Most normies doesn't compliment the eye area

Bonez

Bonez

Mastermind
Most people compliment the eye color , i never saw someone irl halo a black/brown color with great eye area
Blue/Green Eyes color halo > > > unmoggable eye area with shit color

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Boxingfan, Richard_Hungwell, Solidcoin and 17 others
Becoz it's weird to say damn awesome brow ridge undereye support positively tilted brows and eyelashes bro than say nice eye colour.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 15390, Deleted member 17311 and 18 others
@gigaxzeruclet great eyes

i complimented a jb's fatpads on the bus

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 9670, Toth's thot and 5 others
cope

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Bonez
fucking christ this is true for the complimenting part. i said i had nicer eyes than a guy one time (bryce hall) and she said but ur eyes are brown
:feelswhat::cop::feelswhy::feelswah:
fucking normies
i prefer chicoesque eyes than a lot of blue eyes, brown eyes look good imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 18840, Growth Plate and 3 others
That`s because they know that blue looks better than brown. However they don`t know what makes a good eye area. You can ask normies what`s the ideal eye shape and they wouldn`t be able to tell you. In fact they might tell you it has to be big and round and all sort of nonsense. They instinctively know while looking but they can`t point out. However It`s super easy to point out a color. They'll provide an answer for something they know for certain over an instinct.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, geezcel, Clark69 and 5 others
True normie’s care about colour more

I have been complimented on eye shape plenty of times though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Bonez and WhiteGoodman
That’s not true.

Eyes are probably the feature which gets the most complimented by other people. And not just the color. Of corse color plays a big role as well but someone with brown eyes but really great eye shape and eyebrows will still get complimented on his eyes.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING, geezcel, Mateusz74 and 7 others
@gigaxzeruclet great eyes
Nah.
6E0FB20E 0C40 442F BB0F 6C2F55F5AFC5

Btw i have some offer for you, look at dm

fucking christ this is true for the complimenting part. i said i had nicer eyes than a guy one time (bryce hall) and she said but ur eyes are brown
:feelswhat::cop::feelswhy::feelswah:
fucking normies
i prefer chicoesque eyes than a lot of blue eyes, brown eyes look good imo
I thought you had green?

One time my tinder date told me she like my eyes (they’re brown and hers with bright green) I asked why and she said they’re “deep set” … I was like wtf how does she know this word

Deepest with slight uee >>>> @ForeverRecession :Comfy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Bonez
No because they aren’t on the spectrum

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 19036, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
Eye area is very important still

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19445 and Bonez
Posts like these are why you get blonde haired blue eyed guys like @TopzCat1 unironically trying brown contact lenses. @gamma @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
That`s because they know that blue looks better than brown. However they don`t know what makes a good eye area. You can ask normies what`s the ideal eye shape and they wouldn`t be able to tell you. In fact they might tell you it has to be big and round and all sort of nonsense. They instinctively know while looking but they can`t point out. However It`s super easy to point out a color. They'll provide an answer for something they know for certain over an instinct.
very true , they would compliment blue bugged eyes over black hunter eyes :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Acee
One time my tinder date told me she like my eyes (they’re brown and hers with bright green) I asked why and she said they’re “deep set” … I was like wtf how does she know this word
she knows cause girls use make up for deep set eyes

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Biggdink
That’s not true.

Eyes are probably the feature which gets the most complimented by other people. And not just the color. Of corse color plays a big role as well but someone with brown eyes but really great eye shape and eyebrows will still get complimented on his eyes.
maybe becuase i live in ethnic country , where eye color is a huge halo

Bruh , people on here say I have great eye area , while IRL I never ever got a single positive compliment , the only thing I get is : "you have intense stare" or "why are you so angry always"
:ogre:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Bonez
Bruh , people on here say I have great eye area , while IRL I never ever got a single positive compliment , the only thing I get is : "you have intense stare" or "why are you so angry always"
:ogre:
PSL is really beyond autism :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Birdcell
very true , they would compliment blue bugged eyes over black hunter eyes :feelskek:
Out of ignorance. So at the end of the day it doesn`t really matter.

• +1
Reactions: Bonez
Most people compliment the eye color , i never saw someone irl halo a black/brown color with great eye area
Blue/Green Eyes color halo > > > unmoggable eye area with shit color
They barely compliment jaw either lol

• JFL
Reactions: Bonez and Deleted member 18418
It’s all subconscious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19445, Clark69, Bonez and 1 other person
That’s not true.

Normies will say your eyes looks mysterious or intimidating if you have a good eye shape

• +1
20220508 170517
The eye area is much more important than eye color and that is a fact. Whether they tell you so or not, subconsciously it is attractive to women, it is a genetically attractive male trait to have a good eye area. A woman will always remember your look as more penetrating and masculine than someone with a crappy eye area and lighter pigmentation. Of course, eye color is important, you could increase 1PSL if your eye area is crazy, but it is always preferable to have a good eye area and brown color, than blue eyes and droopy eyes and few eyebrows.

Blue eyes + good eye area (unmoggable)

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 19445, Toth's thot and 1 other person
I have fucking dark bug eyes and still got complimented on my eyebrows and eyelashes but also get told I look tired it’s the most compliment and criticized feature

• +1
normies don’t even know that looks matter let alone eye area JFL

I have fucking dark bug eyes and still got complimented on my eyebrows and eyelashes but also get told I look tired it’s the most compliment and criticized feature
I got compliment on my eyes lashish and Brown also, I have also buggish Brown eyes

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
They only compliment the eye area when you have light colored eyes

Eyes are the window to the soul

What a mogger again @sytyl

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Biggdink

Normies know what deep set eyes are. They know more than users here

• Woah
Reactions: Biggdink
View attachment 1671170
The eye area is much more important than eye color and that is a fact. Whether they tell you so or not, subconsciously it is attractive to women, it is a genetically attractive male trait to have a good eye area. A woman will always remember your look as more penetrating and masculine than someone with a crappy eye area and lighter pigmentation. Of course, eye color is important, you could increase 1PSL if your eye area is crazy, but it is always preferable to have a good eye area and brown color, than blue eyes and droopy eyes and few eyebrows.

Blue eyes + good eye area (unmoggable)
Lol so cope. You had to destroy like 5 of his eye features and give him dark blue eyes to prove a point. You had to give him extremely below average eye shape to mean shit when average eye shape + bright blue eyes mogs good eye shape shit colored eyes which goes to show you the weight of bright colored eyes.

Lol so cope. You had to destroy like 5 of his eye features and give him dark blue eyes to prove a point. You had to give him extremely below average eye shape to mean shit when average eye shape + bright blue eyes mogs good eye shape shit colored eyes which goes to show you the weight of bright colored eyes.
For your eye color to be important you must have a contrast (skin, eyebrows or eyelashes).

Normally the lighter eyes of A40-A16-A10 are what derive the least important proportion to the eye area.