Most incels are lonely because of their personality

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
Although I am a virgin, I am a generally shy person and have always had a hard time making new friends (so I have a small circle of friends and know very few new people).

I have come to feel lonely but in reality it is my fault because when a friend tells me to go out I say no and I prefer doing other things, like going to the gym or watching films.

Anyway, I know a lot of guys who are not at all attractive (that is, according to stereotypes, short, fat, etc) and still have managed to have girlfriends.

It is literally the personality. Not all women have sex on a daily basis (not a bad thing) or spend the day partying. There are shy girls, others who simply enjoy watching movies online, and others who love to play video games.

But of course, I am sick of seeing people defend some incels and justify their attitude because they are "alone" and nobody "accepts" them. LOL? Of course, with such racist, homophobic, sexist and classist ideas, they better remain alone.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Skywalker, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 14 others
Ultra cope

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Zeruel, Johnnybegood and 1 other person
Ultra cope
1. ⁠Only incels or naïve people who've yet to learn the hard way (I once remember a newbie here like that, tried to reach out to them, basically got slimed and regulars here were like, "So what did you learn?" 😏) defends incels.

2. ⁠Incels claim it's their looks as a cope to avoid the personal responsibility of their actions. It's easier for them to blame features like height or "canthal tilt" they either can't change or can only do via expensive surgery that they can't afford than admit it's their antisocialness and bigotry. This is why/how they make such a mythology of "Chads" and "pair-bonding" to insulate them from the truth. Additionally, they're lazy, so they're always trying to seek a quick fix, especially when they PM us for advice, only to balk when we tell them, "No, I didn't magically 'ascend' from a hook-up at my job, I 'ascended' from the experience of the job," or "No, you're not 'too ugly' to be rewarded with cookies from a customer, the cookies were in response to my actions helping that woman's daughter." 🙄

3. ⁠Also,the concept of "Chad" is overrated as there are guys who look nothing like that yet have successfully gotten laid/relationships or we're women who don't like that type and found love and happiness with a very non-Chad guy (and we don't even have to go into the queer peoples takes,) they claim the women are secretly cheating with Chad (and/or Tyrone) in the next room/as soon as we blink because it doesn't fit their false narrative.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
1. ⁠Only incels or naïve people who've yet to learn the hard way (I once remember a newbie here like that, tried to reach out to them, basically got slimed and regulars here were like, "So what did you learn?" 😏) defends incels.

2. ⁠Incels claim it's their looks as a cope to avoid the personal responsibility of their actions. It's easier for them to blame features like height or "canthal tilt" they either can't change or can only do via expensive surgery that they can't afford than admit it's their antisocialness and bigotry. This is why/how they make such a mythology of "Chads" and "pair-bonding" to insulate them from the truth. Additionally, they're lazy, so they're always trying to seek a quick fix, especially when they PM us for advice, only to balk when we tell them, "No, I didn't magically 'ascend' from a hook-up at my job, I 'ascended' from the experience of the job," or "No, you're not 'too ugly' to be rewarded with cookies from a customer, the cookies were in response to my actions helping that woman's daughter." 🙄

3. ⁠Also,the concept of "Chad" is overrated as there are guys who look nothing like that yet have successfully gotten laid/relationships or we're women who don't like that type and found love and happiness with a very non-Chad guy (and we don't even have to go into the queer peoples takes,) they claim the women are secretly cheating with Chad (and/or Tyrone) in the next room/as soon as we blink because it doesn't fit their false narrative.
Keep typing essays

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, BoneDensity, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Although I am a virgin, I am a generally shy person and have always had a hard time making new friends (so I have a small circle of friends and know very few new people).

I have come to feel lonely but in reality it is my fault because when a friend tells me to go out I say no and I prefer doing other things, like going to the gym or watching films.

Anyway, I know a lot of guys who are not at all attractive (that is, according to stereotypes, short, fat, etc) and still have managed to have girlfriends.

It is literally the personality. Not all women have sex on a daily basis (not a bad thing) or spend the day partying. There are shy girls, others who simply enjoy watching movies online, and others who love to play video games.

