Most mtns have like 20 failos

Usernames

Usernames

Diamond
Most mtns have like 20 failos. And most of you are like ltn. Imagine walking around having like 35 objective provable failos in your face. Must be depressing

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clqs, noonespecial, notsocommonthumb and 3 others
uhh no?

• +1
Reactions: KevinDurder and notsocommonthumb
wdym 20 failos nigga I cant even think of a subhuman with that many

• +1
Reactions: oily703, moreplatesmoreweigh, RealNinja and 3 others
Most mtns have like 20 failos. And most of you are like ltn. Imagine walking around having like 35 objective provable failos in your face. Must be depressing
yeah this is true I am probs a high MTN yet half the people given MTN on here I mog to India and back and I’m not even trying to be egotistical or Narcy

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
19 are unnoticeable to anyone but psl fags

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh, Alucard69, noonespecial and 1 other person
19 are unnoticeable to anyone but psl fags
Low iq argument, obviously irl people won't know what these failos are called but it will still look like shit to them subconsciously, they just won't know how to describe it

• +1
Reactions: nosecel (sec acc), noonespecial and notsocommonthumb
Most users here I see are High MTN - Chadlite but are just deluded mentalcels

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: oily703, edodalic29, noonespecial and 2 others
That's why I built a big looksmaxing plan and try to avoid mirrors

• +1
Reactions: greycel and Ceo of CrueltySquad
That's why I built a big looksmaxing plan and try to avoid mirrors
I just don't look at mirrors to think I am a ultimate PSL God. Oh and I close my eyes to think I'm a GIGA-Height mogger.

• Love it
Reactions: noonespecial
Lots of chads have like 10+ 'failos' too or unideal things if you nitpick

• JFL
Reactions: noonespecial
this is absolutely normal behavior btw, your brain isn't rotted, trust me

• JFL
Reactions: oily703
There’s a difference between falios and imperfections lol

• +1
Reactions: greycel and NoReedemingFeature
I have 5: total width - height face ratio, wide nose in the front, buccinator muscle atrophy, jaw assymetry, low set cheekbones. Rest is mid.

• +1
Reactions: Usernames and noonespecial
Nah more like 3-5
Ian somerhalder for example off the top:

Bad MFR, shit ESR and ICD, too wide bigonial, too low canthal tilt, norwood, not ideal chin to philtrum, narrower mouth, too flat jaw frontal angle

Ian somerhalder for example off the top:

Bad MFR, shit ESR and ICD, too wide bigonial, too low canthal tilt, norwood, not ideal chin to philtrum, narrower mouth, too flat jaw frontal angle
He's one of the only examples of chads who have that many failos, even I have only 3 ratio flaws legit

Might be chadlite, prob minimum high htn I don't think below high htn is a fair rating
Ok well idk how u look like so no idea, tho i assume ppl are narcy here by default. Almost every human being has alot of failos, positive orbital vector is rare for example, yet you can nitpick the lack of it as a failo. Most chads have way more than 3 ratios outside ideal

Ok well idk how u look like so no idea, tho i assume ppl are narcy here by default. Almost every human being has alot of failos, positive orbital vector is rare for example, yet you can nitpick the lack of it as a failo. Most chads have way more than 3 ratios outside ideal
No I'm going by what people here rate me, the highest rates I get are high chadlite and the lowest are usually high htn or mid htn, and yes I do have just 3 ratio flaws, which are my canthal tilt being neutral, my midface ratio being slightly too compact and my brows being slightly too high. Harmony score is in the 80s. Im talking about strictly front profile btw

No I'm going by what people here rate me, the highest rates I get are high chadlite and the lowest are usually high htn, and yes I do have just 3 ratio flaws, which are my canthal tilt being neutral, my midface ratio being slightly too compact and my brows being slightly too high. Harmony score is in the 80s. Im talking about strictly front profile btw
Front matters much more anyway, plenty of chads with failos in 70s range, some normies in the same range too.

• +1
Reactions: Usernames