Muh 5 year plan

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
I’ve been drunkenly venting and rambling my way out of depression for most of the last hour so gonna sum shit up here and tag mad niggas to see what y’all think. Gonna try to be concise but it’s probably gonna be long, read it or don’t, suck my medium white cock.

TLDR AT THE END

You all know about the sleep issues I’ve been struggling with since middle school that have stopped me from being productive at much of anything for years. You know I had a few surgeries earlier this year that weren’t the quick fix I’d hoped they’d be. But here’s some news, and I really really really fucking hope I don’t jinx myself by posting this:

For the last 4 nights I’ve been dreaming vividly and waking up every 1-3 hours(1-2 sleep cycles). First night I slept for 3 hours twice, dreamt vivid both times, then had a 1.5 hour nap with dreams during the day. Next night i slept ~12 hours, literally waking up from vivid dreams after every sleep cycle. Like 6-8 times in one night. Next night was somewhere in between, and last night was more like the first, two blocks with dreams, but I had morning wood this time.

Praying I don’t jinx it, but this is the most progress towards recovery I’ve ever had. Since middle school id wake up early from dreams/with wood aka from a full sleep cycle like twice a year. Since surgeries(last few months) it’d happen like twice a month. Now it’s happened 10+ times in 4 nights. If I continue like this and my brain figures out how to chain the sleep cycles together instead of waking up then suddenly I’m healed and I can start catching up on last sleep and going through the day with more energy/alertness, and getting more energetic and awake and rested by the day.

Anyway, hope I didn’t jinx the fuck out of myself. But yeah for years my plan was to get into tech, work remote, bounce to EE or something and live lavish with my usd and fuck hot girls. And get bimax to 6 psl chad at some point. But now I’m thinking fuck that.

Ive got plenty of time to travel around and be a money maxxed lonely sigma chad and fuck prime girls in cheap countries. But I’m only young once. I think I’m gonna get my tech skills to where I can make good money freelancing part time instead of working a normal job and then go back to college. Enroll at like 23 frauding a youthful prettyboy look with my John B hair and a clean shave, and rush a frat. Like a big frat. Like pick the school entirely based on how good of a frat/party school it is. Keep in mind I’ve got 100k in my college fund that my parents refuse to use on anything else so I’d be rent free debt free for a few years.

Instead of spending the next few years as a non nt social anxiety lonely remote work slayer like @Amnesia I could spend my days bullshitting classes/making $50/hr on dev work. Then spending every night hanging with the boys, chilling with a girl, or partying my ass off. Making true friendships for the first time in years. Having an active social life where I meet and get to know lots of prime hot girls and don’t have to desperately force shit like I do rn with tinder. Making tons of memories, and having stories to tell. Belonging to something. Having status. Being known, liked, appreciated, desired. Fuuuuck.

When I graduate with my bullshit degree at like 26-27(I’m a sophomore rn technically) I’ll have tons of friends to stay in touch with, old flings to reconnect with, status, memories, stories, a much more nt and socially skilled brain, confidence :feelsohh:, and a good deal of money and tech skills to go full time with. That’s ideal as fuck.

I’ve lost years of my youth, but that doesn’t mean I should give up on it. It’ll be weird, I may be judged, I might fraud my age on dating apps, I might struggle to fit in with the young TikTok generation frat boys who are 5 years younger than me. But if it works it’s so worth it. Gotta make the most of the youth I’ve got left bc I’ll only have it once. Then when I leave to travel the world making bank and enjoying the beautiful girls, I’ll know I didn’t miss out on shit back home. Not like being 27 instead of 24 will impact my ability to slay in Colombia or Ukraine(thank you finasteride 🥰).

Ok that’s enough. That’s my new plan. What do you guys think? Is that the right move to accept the awkwardness of being older for the sake of the irreplaceable social experiences and environment provided by a fat party school? Any feedback or a rep or a bump or a dnr is appreciated bc I just spent so much fucking time typing thx

TLDR: sleep is getting better(hopefully). I want to postpone my plans to do remote tech work traveling and instead make the most of my dwindling youth by going back to college to party my ass off in a frat for a few years while bullshitting classes and doing part time tech work. Then graduate and go about my plans of traveling to countries where my us tech salary makes me rich and jbw makes me a chad as a much more experienced, outgoing, nt, confident man than if I went straight into the sigma manwhore life as soon as I got healthy.

