PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Blog Body shape inverted triangle man infographic

Waist to chest ratio ~ 0.75
Waist to hip ratio ~ 0.90
Shoulder to waist ratio ~ 1.7

Blog Body shape triangle woman infographic

Sometimes also called pear body

A Lean Inverted Triangle body shape, aswell as 5'10+ height and 6+ inch BPL Penis, account for easily ~ 50% of sexual attractiveness with the other 50% being FACE

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, randomvanish, noodlelover and 6 others
Hourglass is more attractive (for women) imo

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 2729, Chinlet Ascension and 12 others
A Lean Inverted Triangle body shape, aswell as 5'10+ height and 6+ inch BPL Penis, account for easily ~ 50% of sexual attractiveness with the other 50% being FACE
More like:

75%Face
15%Height
5% dick
5% Triangle body shape

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Yashchandra, Deleted member 4106 and 3 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Moldovancel, Deleted member 4106 and 7 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, Mewton, Growth Plate and 10 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, Chinlet Ascension and PubertyMaxxer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Growth Plate, Toth's thot and 2 others
Cope

Pear/Triangle Body has much wider hips and narrower shoulders. No body shape is more feminine and fertile.

Cope

Pear/Triangle Body has much wider hips and narrower shoulders. No body shape is more feminine and fertile.
That looks too chubby most of the time.
Hourglass fogs

Cope

It's not cope, just a different preference lol

Pear shape often looks like a cow

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and datboijj
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Xangsane

Can anyone post pics of an example of a "triangle figure" female. Never seen this irl where some girl has really wide hips, slim waist, and no shoulders whatsoever. All females with wide hips have proportional upper bodies. Some girls have a smaller hourglass figure I guess.

Petite hourglass figures
[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• set-empress-biquini-bond-preto-G_215_312_defined.jpg
    set-empress-biquini-bond-preto-G_215_312_defined.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, TrestIsBest and PubertyMaxxer
Good to hear. I'm 5'10, 6 inch penis, lean inverted triangle body shape without gymmax and maybe not virgin tomorrow

View attachment 1418650

This doesn't look chubby to any male with normal or higher T levels.

It's peak feminine dimorphism.
Looks uncanny as fuck. How would she walk? She would have to flare her arms out like a a fucking dude trying to look intimidating jfl.

Also can you post an actual example of this on a real life female, Not a image.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, PubertyMaxxer and germanlooks
View attachment 1418623
Waist to chest ratio ~ 0.75
Waist to hip ratio ~ 0.90
Shoulder to waist ratio ~ 1.7

View attachment 1418624
Sometimes also called pear body

mesomorph basically JBB/JBH (just be black or hispanic). basically in the tropics due to easier ecology/abundant food compared to the northern hemispheres one's body is specifically evolved for fucking rather than problem solving. (k/r strategist look up dr. dutton) ie those groups are lower iq as a group have bigger dicks/tits/ass/JACKED muscles despite NOT LIFTING A DAY IN THEIR LIFE!. While asians/whites due to tough arctic ecology were forced to be higher iq, have smaller bodies to preserve calories (muscles use more calories and that is DEADLY if a food scarce environment like europe/asia), and less pronounced secondary sexual characteristics to prevent frostbite. (if you had a giant cock/tits/ass in the north pole that would be the first part to get frostbite and kill you!)

NOT a racial thing per-se but more environmental. (If you look at some southern europeans or whites in tropical climates with abundant food easy living like brazil/australia/south africa they are LOW IQ compared to whites in northern climates, are jacked/have big dicks and the women have big tits/ass just like their black/mexican counterparts).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203 and PubertyMaxxer
Can anyone post pics of an example of a "triangle figure" female. Never seen this irl where some girl has really wide hips, slim waist, and no shoulders whatsoever. All females with wide hips have proportional upper bodies. Some girls have a smaller hourglass figure I guess.

Petite hourglass figures
[/ATTACH]
E8JHjSZVUAgftcj
7160bd830d118d2fd9885637cf0437dc

Iggy Azalea has a Triangle/Pear Shape body :love:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
Jfl also love the non Gay threads where dudes argue about which type of foid is more attractive.

Reminder that women are even more varied in what they find attractive and it's not virtue signaling. That's why autistic debates about height vs face vs frame vs BBC vs whatever the fuck else are autistic. I mean, even some girls are personality chasers. I have said this before, I would take a 4 PSL foid with a great personality over a Stacy with a average one. But then I get guys disagreeing with me on that.. What trait is more important always depends on what female you are asking.

Also can you post an actual example of this on a real life female, Not a image.
This comes really close to the image
712A856F A170 480E 9844 B8EB6B5446CE
4D3619F0 B64B 43BE 9B30 25F4BDF7F1B8

Doesn’t look attractive to me. Looks weird and chubby. Also I guess it’s more common in shorter women.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 14203
This comes really close to the image
View attachment 1418662View attachment 1418663
Doesn’t look attractive to me. Looks weird and chubby. Also I guess it’s more common in shorter women.
First girl is close but the second girl is actually chubby, looks like she just has all her fat on her hips giving her the "pear figure" if she was leanmaxxed it would look like an hourglass figure.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and germanlooks
First girl is close but the second girl is actually chubby, looks like she just has all her fat on her hips giving her the "pear figure" if she was leanmaxxed it would look like an hourglass figure.
Its actually the same girl. But she might be leaner in the first picture

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 14203
she has abo/black blood. she has bigger lips, and a mesomorph body (black/abo women have ENORMOUS asses)
Does JBW work in Africa ( Tanzania)? @Digital Hitler

IDK probably not. (these countries are very traditional and don't want random white guys hitting on their women)

• So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
there was a news article about a normie tall white guy who went to africa and fucked like 1200 girls in a year

• +1
she has abo/black blood. she has bigger lips, and a mesomorph body (black/abo women have ENORMOUS asses). there is NO way she is full blooded white. (her wiki page even says she's part abo)

she only thinks that she has abo blood because her family has lived in australia since the first fleet arrived

"if anyone has lived here long enough they probably have aboriginal blood,"

its speculation, and i doubt anybody would want to interbreed with these:

13Capture

• +1
hourglass >>