Most guys have no self-awareness

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Closer than ever
I go through dating apps sometimes to look at the guys on there (no homo) and the amount of subhumans and/or autistic pictures is off the charts. I mog these guys to shreds right now and I still don't put myself out there tbh.

I don't understand how some of these niggas don't understand that it's pointless to even try when you look like pure shit. this is why foids think men are dumb.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EdouardManlet, Looks234, Beetlejuice and 3 others
They get matches and dates while you rot faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: getra, Harold O'brien and geezcel
No you dont mog them. Everyone on here says they do, however theyre all complaining about not getting 200+ likes a day. Clearly its bc you look just as shitty as them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Warlow, AlexBrown84 and 4 others
Most guys get matches
single digit matches that get them nowhere except giving a bish another instagram follower.

I'm looking at them right now and it's 90%+ subhuman. I'm not even saying this to elevate myself or whatever because I know very well I'm fucked up. just stating what I see. might be a location thing tho because the chads live in big cities and I'm somewhat rural here.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
No you dont mog them. Everyone on here says they do, however theyre all complaining about not getting 200+ likes a day. Clearly its bc you look just as shitty as them
Most guys on here are delusional narcies

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Blackgymmax
I go through dating apps sometimes to look at the guys on there (no homo) and the amount of subhumans and/or autistic pictures is off the charts. I mog these guys to shreds right now and I still don't put myself out there tbh.

I don't understand how some of these niggas don't understand that it's pointless to even try when you look like pure shit. this is why foids think men are dumb.
Every woman I'd dated I interviewed. According to all of them, guys only want one thing. To be pleased sexually. That turns women off. The sex thing guys pursue in a relationship. Women don't. They're looking for a friend, helper, someone to be there for them when their Chad boyfriend's not. Or the Chad she wants is playing hard to get. Guys don't understand that. They don't respect such because of that selfishness inside.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover

Giga legit.

Theres an annoying manlet skullcel in my class who tries way too hard to NTmaxx that its actually cringe. He has way too much confidence considering how he looks, and he is utterly unfunny and annoying.

Literally thinks he is chad

Every woman I'd dated I interviewed. According to all of them, guys only want one thing. To be pleased sexually. That turns women off. The sex thing guys pursue in a relationship. Women don't. They're looking for a friend, helper, someone to be there for them when their Chad boyfriend's not. Or the Chad she wants is playing hard to get. Guys don't understand that. They don't respect such because of that selfishness inside.
Is that so? I’ve made it a habit to make sex seem like a priority since most partners in my past have made it theirs. Also I thought women had high sex drives as well? At least young ones (18-20).

It is possible that dating apps post fake profiles of subhuman guys as a way to make average looking guys think they have a chance.