@Biggdink @looksmaxxer234 @CupOfCoffee @stewiegriffin @Chadeep @MyAssStinksLikeShit @wanttobeattractive @lutte @ArvidGustavsson @MoeZart @Nobagger @one job away @Carolus @Xangsane @tyronelite @LooksOverAll @ifyouwannabemylover @TsarTsar444 @PYT @koalendo @AlwaysHaveQuestions @ShowerMaxxing @germanlooks @Gargantuan @BigBiceps @kjsbdfiusdf @Titbot @ShitLife @FastBananaCEO @Zakamg @RealLooksmaxxer @MarkCorrigan @sytyl @Acnno @LastHopeForNorman thoughts?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, mulattomaxxer, AlexAP and 16 others
Tag 30+ people and not have a single one read it theory
I shouldn’t be allowed on here when I’m drunk but still fuck y’all niggas

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, one job away, Deleted member 13335 and 9 others
so you have marketable skills with good pretty secure income, and only going to college for the heck of it. you're making me feeling existential rn

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
so you have marketable skills with good pretty secure income, and only going to college for the heck of it. you're making me feeling existential rn
Not yet but I have some experience and my mom is on the tech side of a major corporation and keeps telling me how in demand tech is. Told me that the latest numbers are 88k developers looking for a job and a million open jobs looking for a dev to fill the role. Maybe not devs specifically but tech whatever. Lots of demand. And Idk iq but I tested 99.9th on all the standardized tests growing up through high school so once my sleep is good and I start grinding I will mog much of the competition.
Sorry for the existential crisis. We are all dealt different cards. Mine are almost all good except for ugly duckling late bloomer, cripple for most of my youth, and neglectful parents. Despite all the shit I know I’m quite lucky

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Nobody's gonna give a fuck if you're a few years older than them in college dude. Lol. Make up a story to replace your "crippled" youth

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, oldcelloser, OOGABOOGA and 4 others
Nobody's gonna give a fuck if you're a few years older than them in college dude. Lol. Make up a story to replace your "crippled" youth
he was in the sandbox

Medium white cock

• +1
I’ve been drunkenly venting and rambling my way out of depression for most of the last hour so gonna sum shit up here and tag mad niggas to see what y’all think. Gonna try to be concise but it’s probably gonna be long, read it or don’t, suck my medium white cock.

TLDR AT THE END

You all know about the sleep issues I’ve been struggling with since middle school that have stopped me from being productive at much of anything for years. You know I had a few surgeries earlier this year that weren’t the quick fix I’d hoped they’d be. But here’s some news, and I really really really fucking hope I don’t jinx myself by posting this:

For the last 4 nights I’ve been dreaming vividly and waking up every 1-3 hours(1-2 sleep cycles). First night I slept for 3 hours twice, dreamt vivid both times, then had a 1.5 hour nap with dreams during the day. Next night i slept ~12 hours, literally waking up from vivid dreams after every sleep cycle. Like 6-8 times in one night. Next night was somewhere in between, and last night was more like the first, two blocks with dreams, but I had morning wood this time.

Praying I don’t jinx it, but this is the most progress towards recovery I’ve ever had. Since middle school id wake up early from dreams/with wood aka from a full sleep cycle like twice a year. Since surgeries(last few months) it’d happen like twice a month. Now it’s happened 10+ times in 4 nights. If I continue like this and my brain figures out how to chain the sleep cycles together instead of waking up then suddenly I’m healed and I can start catching up on last sleep and going through the day with more energy/alertness, and getting more energetic and awake and rested by the day.

Anyway, hope I didn’t jinx the fuck out of myself. But yeah for years my plan was to get into tech, work remote, bounce to EE or something and live lavish with my usd and fuck hot girls. And get bimax to 6 psl chad at some point. But now I’m thinking fuck that.

Ive got plenty of time to travel around and be a money maxxed lonely sigma chad and fuck prime girls in cheap countries. But I’m only young once. I think I’m gonna get my tech skills to where I can make good money freelancing part time instead of working a normal job and then go back to college. Enroll at like 23 frauding a youthful prettyboy look with my John B hair and a clean shave, and rush a frat. Like a big frat. Like pick the school entirely based on how good of a frat/party school it is. Keep in mind I’ve got 100k in my college fund that my parents refuse to use on anything else so I’d be rent free debt free for a few years.

Instead of spending the next few years as a non nt social anxiety lonely remote work slayer like @Amnesia I could spend my days bullshitting classes/making $50/hr on dev work. Then spending every night hanging with the boys, chilling with a girl, or partying my ass off. Making true friendships for the first time in years. Having an active social life where I meet and get to know lots of prime hot girls and don’t have to desperately force shit like I do rn with tinder. Making tons of memories, and having stories to tell. Belonging to something. Having status. Being known, liked, appreciated, desired. Fuuuuck.

