Most girls put no effort into their online dating profiles...

EverythingMattersCel

EverythingMattersCel

AGI by 2025
Usually a combo of selfies overlayed with 100 filters, shitty bathroom selfies and group photos where you can't tell who the girl your swiping on is.

Meanwhile non-chads are told their photos are "too aspie". You have to climb Everest and bring your pet iguana with you to be seen as NT. Really it's just your FACE that is ugly. I have stopped getting matches. I'm going to message my remaining ones and call it a day.

I just have 0 appeal to women. Not even to landwhales.

I'm putting in more effort than 90% of men... but getting 0 in return. All I have from women are the memories of being verbally insulted, put down and treated like the abused dog I am. Constant negative reinforcement and people wonder why low-value males are committing suicide in record numbers.

It's over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, Tyronecell, volcelfatcel and 10 others
the chinpill destroyed me aswell nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Toth's thot, ElySioNs and 3 others
06B4ABC8 ECB7 4C9C 984F 741025FAB95D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 7044, .👽. and 1 other person
Chads put low effort as well
Look at the aspie mirror pics of Amnesia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Toth's thot, fogdart and 3 others
You'd be surprised how much of a difference a good set of photos can make. Most guys have dog shit dating profiles, too, it's just that they don't get away with it (unless you're @Over )

I've seen guys go from barely getting matches to getting plenty and going on dates by simply taking better photos, and these guys are far from Chads.

Try making a female dating profile and see how shitty the profiles are.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, Prettyboy, SLA and 1 other person
Your pics didn’t looked that high effort tbh.

Your pics didn’t looked that high effort tbh.
Ohh. He's the guy with the terrible pics, now I remember :lul:

Imagine thinking those pics are good, Jesus Christ. They were absolutely dog shit.

Usually a combo of selfies overlayed with 100 filters, shitty bathroom selfies and group photos where you can't tell who the girl your swiping on is.

Meanwhile non-chads are told their photos are "too aspie". You have to climb Everest and bring your pet iguana with you to be seen as NT. Really it's just your FACE that is ugly. I have stopped getting matches. I'm going to message my remaining ones and call it a day.

I'm putting in more effort than 90% of men... but getting 0 in return. All I have from women are the memories of being verbally insulted, put down and treated like the abused dog I am. Constant negative reinforcement and people wonder why low-value males are committing suicide in record numbers.

It's over.
last resort is send dickhead messages to all the girls you've matched with. bullying them about certain bad features they might have. will probaly work tbh

Types of women you will meet on tinder UK.
1. The blonde girl. Heavy makeup, dyed blond hair and a bodycon dress. This is the most common girl on tinder in the UK.

2. The alt girl. Heavy makeup, neon hair colour and a lengthy bio disgusting themselves as an invidual. AKA watches rick and morty, gamer girl and likes music.

3. The damaged girl. Must write something about her previous abuse in her bio. All her photos are provocative mirror selfies in bikinis or lingerie. All pictures must be taken in a bed or bathroom.

4. The basic girl. "Likes to eat" in her bio. 10 pictures with snapchat filters on. Almost impossible to tell what she looks like.

5. The Landwhale. Uses every fraud available to larp as a girl at a normal weight. You can still tell she is fat.

How to user tinder:
If she is a landwhale swipe left so you don't get shadow banned. Swipe right on anything else. Welcome to OLD :).

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Types of women you will meet on tinder UK.
1. The blonde girl. Heavy makeup, dyed blond hair and a bodycon dress. This is the most common girl on tinder in the UK.
View attachment 1325398
2. The alt girl. Heavy makeup, neon hair colour and a lengthy bio disgusting themselves as an invidual. AKA watches rick and morty, gamer girl and likes music.
View attachment 1325391
3. The damaged girl. Must write something about her previous abuse in her bio. All her photos are provocative mirror selfies in bikinis or lingerie. All pictures must be taken in a bed or bathroom.
View attachment 1325392
4. The basic girl. "Likes to eat" in her bio. 10 pictures with snapchat filters on. Almost impossible to tell what she looks like.
View attachment 1325394
5. The Landwhale. Uses every fraud available to larp as a girl at a normal weight. You can still tell she is fat.
View attachment 1325395

How to user tinder:
If she is a landwhale swipe left so you don't get shadow banned. Swipe right on anything else. Welcome to OLD :).

You forgot the single mothers and gym thots.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
You forgot the single mothers and gym thots.
Tbh ngl. Final one is the girl using tinder exclusively to get traffic to her IG. But they usually fall under the gym thot or blonde girl clique.

Same here.

Ugly men expect that at least ugly women would like them because they're 'in their league' but this isn't true, sadly. They don't get ugly foids.