Moving Mouth area upwards?

C

ChristianF

Iron
Hi, I just realized that what could really improve my harmony is a mouth located a bit upward from where it is now.

My nose has correct lenght and really the mouth is the only thing that sticks a bit too low. (I used the Marquardt mask as a reference)

Is there a surgery that can move that area a bit upwards? I'm thinking about a surgery that could maybe decrease the jaw angle and make it closer to 90%.

This probably needs some top experts' advice. @RealSurgerymax @Sergio-OMS
Thank you very much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, RealSurgerymax and CtrlAltDelete
but it's definitely not a soft tissue cause. It's probably the lowest part of the maxilla which is slightly elongated.
edit: soft tissue changes are probably almost always due to bone structure.

Last edited:
Through extended facelift approach/incision, static lip repositioning is possible using fascia lata grafts. This isnt a standard aesthetic surgery it is an application of reconstructive principles. Do you want it bad enough to be a guinea pig? You may love it, you may regret it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, Deleted member 7098, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
yeah it's probably not worth it. Then I think getting a lip lift it's the best possible solution.
Do you think lip lifts results on men are natural on average? Or do you feel it's too risky?

Through extended facelift approach/incision, static lip repositioning is possible using fascia lata grafts. This isnt a standard aesthetic surgery it is an application of reconstructive principles. Do you want it bad enough to be a guinea pig? You may love it, you may regret it.
i've always thought that mogs playing around with muscle
it is something along the lines of this yes?

• Love it
Reactions: ChristianF
thank you so much mate

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back