When I graduate with my bullshit degree at like 26-27(I’m a sophomore rn technically) I’ll have tons of friends to stay in touch with, old flings to reconnect with, status, memories, stories, a much more nt and socially skilled brain, confidence :feelsohh:, and a good deal of money and tech skills to go full time with. That’s ideal as fuck.

I’ve lost years of my youth, but that doesn’t mean I should give up on it. It’ll be weird, I may be judged, I might fraud my age on dating apps, I might struggle to fit in with the young TikTok generation frat boys who are 5 years younger than me. But if it works it’s so worth it. Gotta make the most of the youth I’ve got left bc I’ll only have it once. Then when I leave to travel the world making bank and enjoying the beautiful girls, I’ll know I didn’t miss out on shit back home. Not like being 27 instead of 24 will impact my ability to slay in Colombia or Ukraine(thank you finasteride 🥰).

Ok that’s enough. That’s my new plan. What do you guys think? Is that the right move to accept the awkwardness of being older for the sake of the irreplaceable social experiences and environment provided by a fat party school? Any feedback or a rep or a bump or a dnr is appreciated bc I just spent so much fucking time typing thx

TLDR: sleep is getting better(hopefully). I want to postpone my plans to do remote tech work traveling and instead make the most of my dwindling youth by going back to college to party my ass off in a frat for a few years while bullshitting classes and doing part time tech work. Then graduate and go about my plans of traveling to countries where my us tech salary makes me rich and jbw makes me a chad as a much more experienced, outgoing, nt, confident man than if I went straight into the sigma manwhore life as soon as I got healthy.

@Biggdink @looksmaxxer234 @CupOfCoffee @stewiegriffin @Chadeep @MyAssStinksLikeShit @wanttobeattractive @lutte @ArvidGustavsson @MoeZart @Nobagger @one job away @Carolus @Xangsane @tyronelite @LooksOverAll @ifyouwannabemylover @TsarTsar444 @PYT @koalendo @AlwaysHaveQuestions @ShowerMaxxing @germanlooks @Gargantuan @BigBiceps @kjsbdfiusdf @Titbot @ShitLife @FastBananaCEO @Zakamg @RealLooksmaxxer @MarkCorrigan @sytyl @Acnno @LastHopeForNorman thoughts?
Read like 90% of it.

obviously that’s better than your depressing solo life you aspired. Bimax for you is not needed let’s be fair. Life experiences are much more valuable and NT beats looks.

you can be Solo all your Life so I rock with the frat thing. Travel with friends n shit.

• +1
Good idea. I also started college at 21, so 2-3 years later than the ones that started right after highschool and no one batted an eye. Say you wanted to work a few years and travel before starting uni

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, CupOfCoffee, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
I got a 100 year plan you just think about the day

She talking about you

Go chad :love:

• Hmm...
Skimmed thru your shit but mirin

• JFL
You got this

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and OOGABOOGA
Instead of spending the next few years as a non nt social anxiety lonely remote work slayer like @Amnesia
What's wrong with Amnesia, he got money and slays and hates being around people. Ideal life for him tbh.

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite and OOGABOOGA
What's wrong with Amnesia, he got money and slays and hates being around people. Ideal life for him tbh.
Ok fair enough. I, however, don’t hate being around people. I just don’t have people to be around

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP

TLDR AT THE END

you didnt tag me man 😢😢
but yeah being 23 you should enroll to college here in the US and slay hard and then later as you said Colombia and EE maxx ; hell you can even do that at 35-40 as i plan to do (and SEA maxx later)
regarding the age factor "youth" ends at 35 officialy; i dunno where this meme of you're 25= itsover :feelskek: comes from on this forum
@Amnesia is proof that he can slay girls 15 yrs younger than him almost and i know HTNs IRL that are about 33 and do the same
but yeah , on chadsmaxx.org being 22= OVER :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Elvisandreaa
Nice 5 year plan. Also don't worry about what people think of you goinng to uni/college a few years later. I met people that were in their late 20s and nobody gives a fuck. Its just suprising to see people over 30 at uni/college, thats all.

If you look young nobody will even think your old.

• Love it
I'm planning to dropout and start my 3rd uni at 21 yo later this year. I would have been a friendless wagecuck subhuman now if I continued my first uni so I don't think it's bad to start late. It's one's last chance to have a proper NT life tbh. Good luck on that part.

wait why tf was this bumped :forcedsmile: I swearI didn'tFUCK