even mention political candidates once, it specifically says it’s talking about voters and supporters lol.

>The figures revealed that men with higher upper-body strength were less likely to support left-wing policies

• +1
Tbh nationalism really is an incel ideology. Imagine supporting people that hate you just because you coincidentally live in the same geographical area :feelskek:
Said the mexican incel living in the US :lul:

You keep posting this Antifa shit as if I don't despise them just as much. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: You're just a coping subhuman, your parents should have never been allowed to reproduce. Kys.
You’re the subhuman incel :lul: don’t forget youre the one that praises immigrants when they rape and attack children (GIGA INCEL TRAIT)

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Papal_Guard and gamma
You’re the subhuman incel :lul: don’t forget youre the one that praises immigrants when they rape and attack children (GIGA INCEL TRAIT)

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

And why exactly would I care about other people's children? It's cucked to support genes that aren't your own. You think the parents of those children would care if you get raped? They'd laugh at you.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 6128
And why exactly would I care about other people's children? It's cucked to support genes that aren't your own. You think the parents of those children would care if you get raped? They'd laugh at you.
Because normal people have something called empathy, they can imagine how horrible it would be if it happened to their own family or even if it happened to them. If the quality of society decays it will eventually end up effecting you and your Relatives.

and it’s one thing not to care, it’s another thing to praise it.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Because normal people have something called empathy, they can imagine how horrible it would be if it happened to their own family or even if it happened to them. If the quality of society decays it will eventually end up effecting you and your Relatives.

Majority of politicians have no empathy

Majority of left/ right put themselves before anyone else any induced into politics has the lowest form of empathy

• +1

Damn even on here people are delusional af. Or it's just an SFcel thing. :forcedsmile: Funny how much people lie to themselves yet you know damn well you'd sacrifice a random fkin child to save your own life.

Also the qualit of society was never good for the bottom 90%, that's another trad cuck cope.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Majority of politicians have no empathy

Majority of left/ right put themselves before anyone else any induced into politics has the lowest form of empathy
I agree. That's why I dislike people being very extremely into politicope. It makes them less objective. And more seeing the world through a certain lense.

View attachment 1424949
You keep posting this Antifa shit as if I don't despise them just as much. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: You're just a coping subhuman, your parents should have never been allowed to reproduce. Kys.
Above, for the daily dose of politicope ideology discussions.
Politics is largely cope, imo. I find it much more enjoyable to focus on muh personal life, and the connections and people in it, and so on. Than to worry about the whole nation and/or world. Obviously, the country policy has some influence on ones local life, and lately with the covid restrictions shit more influence it feels. But it's still limited. It's better imo, to focus on the people in ones surroundings, and make it good yourself and with them basd around common interests. There is more influence there, and more enjoyment there. Than in politicope fighting in the big country picture.
A life surrounded by good people in ones life and putting time in that, moggs. Moggs over, spending time fighting for and over brought ideas for the country.
cuckism, isn't great. actually it sucks kinda, imo.
but it's also not THAT balck and white, cucked.
Because, It's also true though, that you share with a nephew of you, for example 99.9+% of genes. So, in a sense, your genes in you (same, copy paste), as in shared genes. When you help your nephew survive. In a way, you also help the same genes survive that are also in you, to prolong into the future. so in a round about way, you do serve your genes also.

empathy is a helpfull factor for sure, for humans being able to prospere as a whole.
It's probably 1 factor in our makeup as humans, which caused and helped that we (thorugh co-operation) managed to dominate all other species into our submission. Even though we are physically speaking, rather weak compared to alot of other animals.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Damn even on here people are delusional af. Or it's just an SFcel thing. :forcedsmile: Funny how much people lie to themselves yet you know damn well you'd sacrifice a random fkin child to save your own life.
some, most, people have a co-operative attitude. And ar okay with some levels of cuckism. Because we ar programmed to be somewhat okay with it. And I think it comes from; that we share 99.9% of our genes with other humans.
So, when we help another human to survive, we help 99.9% of our same genes to continue on into the future. And that when we kill or let die anothr human being, we also kill 99.9% of our same genes.

Now obviously we care most for our own child (en even family). because we share with them, eve more that 99.9% of genes. So it's even more a genetically copy-paste of us, than a random human being.

That probably also why. Most of us humans. Throughout history. Have always made, raising the children, a group activity. Where the whole group helped the baby/child and the parents to raise, feed, etc.. the kids. In most places it's still like that. Besides direct family helping with raising, usually in most rich countries there are enless wellfare systems to hlp children being raised, feed, etc...
Also the qualit of society was never good for the bottom 90%, that's another trad cuck cope.
True. Life at the top is good. Like top 5% orso. The lower down the tottum pole, in hyrarchy, the suckier life is.
Epic brutals. Can also see it animal/monkey group hyrarchy.