But of course, I am sick of seeing people defend some incels and justify their attitude because they are "alone" and nobody "accepts" them. LOL? Of course, with such racist, homophobic, sexist and classist ideas, they better remain alone.

its also about going out, most people here troll if you leave your house you will see so many wtf kinda relationships where the girl is attractive whereas the guy isnt, he didnt meet her on tinder nor did he cold approach lol its meeting them through a social circle and grafting to get to know the girl etc or just by meeting a group of girls on a night out too its not hard if you are normal, look fun and dont look hella ugly no offence or another reason is highschool sweethearts where they been dating since 16/17

• Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt
Keep typing essays
In short, it's still entitlement and wanting a reward for basic decency.

Hell, incels even (unintentionally) ADMIT they're not really that decent in real life to begin with! At best, they're withdrawn and shy, but not exceptionally kind or endearing yet still expected a Manic Pixie Dream Girl to just fall into their laps and when they obviously don't, lash out, claim "bad boys get all the girls!" and "take the blackpill".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
its also about going out, most people here troll if you leave your house you will see so many wtf kinda relationships where the girl is attractive whereas the guy isnt, he didnt meet her on tinder nor did he cold approach lol its meeting them through a social circle and grafting to get to know the girl etc or just by meeting a group of girls on a night out too its not hard if you are normal, look fun and dont look hella ugly no offence or another reason is highschool sweethearts where they been dating since 16/17
I think it comes from the "looks vs personality" trope that you see everywhere on social media and dating advice sites. I used to believe that having a "good personality" in the dating sense meant being a quiet nice person who kept to themselves and didn't interfere in others business. I also believed that women were destined to fall in love with the underappreciated nerdy guy over the more athletic good looking bully. Obviously none of this is true since in order to date someone you have to be reasonably ambitious, have intriguing and interesting hobbies, be self reliant and dependable, and most importantly have an active social life and a close circle of friends. You can't wait for an amazing woman to notice you and bring you out of your shell or hope that she will choose you over the other more interesting guy who actually has a life of his own outside of dating. Women aren't destined to fall in love with the guy who has a "nice personality" and nothing more to offer. This confusion about what "personality" really is is what I think the root causes of nice guy syndrome are.

or maybe their inceldom and lack of genetics is what caused them to have this shy personality.

• +1
Reactions: exeight and Johnnybegood
I think it comes from the "looks vs personality" trope that you see everywhere on social media and dating advice sites. I used to believe that having a "good personality" in the dating sense meant being a quiet nice person who kept to themselves and didn't interfere in others business. I also believed that women were destined to fall in love with the underappreciated nerdy guy over the more athletic good looking bully. Obviously none of this is true since in order to date someone you have to be reasonably ambitious, have intriguing and interesting hobbies, be self reliant and dependable, and most importantly have an active social life and a close circle of friends. You can't wait for an amazing woman to notice you and bring you out of your shell or hope that she will choose you over the other more interesting guy who actually has a life of his own outside of dating. Women aren't destined to fall in love with the guy who has a "nice personality" and nothing more to offer. This confusion about what "personality" really is is what I think the root causes of nice guy syndrome are.

im not a weirdo and my life isnt that miserable where I find joy in judging others on apperance/choices they make but I know plenty of guys with beer bellies(20-25% bodyfat) with goodlooking petite girls just by being outgoing, this isnt the case for everyone but I could easily pull a handful of people and post them rn for proof for those that havent seen daylight but again im not that sad in my life yet lol and tbh idk where this nice personality shit comes from just be normal and polite whats hard about that, I literally talk to anyone and get along with them easily so I never looked at my personality before

Beiing really NT, really social and hitting on everyone also does wonders. Beiing so confident that you think you are God while beiing way below average helps in life. Even if its obnoxious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164 and Johnnybegood
or maybe their inceldom and lack of genetics is what caused them to have this shy personality.
This really bothers me. It is reasonable to think that most women who are just looking for something casual, have a screening process merely based on looks, but wouldn't that apply to anyone looking for a quickie? Man or woman, if you could have sex with anyone right now, you'd choose someone you find attractive.

