"Muh a girlfriend wont solve all your problems"!!!

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

On the way to find myself.
Right but nobody claimes that but it would for sure cure my depression that comes from loneliness.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and SHARK
having a girlfriend would cure my depression tbh, why would i be depressed if i have a girlfriend that sucks my dick and lets me cum in her mouth

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Over, Drugs and 3 others
I dont understand people who say “life isnt all about women”

NiGGA LIFE IS ALL ABOUT FUCKING REPRODUCTION HOW AM I GONNA REPRODUCE WITHOUT A WOMAN BRO ARE YOU NEGATIVE IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cleftcel, Deleted member 3202, AbandonShip and 10 others
It does solve your problems
The problem comes in when you want to get your looksmatch

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, Peachy, EckhartTollemaxx and 1 other person
try stimulants

NiGGA LIFE IS ALL ABOUT FUCKING REPRODUCTION HOW AM I GONNA REPRODUCE WITHOUT A WOMAN BRO ARE YOU NEGATIVE IQ
sex isnt everything bro get a hobby and wageslave for the rest of your life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cleftcel, Petsmart, Over and 1 other person

triangles me.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
  • JFL
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag
try benzos

It doesnt solve my problems because I'm fine already jfl.
Would be cool to have gf though, although I wouldn't be able to commit as I'm busy pretty much everyday

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer

pisslordfast.gif

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
It doesnt solve my problems because I'm fine already jfl.
Would be cool to have gf though, although I wouldn't be able to commit as I'm busy pretty much everyday
Same. I don't wa't a gf actually. I feel it ties me down. I just want to be gl enough to have casual sex with hot girls a'd feel good about myself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Mediocre Normalfag and IWantToMax
Try having a shower

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
A gf won't solve all your problems, but if you're incel and the woman is fuckable, it'll reduce your suffering by 50% if you do it right.

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel
it actually would, only if the girl is half into you

a girl will make you feel super confident and people will invite you to all places because you made it

whats sad is you will lose all your social life once she leaves you

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel
Right but nobody claimes that but it would for sure cure my depression that comes from loneliness.

Girlfreinds won't cure your face girlfriends won't change bones in your face Girlfriends

Having a gf doesn’t solve your deep inadequacies. Only being objectively good looking will fix that

• +1
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag and Ritalincel
Same. I don't wa't a gf actually. I feel it ties me down. I just want to be gl enough to have casual sex with hot girls a'd feel good about myself

You basically described the majority of men under 26. Most younger guys don't actually want a srs live in gf. They just sort of get suckered into it/ fall head over heels for the first attractive girl that showers them with attention and sex.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and HighTGymcel
You basically described the majority of men under 26. Most younger guys don't actually want a srs live in gf. They just sort of get suckered into it/ fall head over heels for the first attractive girl that showers them with attention and sex.
I am 25 and i feel like it's a prison to have even a stacy gf.

It isn't. I am a very independant person a'd i need my alone time at least 5 hours a day. It would suffocate me to have a gf who's constantly with me and bothering me with her tantrums.

It isn't. I am a very independant person a'd i need my alone time at least 5 hours a day. It would suffocate me to have a gf who's constantly with me and bothering me with her tantrums.
chad problems

• JFL
chad problems
I am not a chad facially but that's who i am as a person. I literally hate having someone by my side 24/7 but i like fucking ofc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634
just fuck her and tell her to go home

• +1
i just want to be intelligent and have some direction in life tbh ngl.
coping with being a subhuman is a lot easier when you have interesting hobbies and passions in life beyond pacing up and down the house, drinking milk, shitposting and staring at oneself in the mirror, letting a wave of depression wash over oneself.