Most of you will never amount to anything.

CrazyFitLover

CrazyFitLover

no proof no care
You are fucking weak cunts, THE BIG SNOWFLAKE ARMY IS HERE, thinking that replying "cope" and shitting on each other is HIgh t, you are delusional as fuck, thinking that validaton and dopamine from looksmax will help you in REAL LIFE, it will not you fuckin retaards.

The most correct philosophy is to FIGHT, DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN, YOU FUCKING CUNTS, YOU ARE AREMD WITH SECRET KNOWLEDGE LIKE HOW MANY GUYS KNOW THE POWER OF HALO EFFECT?

If you tried super hard, worked every waking hour, diet, gymmax, softmaxx, moneymaxx, learn, invent something anad create billion dollar company, i dont caaare , whaatever it takes do it everything you fucking retaraad, you only have one life, ONE SHOT, ONE SHOTTTTT!!!!

AAAAAAAGGGHHHHH, I m asacending now, i alreaday helped myself , now it is your turn to use THIS FUCKING KNOWLEDGE AS YOUR ADVANTAGES< OTHEWISE WHAT IS THE POINT OF IT? YOU FUCKING RETARDS. GET UP AND ACCTTT.
119124569 10208174268790743 6048706456687028750 n

OP:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 8====D

u put effort and thought into this
for me to not read even a single word

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet, wasted, Deleted member 6164 and 2 others
u put effort and thought into this
for me to not read even a single word
Like just the other guys, the sheep you are, act like aa sheep, a npc guy, who is just here to be used as a the background.

Like just the other guys, the sheep you are, act like aa sheep, a npc guy, who is just here to be used as a the background.
again u tried ur best to reply something clever
nto a pixl

• Ugh..
Reactions: CrazyFitLover
cool bud. most normies don't amount to anything either

i'm working on surgery and dickmaxxing though so i am still doing stuff

Ok nigger

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
words read: 0

filling pee containers thats my goal

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Op after he studies for years and tried to become actor after he has perfected every acting expression and emotion but then gets turned down every role bc the producers chose Brad pitt who sits around all day doing nothing and has never acted in his life over op bc his looks

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: CrazyFitLover