Most women will have to get mascpilled at one point

MaxillaMaxing

MaxillaMaxing

Kraken
No women will feel safe going out at night or going to a new place with her twink boy . Its obvious to most men that they can beat his ass so he will be tried a lot of times by stupid ogres and he will look like a bitch until her pussy never wets for the faggotboy . Even if he keeps his hair and collagen She'll know she was tricked by the jews and fuck the next masc she sees

Masc pretty boy > masc CHAD > FAGGOTBOYS

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice, PubertyMaxxer, Hades and 14 others
Women like masc chad more then pretty boys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Hades, one job away and 4 others
You can’t escape the mascpill:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and MaxillaMaxing
No women will feel safe going out at night or going to a new place with her twink boy . Its obvious to most men that they can beat his ass so he will be tried a lot of times by stupid ogres and he will look like a bitch until her pussy never wets for the faggotboy

Pretty boys do slay jbs and teens and milfs like them too but that's only because our lives are so safe and easy, Go somewhere other than the west and south korea and japan where there is more dangerous men and animals you will see women picking big tall strong men more or men that have a lot of resources and are strong

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice, PubertyMaxxer, turkproducer and 2 others
Pretty boys do slay jbs and teens and milfs like them too but that's only because our lives are so safe and easy, Go somewhere other than the west and south korea and japan where there is more dangerous men and animals you will see women picking big tall strong men more or men that have a lot of resources and are strong
I think even in the west there is toxic people that try to look cool by picking a fight with weaker dudes .

I ain't hating prettyboys but weakness is a part of their appeal which is utter cringe

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, turkproducer and Edgar
I think even in the west there is toxic people that try to look cool by picking a fight with weaker dudes .

I ain't hating prettyboys but weakness is a part of their appeal which is utter cringe
I mean weakness doesn't really matter as much as it does in other countries, In america we have guns we have police and we have a lot of self defense laws which makes it hard for someone to bully or beat someone up without getting shot or going to jail. I think the only reason why prettyboys slay is because they have good looking faces obviously but also it shows how degenerate the west is when men aren't even expected to be strong to defend their women

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
I mean weakness doesn't really matter as much as it does in other countries, In america we have guns we have police and we have a lot of self defense laws which makes it hard for someone to bully or beat someone up without getting shot or going to jail. I think the only reason why prettyboys slay is because they have good looking faces obviously but also it shows how degenerate the west is when men aren't even expected to be strong to defend their women
True . But the prettyboy coping by calling the cops or avoid confrontation time over time it will become obvious for his girl that she was tricked by the jews to like a bitch + overtime prettyboys lose their hair and collagen which is most of their looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
yea that’s why with south american couples the girl is always way better looking than the guy

• +1
yea that’s why with south american couples the girl is always way better looking than the guy
Cause the girl knows if he was some prettyboy weak cuck he would get his face punched in or if he wasn't big enough to intimidate

No women will feel safe going out at night or going to a new place with her twink boy . Its obvious to most men that they can beat his ass so he will be tried a lot of times by stupid ogres and he will look like a bitch until her pussy never wets for the faggotboy . Even if he keeps his hair and collagen She'll know she was tricked by the jews and fuck the next masc she sees

Pretty much, imagine the twink prettyboy getting the shit beat out of him in front of his girl with 0 hope of fighting back w his skinny fucking frame, theres no coming back from that even if the other guy is ugly as shit

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and MaxillaMaxing
Pretty much, imagine the twink prettyboy getting the shit beat out of him in front of his girl with 0 hope of fighting back w his skinny fucking frame, theres no coming back from that even if the other guy is ugly as shit
Dominance pill is very underrated in this site . Yeah waking up to a pretty face is cool . But the girl knowing shes with a high t man she will give him soooo much respect

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Kroker, turkproducer and 2 others
Wow very observant op

what about prettyboys like david laid?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, EverythingMattersCel and turkproducer
Is brad pitt in his prime masc pretty boy?

• +1

Masc cope @Thompsonz @Frank Jack @looksmaxxer234

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Toth's thot, Frank Jack and 4 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Beetlejuice, EverythingMattersCel, Toth's thot and 1 other person
Foids love twinks
Downloadfile 98

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Hades, Looks234 and 1 other person
Masc cope @Thompsonz @Frank Jack @looksmaxxer234

ngl both of u guys are just doing the same bullshit debates ad infinitum

ok muh if i look high, or muh if look low t, whatever.

just live and roll with what you have.

also yeah you can't really come back from being beat up jfl, but also you could just not go into pointless fights to die anyway. @Warlow

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Warlow

also yeah you can't really come back from being beat up jfl, but also you could just not go into pointless fights to die anyway. @Warlow
no point in even entertaining these arguments from pslers, niggas are unironically the most insecure, chip on my shoulder, I have to prove my self group of men on earth. They will only learn the hard way

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing and oatmeal

all that matters is whether or not u are subhuman normie or chad and you can easily tell in a split second people are so detached from reality and just shitpost cuz they cant have any fun

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and MaxillaMaxing
all that matters is whether or not u are subhuman normie or chad and you can easily tell in a split second people are so detached from reality and just shitpost cuz they cant have any fun
Do you agree with me or are you calling me a shitposter ?

Twinks rule the world while masc ogres live in caves.

• Ugh..
OP just found out women like Height and a muscular wide Frame

• +1
Women like masc chad more then pretty boys
My 25 year old sister said current chico is hotter than young chico, after 23 or so girls dont give a shit about tiktok fags, but its not like they want brock lesnar tier masculine

• +1