Attraction is a major component to dating/sex, and obviously being good looking is a great advantage because physical appearance is literally the first thing we see. But there is just so much more to attraction. It can be intellectual, it can be humour, it can be a shared passion, it can be charisma. Being physically unattractive doesn't mean that a person is unattractive, there is so much more to a person than their looks.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
truuu incels love to pretend they are normal socially adjusted ppl :lul::lul:

Beiing really NT, really social and hitting on everyone also does wonders. Beiing so confident that you think you are God while beiing way below average helps in life. Even if its obnoxious.
Tbf the majority of incels are not neurotypical, and dating with things like Autism etc does make it harder, and unfortunately they cannot change that part of the selves, so being socially awkward/hyper focusing on things, not being able to take social cues, compounds their chances of actually getting dates. I feel sad for them, like their lived experience with their brains that don't view things in a similar way to neurotypical people I can appreciate their struggle.

• So Sad
Reactions: Pumanator
>Although I'm a virgin

Stopped reading there but good thread OP

• +1
Reactions: galego123, Pumanator and Johnnybegood
Fucking brainlets on this site can't differentiate between the ability to MAYBE get SOME bitch once in a while if you're lucky and being treated like a cuck in this relationship and the ability to slay whoever the fuck you want with minimal effort coming from your side just because you look good. If you want the latter as a subChad than it's over for you

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker

I do agree with your post but take into consideration those ugly guys are probably high class or something, there's always a reason

it is an interesection of both realities

a normal NT "friendly" sub5 human can have a perfectly normal life. There are 50% woman and 50% men, it is mathematically impossible that there isn't someone out there looksmatching you willing to date.

if you look good, your life is on tutorial mode, it doesn't matter if you are NT or not. And if you are incel AND non-NT its basically over because your personality won't ever carry over to find your looksmatch.

just go outside, and watch how many oldcels with kids are absolute disgusting fat/bald and smelly and still have a family full of love while you will rot in your basement :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Last edited:
Also from both sides there are stories (looks vs personality). When I was 12 my best friend was scouted as a model. All the girls I knew drooled over him. At that age we didn't really flirt or talk about game or whatever. I was yo young to understand that his looks caused that. Meanwhile a girl litterly said in my face I don't want talk to yoy because the way you look. Also went out with a guy who could become a model if he wanted. He got approached and girls started to talk to him. His personality was average but he did well.

On the other hand I know guys who are average looking or slightly below average. They do okayish. Not really slaying but are in relationships. Sometime with decent looking females. I wouldnt say they are good looking and they prob get rated badly but some females find them good looking. We can discuss endless if it's the personality or some female find male we see as average way above average on individual bases. Or their length (1.80m+) is the reason.

The other spectrum there are guys who are really bad looking and got above personality and they are loner asf. Some got gfs but they are bad looking so staying single is better haha.

I would say looksmax get surgery get LL whatever you need but meanwhile try tinder if it works go approach. Enjoy life and don't let your looks dictate your life, but if you need surgery or steroids or whatever go for it. Learn to fraud as hard as possible. Models photoshop and use makeup. If you wanna get same results do the same. Dating in generally is hell and chads also get rejected from time to time (way less harsh then an incell, and way less) but it happens. Don't let rejection dictate your life. And if yoy get rejected all the time find a solution whatever it is.

• So Sad
Reactions: Zeruel
Most incels that complain about being lonely aren't anywhere near their softmaxx ceiling (not to mention hardmaxxx). Just a bunch of pussy low T whiners. When you looksmax your personality automatically upgrades after gaining confidence

• +1

Do you think shy girls like shy guys? They do not. Being shy is never a good thing for a male. And being shy doesn't have anything to do with a person's interests either.

Let me tell you something else. If a girl likes you she's not give a damn whether you're racist, homophobic, sexist or classist. In fact, girls secretly like men who can go against the status quo and still hold their heads high. All that virtue signaling she does on Facebook and Twitter don't mean a thing when it comes to sex.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Pumanator
View attachment HenryCavill.webp

"Guys help me. No girl wants me because I spent my time playing World of Warcraft and The Witcher 3. I'm also kind of shy and introverted."

Some girls give me some IOIs and a few of them show interest on dating me, but I attach too easily (aka simping + i love yous), so they lose interest and ghost me afterwards. NevER began for non-NT :blackpill::feelshehe:

What the fuck is this bluepill garbage

• JFL
Ban

• +1

autism

its all about the PerSOnaLiTy :feelsgood::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
It's about being NT dumbass