Most men on tinder look unimpressive and display zero game

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I'm LARPing as a 5/10 white woman on tinder. Not surprisingly I got 99+ likes in less than one hour. Swiping randomly I got more than 30 matches only 2 of whom look slightly like chadlites.

Most guys there are mid/low-tier normies with garbage pics : unimpressive selfies with shit lighting or boring social gathering photos.

The ways they started a conversation are also cringeworthy as fuck: most of them started with monosyllabic words like "hi" "hey" or cheesy compliments on my catfish's appearance. The guy I was flirting with acted like a try hard, apologized hurriedly when there was no immediate reply, and he even said "tell me more about yourself" JFL.

Seriously this is what you're competing with on tinder. No wonder every female feels like goddess on tinder as she has countless options and most guys there can neither be impressive with looks nor with their game.

If you're PSL 5+/10 and learn some game, it's guaranteed you can slay.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, mojopin, Lorsss and 6 others
Yeah tinder is easy as fuck. I'm thinking about getting it and just start spamming my matches with looksmax thread titles and see what they say

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, Final82, RichardSpencel and 4 others
Yeah tinder is easy as fuck. I'm thinking about getting it and just start spamming my matches with looksmax thread titles and see what they say
Send them the title of this thread and see if they agree

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, Never_Began and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
I'm ugly and have gotten dates from Tinder (all failed except one where I dated the girl for a while), but for casual sex you must be at least 6 psl to pull it off.

• +1
Reactions: Final82
Did you have sex with her?
No, made out on several occasions but she realized how little experience I had and she called it off. Was fucking brutal. She told me she lost her virginity when she was 14, I personally got disgusted lol. Smh.

• +1
Reactions: mybrainabusesme
No, made out on several occasions but she realized how little experience I had and she called it off. Was fucking brutal. She told me she lost her virginity when she was 14, I personally got disgusted lol. Smh.
:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

I used to flirt with a busty girl until one day she told me that she lost her virginity at 15. It ruined my day and made me mildly depressed for a while.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and CupOfCoffee
  • +1
Reactions: Never_Began and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
Yes tinder is easy if you are a girl

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9787 and mybrainabusesme
I'm LARPing as a 5/10 white woman on tinder. Not surprisingly I got 99+ likes in less than one hour. Swiping randomly I got more than 30 matches only 2 of whom look slightly like chadlites.

Most guys there are mid/low-tier normies with garbage pics : unimpressive selfies with shit lighting or boring social gathering photos.

The ways they started a conversation are also cringeworthy as fuck: most of them started with monosyllabic words like "hi" "hey" or cheesy compliments on my catfish's appearance. The guy I was flirting with acted like a try hard, apologized hurriedly when there was no immediate reply, and he even said "tell me more about yourself" JFL.

Seriously this is what you're competing with on tinder. No wonder every female feels like goddess on tinder as she has countless options and most guys there can neither be impressive with looks nor with their game.

If you're PSL 5+/10 and learn some game, it's guaranteed you can slay.
i have 6/10 - 7/10 PSL pictures but it aint as easy as you think.

women ghost me ez

maybe its lack of game.

my first message is very good

majority of my matches replies

but then they ghost me, lolz

i have 6/10 - 7/10 PSL pictures but it aint as easy as you think.

women ghost me ez

maybe its lack of game.

my first message is very good

majority of my matches replies

but then they ghost me, lolz
Has some user here rated you? Because if you are really 6-7psl then foids would just invite you to fuck them during 5 first messages lmao.

Has some user here rated you? Because if you are really 6-7psl then foids would just invite you to fuck them during 5 first messages lmao.
then I am 5 PSL

If you’re a 7 plus you don’t even need game. All you have to say is “down to fuck?” And she’d be on her way to your place with her legs spread wide open.

If you’re a 7 plus you don’t even need game. All you have to say is “down to fuck?” And she’d be on her way to your place with her legs spread wide open.

nigga it hurts my heart

Well sometimes it doesn't work with such a blatant opening to girls who are your looksmatch. Of course the more you date down the easier it is to find dtf girls.

I just made a catfish account and the first fucking thing I saw was a fucking chad, not to mention many chadlites.

It's so fucking easy for women

Over:woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Final82, RichardSpencel and mybrainabusesme
Well sometimes it doesn't work with such a blatant opening to girls who are your looksmatch. Of course the more you date down the easier it is to find dtf girls.
I’d post screenshots but I’ll get banned for humble bragging.

@Stylebender No PSL 7+ ever posted on this site
You might be legit, but highly skeptical

I just made a catfish account and the first fucking thing I saw was a fucking chad, not to mention many chadlites.

It's so fucking easy for women

Over:woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

of course because a lot of chads and probably most chadlites dont care how woman looks as long as she is not fat

of course because a lot of chads and probably most chadlites dont care how woman looks as long as she is not fat
Blackpill. They take the looksmatches of normies away and boost these women's standards skyrocket, making them "alpha widows".

• +1
Blackpill. They take the looksmatches of normies away and boost these women's standards skyrocket, making them "alpha widows".
yes lol.

lets be honest. if woman is aware of how much power she has on tinder then she will fuck only top guys, leaving 70% of males in her age without nothing, including her looksmatch and even men better looking than that

• +1
I just a fucking gigachad named "tchad"
I think it was a Chadfish account but fuck man

Currently confirming what @Stylebender has been claiming. Still confirming, but he seems legit so far

just swipe right on everyone/thing

People have pmed me, and I can confirm

@Stylebender is a slayer, although not having the best face overall, might have the best combined SMV/PSL score of this forum, but don't get to comfortable my skin is ascending quickly
@Felix97 Is frauding his bideltoid, but looks like he's a slayer as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
People have pmed me, and I can confirm

@Stylebender is a slayer, although not having the best face overall, might have the best combined SMV/PSL score of this forum, but don't get to comfortable my skin is ascending quickly
@Felix97 Is frauding his bideltoid, but looks like he's a slayer as well
i wish i could fraud my autism somehow

i wish i could fraud my autism somehow
Autism doesn't matter if you have slayer looks, unless you only want to bang your looksmatch or higher

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Autism doesn't matter if you have slayer looks, unless you only want to bang your looksmatch or higher
I lucked out only a few times because of looks. Without my stuttering, weak voice, monotonous speech and bad social skills I‘d be much more successful with women

I lucked out only a few times because of looks. Without my stuttering, weak voice, monotonous speech and bad social skills I‘d be much more successful with women
Seems NTmaxxing would be more legit if it's possible for you. I've never been able to have casual sex without LTR. Definitely a sign of my lack of slayer appearance.

Haha I've seen those b4 those are always hilarious,the girls shock is funny but the way they don't care about the autism is depressing asf,
"The dogpill ruined me"
"Oh u like dogs that's so cool Chad."

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Haha I've seen those b4 those are always hilarious,the girls shock is funny but the way they don't care about the autism is depressing asf,
"The dogpill ruined me"
"Oh u like dogs that's so cool Chad."
Yeah one of my favorites was:
"Fucked Indian hooker made her bleed"
"Oh good for you"

And then they go and ignore regular guys that start with "hi" while aspie Chad says
"Take the ogremaxing pill"
"Oh tihi u like Shrek that's so funny :p"

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel