MSM + beta-cortene

D

Deleted member 41749

Master
I saw msm might lighten eyes but I want my skin to be more tanned. Is it counter productive to take these two at the same time what will happen?

Brutal 0 replies

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
What color are your eyes?

What color are your eyes?
My eye colour is green, not too dark or too light.
I am growing eyelashes and eyebrows might make them dark and I was to max the contrast I think will be insane halo.
People tell me after in the sun my eyes turn blue, that’s why I think there is something out there that will actually work for me.
also will my skin become pale or orange if I take beta Cortene and msm

Dead thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41749
last bump

I've been taking MSM + liposomal vitamin C for 8 months. I have lighter skin, longer eyelashes + hair. My eyes got only slightly lighter but they also look way brighter and clearer so overall big halo. I'd say stick with it but you need to include vit c to get good results. I'd also dose minimum 4-5 grams daily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46078
I've been taking MSM + liposomal vitamin C for 8 months. I have lighter skin, longer eyelashes + hair. My eyes got only slightly lighter but they also look way brighter and clearer so overall big halo. I'd say stick with it but you need to include vit c to get good results. I'd also dose minimum 4-5 grams daily
what does of vit c and msm do you use?
any idea on how many shades lighter or how significant the lightening is?
is it lighter as in just whiter or lighter with white and red tones?
any idea how long till you noticed the effects?

what does of vit c and msm do you use?
any idea on how many shades lighter or how significant the lightening is?
is it lighter as in just whiter or lighter with white and red tones?
any idea how long till you noticed the effects?
I use whatever brand is cheapest but rn I'm using Now Foods MSM + Nutrivein Liposomal Vit C.

I went down maybe 2 shades from reddish-brown to light brown with a more yellowish undertone. I already had reddish undertones and still do, they're just a bit lighter

It took around 3 months for me to notice any considerable difference. 6 months in my family even noticed and commented on the skin tone change.

Forgot to mention vitamin C Is good because it somehow better reduces the melanin in your skin. Idk why but it's another antioxidant and I've read you want to diversify the antioxidants you take.

Last edited:
I use whatever brand is cheapest but rn I'm using Now Foods MSM + Nutrivein Liposomal Vit C.

I went down maybe 2 shades from reddish-brown to light brown with a more yellowish undertone. I already had reddish undertones and still do, they're just a bit lighter

It took around 3 months for me to notice any considerable difference. 6 months in my family even noticed and commented on the skin tone change.

Forgot to mention vitamin C Is good because it somehow better reduces the melanin in your skin. Idk why but it's another antioxidant and I've read you want to diversify the antioxidants you take.
How much does it cost you? I can’t find anything cheap for me to take 5g a day

How much does it cost you? I can’t find anything cheap for me to take 5g a day
Idk if you're in the US but I see it going for $7 for a 120 count bottle on walmarts site. Otherwise I'd check amazon, you can get a bigger bottle for around $15

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41749
ur skin got significantly lighter to the point where it made you more attractive?

also, if u have curly hair, did u notice it loosen ur curls?

ur skin got significantly lighter to the point where it made you more attractive?

also, if u have curly hair, did u notice it loosen ur curls?
It did loosen them, and yes I've noticed way more IOIs compared to when I was darker

I saw msm might lighten eyes but I want my skin to be more tanned. Is it counter productive to take these two at the same time what will happen?
trumpmaxxing 🤔

It did loosen them, and yes I've noticed way more IOIs compared to when I was darker
Did your undertones become redder? That’s all I care about, mine range from yellow-red.

Did your undertones become redder? That’s all I care about, mine range from yellow-red.
Mine were already red. So not much of a change I just got lighter skin

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
how much did it loosen them? can i see a b4 and after?

Longer hair will be straighter due to the increased weight as well. so maybe it was just longer hair rather than changed curl pattern.

Last edited: