Mouth Is Just Not Fixable

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
i've never seen a legit mouthmaxing and strangely you all just avoid mouth area. having a good lips/mouth area like this is a huge boost on smv

Attachments

• 379df67d0c8d845e84aa6f0308604d4c.jpg
    379df67d0c8d845e84aa6f0308604d4c.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 160
  • 2qeadszxc.JPG
    2qeadszxc.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 194
  • main-qimg-e73fb8432c1f3b4bb0bef68c31f9ccf3.webp
    44.1 KB · Views: 12
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 7098
Yes. Water. But what about slightly down turned? How to fix, what causes it? Cause mine is down turned. Does it have to do with low mass cheekbones, maxilla, mandible?

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69 and Jason Voorhees
sarpe

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Here

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211010-080928_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211010-080928_Instagram.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 173
  • Screenshot_20211010-080809_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211010-080809_Chrome.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 172
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Jason Voorhees and randomvanish
mouth-shape is actually important and can throw off your harmony by a lot, i have similar lips as the picture below and they just make me look like a homosexual with dick sucking lips
I legit need to either to stretch out the mouth, which could fuck with the 100s of muscles surrounding it or get an expensive lip reduction

• +1
mouth-shape is actually important and can throw off your harmony by a lot, i have similar lips as the picture below and they just make me look like an homosexual with dick sucking lips
I legit need to either to stretch out the mouth, which could fuck with the 100s of muscles surrounding it and get a lip reduction
View attachment 1360141
if you have full lips and regular/above regular palate, you're fine. just do mouth stretching.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 7098
if you have full lips and regular/above regular palate, you're fine. just do mouth stretching.
volume would be great if i just stretched them out a bit and thus get rid of the heart shape lips, but i've read some disgusting stuff about mouth stretching causing speech deficiencies and problems when eating because the mouth won't close properly after fucking with the muscles too much

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Atem Rah and Jason Voorhees
This has already been discussed in detail on this forum and lookism before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and randomvanish
volume would be great if i just stretched them out a bit and thus get rid of the heart shape lips, but i've read some disgusting stuff about mouth stretching causing speech deficiencies and problems when eating
soft tissue go back the past shape if you don't do stretching anymore. so at worst, you would just stop doing it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
i'm not sure bro. looks good on phot but what about in motion?
Yea his pictures look great procedures for the mouth area aren't really talked about much other then women getting fillers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
  • +1
The mouth can help you but there are quite a few Chads with thinner lips etc. I guess if the mouth was real narrow its a big fail.

• +1
I'm not sure there's a real fix a lot of the time

Sometimes I think a massive lower facelift would be the only solution in certain cases. (like this person who has a downturned mouth. I have this too. It's annoying as I always look angry/sad/scary etc)

Possibly a mixture of surgery (corner lip lift) and stuff could help, though

• +1
Ice Hockey Sport GIF by NHL

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88
i have downturned lips that give me massive resting incel face. someone smart explain why downturned lips happen

volume would be great if i just stretched them out a bit and thus get rid of the heart shape lips, but i've read some disgusting stuff about mouth stretching causing speech deficiencies and problems when eating because the mouth won't close properly after fucking with the muscles too much
Where'd you read this many users have done mouth stretching and haven't had issues