Most Male Models are ugly

Effortless

Effortless

10/10 Confirmed
E1 E2 E3 E4 E5

E6 E7 E8 E9 E10

giphy.gif

Male model status legit does not mean shit nowadays.

If these guys asked PSL for ratings they would be bullied into depression.

Agency should start browsing PSL, they'd find better looking people than this. These guys belong on reddit rate me.

The modelling industry is such a fucking disgrace. More than half of these "models" looked like they were born foot first.

giphy.gif

This makes me appreciate top tier FACES even more, just to see how rare they really are.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 1973 and 5 others
All u need is a lean face

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
you only needs clear skin and forward growth to be a model nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
supermodels are gigachads normal models can be gl or ugly it depends

weird and lanky is all you need. doenst matter if you are ugly, they will look past that if you are weird
really ,,high end'' models on another hand are both weird and gl

• +1
Reactions: Fath0039, Deleted member 1973, middayshowers and 2 others
weird and lanky is all you need. doenst matter if you are ugly, they will look past that if you are weird
really ,,high end'' models on another hand are both weird and gl

Exactly. Agencies and scouts look for people that can have distinct faces for ad campaigns. As long as you can have an appeal to you, and you have good skin, are at least tall and skinny, and have one strange feature, you can become a model.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, middayshowers and Deleted member 245
thats because legit 95+% of the pop don't have that in western europe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
That’s because there’s a spectrum. Theres going to be your lean faced 5’s and then your Chico’s, Gandy’s etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
View attachment 122370View attachment 122371View attachment 122373View attachment 122374View attachment 122375

View attachment 122376View attachment 122377View attachment 122378View attachment 122379View attachment 122380

giphy.gif

Male model status legit does not mean shit nowadays.

If these guys asked PSL for ratings they would be bullied into depression.

Agency should start browsing PSL, they'd find better looking people than this. These guys belong on reddit rate me.

The modelling industry is such a fucking disgrace. More than half of these "models" looked like they were born foot first.

giphy.gif

This makes me appreciate top tier FACES even more, just to see how rare they really are.
we need to apply for a job to modeling agencies

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless
Defiant soul from lookism would be a perfect candidate

He looks like a unique alien

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lookismfugee, DidntRead, Deleted member 206 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
You need uniqueness, that's what people miss.
If I'll see one of those guys on the billboard, abs your average jock Chad, my eyes will be drawn to them, and not for the Chad

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 2846
mm = height + visible bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and DarknLost
My irl friend is a model and I never would’ve thought 4 years ago that he’d be become a model.Hes just around same height as me (185cm) and he’s really low BF,wide shoulders,clear skin,good lower third,blonde.

I have foward growth ,clear skin, tall and look unique should i become model :lul:?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Effortless

But imagine still looking this bad with forward growth. Fucking lol

Exactly. Agencies and scouts look for people that can have distinct faces for ad campaigns. As long as you can have an appeal to you, and you have good skin, are at least tall and skinny, and have one strange feature, you can become a model.
Yes, I can model! Lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
Yes, I can model! Lifefuel

If your profile picture is actually you, and you are at least 5’11, you can model—just prepare to get groped by gay 40 year old designers and photographers.

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless
If your profile picture is actually you, and you are at least 5’11, you can model—just prepare to get groped by gay 40 year old designers and photographers.
Yes it’s me. I’m 6’, lean, and good muscle inserts. I could actually model if I put a portfolio together and worked out a bit more. The spectrum for male modeling (and modeling in general) is quite wide nowadays. Gimme that male model status.

• +1
Yes it’s me. I’m 6’, lean, and good muscle inserts. I could actually model if I put a portfolio together and worked out a bit more. The spectrum for male modeling (and modeling in general) is quite wide nowadays. Gimme that male model status.

No offense but what the fuck are you doing on this forum. Are you just socially inept and have trouble with girls, so you find a sense of community here? Or are you actually interested in improving your looks.

No offense but what the fuck are you doing on this forum. Are you just socially inept and have trouble with girls, so you find a sense of community here? Or are you actually interested in improving your looks.
Lol I take that as a compliment so no worries. No troubles socially or with girls; I have a girlfriend. I’m just interested in facial aesthetics and fixing my flaws.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Golden Glass
Lol I take that as a compliment so no worries. No troubles socially or with girls; I have a girlfriend. I’m just interested in facial aesthetics and fixing my flaws.

Since you seem well off mentally, feel free to PM me for advice if you ever feel like it; Just know that I’m the most knowledgeable when it comes to things like surgeries so if you just want to know about things like muscle building or skin care, you should just look it up online.

• +1
Since you seem well off mentally, feel free to PM me for advice if you ever feel like it; Just know that I’m the most knowledgeable when it comes to things like surgeries so if you just want to know about things like muscle building or skin care, you should just look it up online.
Alright, thanks man. You seem like a solid member, I’ve seen your posts. Great quality

• +1

• +1
Soon to the list

U need to be narcy to want to show off your looks nowadays. Average subhumans want that status. The PSL 8 continue to enjoy life without wanting to be the best