Most users/plastic surgeons are ignorant copers

BeautifulBones

BeautifulBones

Banned
I mean it in the most sincere way.

When most guys encounter a guy , to which they think is ugly, but get girls. They never question their modality of perceiving the world, so that they can adjust the model. They would much rather remove this clear example from their mind, so they can go back to thinking what they've previously though

Multiple guys have broken my Female to Male attraction model, but this was much to my benefit. Now I can rate honestly rate any person. This past sentence is not the be taken lightly. Of two lookist sites the amount of good raters can be counted on ONE HAND.

As people say Tupak Shakur was average, and I proved them wrong there
See Here (My most liked non-thread post)

As people like @Nibba @RedPilledStemcel @Immanuel laugh at the unmoggability of Will Smith
See Here

I know I again must clarify things
> For I know people have not yet translated how the individual aspects of the face and body merge into a cohesive unit
> Cannot accurately decipher the tremendous advantages granted to high PSL scorer, and the immense setbacks you get at bottom PSL percentiles

So the Title of this thread is a little tongue in cheek, but I will bring you form Ignorance to revelation
> All we need is one example, and it would make everyone who reads it a better rater, and once you can rate accurately you are in tune with the truth of the universe/nature and can enjoy a better life

WITHOUT FURTHER ADUE

THE MOST SWIPED GUY ON TINDER

I can't forget the day I read that article. To me at the time my mind was ignorant to rates, and he looked doofy and clumsy at best, but he was a paid model, and was dating a prime girl

while getting over 15 matches a day on tinder

I knew my model had to be readjusted, but I found the answer

and now allow me to

shine light where there was darkness

- Tall Face
- Wide Face
- Masculine Facial Thirds (lower third the biggest,middle third second and upper third last(skin showing not skull, this is where hairline helps attractiveness a lot
- Hollow Cheeks of Peace
- PFL and IPD top tier
- Coloring
- Skin
- Thick Brows
- Neck Close to Ideal

This is not even a third of it.

The people who are paying for rates in my inbox. Get between 40-130 individual bullet points with a conclusion, summary and plan of action for looksmaxing

A user who I think wants to remain anon hit me up when I was still rating everyone for free, and it's a good thing he had such good timing

HE WAS GOING TO GET A LEFORT

.. that would have added at most .25-.35 PSL points

LMAAAAAOOOO @ the plastic surgeon that gave him that consultation

- He would have spent over 15k
- Probably lost some feeling in his face
- Been out of commission from months of swelling

For fucking at best .35 PSL points

Me, @theropeking , and @bain could easily sell our facial consultation knowledge to plastic surgeons for 100/hr. Because as I've concluded from my onerous PM's the average plastic surgeon is only slightly better in cranio -facial assessment that the average lookist user

As usual

Happy Looksmaxing

This is why this information is so valuable, and although I can't give away everything for free. I hope you see glimmers of aid in articles like this one

people say Tupak Shakur was average, and I proved them wrong there
You don't prove anyone wrong you just name a bunch of his traits that aren't always attractive. Some quite unattractive actually. That's the thing about looks. They're somewhat subjective so threads like these are just pointless

You don't prove anyone wrong you just name a bunch of his traits that aren't always attractive. Some quite unattractive actually. That's the thing about looks. They're somewhat subjective so threads like these are just pointless

- Wrong a good features transcends the face it's on, meaning it would be good on any face.
- If I was to drop Tupacs PFL on you your face it'd raise you from a psl 5.75 facially to ~6.6 with just ONE FEATURE

yzKr0Ft.gif

Another 'im best' thread

The most swiped guy looks pretty underwhelming compared to infamous /r/incel expriments.Wait hol up nigga, people paying for rates?:feelsthink:

Bones, can I pm you a pic so you can rate me?

• +1
Reactions: BeautifulBones
Somehow I doubt 15/day is the highest amount of matches ever

- Wrong a good features transcends the face it's on, meaning it would be good on any face.
- If I was to drop Tupacs PFL on you your face it'd raise you from a psl 5.75 facially to ~6.6 with just ONE FEATURE

yzKr0Ft.gif
psl and looks theory is all cope and bullshit. what matters irl is way more important. i like how i get rated dead average or even below average by you lookism rejects but get drooled over by girls irl. boggles my mind that people think i care what autistic males on incel forums think of my face

I don't know man, but it's just personal preference. I don't dig the hairstyle/mustache. It seems too old-fashioned to me. Also cmon, his jawline/gonials could pop out more and he could have a more angular face. Stop gushing over your crushes.

looks like face and lms

Wtf I need this guys rating

psl and looks theory is all cope and bullshit. what matters irl is way more important. i like how i get rated dead average or even below average by you lookism rejects but get drooled over by girls irl. boggles my mind that people think i care what autistic males on incel forums think of my face
I had a similar experience except that I could see my ugliness clearly this I concluded that the girls that showed interest regardless of their looks and hotness were simply being nice to me so I avoided talked to them.