Most people here can get girl’s if they wanted

Romeo1111

Romeo1111

Sphinx
Just looksmaxx and get good game, almost everyone can get girlfriends but many of the users on this site want top tier girls. No joke if you want a long term relationship you need to have a good personality. I can admit I have a kinda bad personality so I have been very afraid to go in to relationships but that shouldn’t stop you. Also just make the first move I get that you can be afraid for rejection and that you might not be so social but I have a trick that I used to be more social that got me plenty of girls. Just pretend that you’re very social and fun person and eventually you will forget that you’re pretending. I almost shit myself when I tried this but that’s my best tip.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Solidcoin, ShowerMaxxing, amorfati and 3 others
How do i approach a girl im almost sure likes me?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, coolguy1 and Romeo1111
Jfl everyone can get girls via jestermaxxing betabuxxing etc. etc. people here want to be that effortless slayer

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz, Edgar, Deleted member 15252 and 11 others
How do i approach a girl im almost sure likes me?
First think, why does she like you? She probably likes you for you so don’t act to different but be a bit more confident and make eye contact

Jfl everyone can get girls via jestermaxxing betabuxxing etc. etc. people here want to be that effortless slayer
True everyone want to be the top 1%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15338
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Romeo1111 and Deleted member 13787
First think, why does she like you? She probably likes you for you so don’t act to different but be a bit more confident and make eye contact
She is from another class and saw me in the hallway and then asked ppl from my class about me, she doesnt rly know my personality

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Romeo1111
Cope, girls are 1 in 30k only

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, .👽., Deleted member 275 and 3 others
>JUST DATE SUBHUMANS BROS
kys
2nrloci
4ffec79e2d0b27b92c2c560f81781bc6
BcasSIfCQAAK67B
D657fe36d00367a0485a10b822d0455c
Fe57d36c949888d4317fc6de26283565
Images 23

KhWqpzW
Main qimg 1d71ed7a1709806b5e03b744ae159de2 c
Main qimg ac4af9679e744bbf21a7d835067c9f97 c
Main qimg ed8013356c567ea93588655dc5fe87ab c
Maxresdefault

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14978, bwrauycnee, Deleted member 4106 and 10 others
oh sweet romeo i love you so much

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, .👽., Romeo1111 and 3 others
She is from another class and saw me in the hallway and then asked ppl from my class about me, she doesnt rly know my personality
Add her on Snapchat and start having conversations with her, some topics are what music she likes what she does in the free time does she have any hobbies and ask her how her day was, if she doesn’t put in the same efforts doesn’t necessarily mean she doesn’t like you but she wants you for attention and to not be lonely

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 13787
yes bro can my 5'5 asian friend get a GF?:feelsgiga:
or the smelly curry next door?:feelswow:

keep gaslighting chad. im 14 and asked out 50-100 girls already. 0 success:pepefrown:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 275, germanlooks and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Tony and Romeo1111

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs and Deleted member 13787
I have to ask out like 300 chicks to find 3 ugly ones dtf
Do you have good game? Do you have a good clothes stile right attitude confidence?
This things can help you but what’s most important is looks

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tony, Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 4614
That bottom guy doesnt date her, he goes around to interview disabled ppl
Doesn't matter honestly, that's his looksmatch in 2021 if he had no status.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Doesn't matter honestly, that's his looksmatch in 2021 if he had no status.
Tbh
But its different depending on location
There are so many subhumans with looksmatched gfs in my school

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111
Oke bro tell me, where do I find her? I have no friends

• +1
Tbh
But its different depending on location
There are so many subhumans with looksmatched gfs in my school
True location matters, sadly I am in a prison state with no escape :hnghn:

• So Sad
True location matters soon, sadly I am in a prison state with no escape :hnghn:
I wonder how brutal la is, here you can get an avg looking girl in HS if you try
But after school its over if you want a virgin, uni here is brutal for womens purity, imagine 80/20 but its more like 50/50,even more people having ONS and taking girls virginity with no plan to marry her
And god help you if youre a virgin at 25 here

• Woah
Reactions: .👽.
I wonder how brutal la is, here you can get an avg looking girl in HS if you try
But after school its over if you want a virgin, uni here is brutal for womens purity, imagine 80/20 but its more like 50/50,even more people having ONS and taking girls virginity with no plan to marry her
And god help you if youre a virgin at 25 here
Even Chad has problems in L.A with Ethnics.

• Woah
Even Chad has problems in L.A with Ethnics.
Ive seen LA culture online and its truly very dirty and degenerate, i would get out of there as fast as i can

I fucking Hate chads like him wasting their genes and opportunities with a female subhuman.
Facemogs 99% of men to death and dates a below average noodlewhore. Unbelievable
4702420A 5E4B 4919 8CF8 58D35416B0D4

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 4614
Eh, have to go a bit below but yeah. I dont want to fuck ugly girls though its gross
I get what you mean but if you find a girl that you actually like for her and not only her lookes it’s should work out

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
It's impossible to date wahmen nowdays because they always have a Chad available at there wish. Over tbh.

>JUST DATE SUBHUMANS BROS
Beggars can't be choosers...If girls reject you, go lower and lower until you find someone who won't. If that person is for example and old, crazy, homeless crackwhore with no teeth, that's your matched value - that's what your SMV can get you!

• +1
It's impossible to date wahmen nowdays because they always have a Chad available at there wish. Over tbh.

I get what you mean but this is purely looks, on dating apps only attractive people will have luck and more girls are picky on tinder than in real life
girls are pickier in bars/clubs than on tinder

Beggars can't be choosers...If girls reject you, go lower and lower until you find someone who won't. If that person is for example and old, crazy, homeless crackwhore with no teeth, that's your matched value - that's what your SMV can get you!
Looksmatch or higher, or death, people who cope with less are part of the problem, and frankly, deserve death.

I fucking Hate chads like him wasting their genes and opportunities with a female subhuman.
Facemogs 99% of men to death and dates a below average noodlewhore. Unbelievable
View attachment 1356009
Most men never go for their looksmatch, and it's that fact why dysgenics is on the rise.

Looksmatch or higher, or death, people who cope with less are part of the problem, and frankly, deserve death.
LOL, you aren't getting higher, it's either old crackwhore or jerking off...

LOL, you aren't getting higher, it's either old crackwhore or jerking off...
It's actually not hard to get higher with a bit of status, but not for an LTR, although getting status is hard.

true but most of us too high inhib to be with a 5/10 asian foid who you dont find attractive and is simply like other girls
Just looksmaxx and get good game, almost everyone can get girlfriends but many of the users on this site want top tier girls. No joke if you want a long term relationship you need to have a good personality. I can admit I have a kinda bad personality so I have been very afraid to go in to relationships but that shouldn’t stop you. Also just make the first move I get that you can be afraid for rejection and that you might not be so social but I have a trick that I used to be more social that got me plenty of girls. Just pretend that you’re very social and fun person and eventually you will forget that you’re pretending. I almost shit myself when I tried this but that’s my best tip.

• +1
Reactions: litaz
100% true. Niggers here call decent looking girls hideous subhumans and wonder why they are virgins.

Literally acting like females with the high standards. 90% of people here should inject testosterone right into their glutes ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
cope

i am the biggest truecel on this forum
Tenor 3