It's usually like this, in humans also. in hyrarchy:

1. Top Top guys (chads)
2. Stacy
3. Other females.
4. ugly females and the other males
5. ugly males

i forgot to add "the children/young", on the same level as 3.

cuckism, isn't great. actually it sucks kinda, imo.
but it's also not THAT balck and white, cucked.
Because, It's also true though, that you share with a nephew of you, for example 99.9+% of genes. So, in a sense, your genes in you (same, copy paste), as in shared genes. When you help your nephew survive. In a way, you also help the same genes survive that are also in you, to prolong into the future. so in a round about way, you do serve your genes also.

With nephews it makes sense yea. But faggots like this n0rthface guy think they are part of some elite group and are one unit together against everyone else. What this retard doesn't understand is that "his people" don't give a shit about him and would be amused if he got injured or killed.

Also it makes no sense to simp for people who live thousands of miles away from you. Doesn't matter if they're this race or that race, as long as I don't know them and don't like them, they are completely irrelevant to me.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
1. Top Top guys (chads)
2. Stacy
3. Other females.
4. ugly females and the other males
5. ugly males

I don't think the SMV system applies here. Even the biggest Gigachad imaginable could be evaporated in a heartbeat by some ugly billionaire without anyone ever knowing what happened.

I don't think the SMV system applies here. Even the biggest Gigachad imaginable could be evaporated in a heartbeat by some ugly billionaire without anyone ever knowing what happened.
yeah. maybe I'm conflating in this one, to much looks facor into the hyrarchy system. Even though it's true, that looks will also affect ones status position for sure to a significant levels. But ons position in hyrarahcy, is also decided in humans by wealth,, possessions, being known, who one knows/friends, etc... It's more multifacet, than just looks.

Good video. It shows exactly why order is a bad system and is gonna lead to cuckery of the vast majority of people. Yet nationalist retards keep supporting this oppressive system aka "muuuh civilsation".

Chaos is vastly superior for the individual. One might argue it's bad for the collective, but egoism reigns supreme.

With nephews it makes sense yea. But faggots like this n0rthface guy think they are part of some elite group and are one unit together against everyone else. What this retard doesn't understand is that "his people" don't give a shit about him and would be amused if he got injured or killed.
LOL @ elite group concept.

It's not that black/white; about people not caring or caring alot if one dies. It's usually I think like this. Some people have low empathy makeup, so they don't care or even enjoy pain/death in others. And some people have quit high empathy levels make up, and do care and feel bad about pain/death of someone from their own group, and some even other groups.

Also usually, how higher one was up the hyrarchy, or looks. the more people may care about it, if someone from their group gets killied/dies.
You can see that alot. Where it's usually not carred about, if some ugly incel looking guy gets murdered or lost. But when a cute Stacy-ish woman (for example Nataly Holloway) gets killed/dissappear, or some cute child (like Maddie). Than giga amount of people seem to care about it, andno resources are spared.

Reminds me of this based funny clip of Patrice O'Neal. he was spot on.

Also it makes no sense to simp for people who live thousands of miles away from you. Doesn't matter if they're this race or that race, as long as I don't know them and don't like them, they are completely irrelevant to me.
yeah, maybe for you. Maybe some people, also have more high level empathy programmed in them, so they care a bit more.
But it's also true, the further away people life. the less genes one will share with them, statistically speaking

Isn’t baudet mainly french and Indonesian ?

Isn’t baudet mainly french and Indonesian ?
I checked. 1/8 Indonesian. I can't figur out how much French, but significant as well. because in 1800 orso, his great-great-etc.. grand-parents were fully French and immigrated to netherlands, And the children of theese people started mixxing with Ducth partner, but in his case his great grandfather mixxed with an Indonesian in the bloodline as wll, hence he 1/8 indonesian.
he's probably lke 4/8 Dutch, 3/8 french, and 1/8 Indonesian. orso

that soycuck is from britbongistan, of course hes an untermensch

Thierry Baudet mogs me and is a based far right politician.

Attachments

• shutterstock_1552670663-1132x670.jpeg
    shutterstock_1552670663-1132x670.jpeg
    92.3 KB · Views: 0

Kjb936

• JFL
Jews are whiter than Romanians therefore they’re worth more
You're a half breed asian + jewish dog, your opinion is irrelevant, keep coping , you're mad i insulted you by calling you a jew. You're going on my ignore list you parasite, imagine being both A MUTT AND A KIKE LMAO.

Trollface 1
Bbb

IMG 20211019 233100 866

Insect eater pedophile jew

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS