“MUH MUH HAS NO APPEAL”

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
SHUT THE FUCK UP

People on this forum who say shit like “Elias de poot has no appeal” or “People with big muscles have no appeal”

Are all wrong.

There is a niche every woman is into

There is a niche for men with long hair, Muscular men, Black Men, Arabian Men and eve Short Men

Most women are into multiple niches and combining these niches they built their dream man

Tall, White, Fluffy Brown Hair, Passive Aggressive, etc
or
Tall, Black, Curly Hair and Athletic

or
Dark thick eyebrows and eyelashes,Blue Eyes and Tall.

Most women will date or fuck a guy who Atleast covers 2 of her niches/type

In conclusion there are groups of women who find people like De Poot and Opry attractive they’re a very specific niche which only a small number of women are attracted too

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Biiyo03, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 12330 and 1 other person
Cope
Dont compare Opry to the depoot pls
520c9 camillaakrans

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Solidcoin, coolguy1 and 7 others
Its not niche, its just that most people here think that there is a single objective formula that is attractive to all living creatures on the planet. Yes, there are flaws that most people find unaesthetic and unattractive, but that doesn't mean everyone has the same view on it.

which is most visible in the eye area. the most subjective area in looks.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Schönling, Shrek2OnDvD and 11 others
i'd feed my firstborn to starving pigs to look like depoot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Shrek2OnDvD, StrangerDanger and 14 others
just stop looksmaxxing, there are women who are into ugly men too

just appeal to the niche and dont care what the vast overwhelming majority think :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Solidcoin, Baldingman1998 and 8 others
No one has subhuman niches though

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Callooh_Calais, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 10524 and 2 others
When people say that they are saying most women would not find them attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Callooh_Calais, Deleted member 10524 and 1 other person
Its not niche, its just that most people here think that there is a single objective formula that is attractive to all living creatures on the planet. Yes, there are flaws that most people find unaesthetic and unattractive, but that doesn't mean everyone has the same view on it.

which is most visible in the eye area. the most subjective area in looks.
I wouldn't say eye area is the most subjective area in looks, I would say the most subjective area in looks is phenotype (race, ethnicity ), skin tone. These things are the most subjective because people have different tastes

There's obviously some subjectivity to eye area women don't like hunter eyes and shit, but there's some global universal traits about eye are for men :good brow ridge, hooding etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044
low iq post ofc there are outliers

SHUT THE FUCK UP
People on this forum who say shit like “Elias de poot has no appeal”

Lol, is this the new Looksmax Mystery Meat Model of the Month? He has the classic vague Spanish first-name with the heavily Euroethnic surname, just like this forum's favourite (before he reached Norwood III) Chico Lachowski.

I'm guessing he has more male stans at Looksmax than he actually does real females, jfl:

Elias de Poot

"Elias de Poot" Even saying his name is irritating, and yet this place will worship him despite the fact that literally no one knows who he is except for the homosexual autists at Looksmax and the catty women +gay men who follow fashion industry news.

Attractive Women don't like Elias de Poot or even give a fuck about who he is, tbh. I would never have heard about him if I never came to this autistic forum, since beautiful young women don't talk about male models like that (they'd rather thirst over Ed Sheeran in all honesty)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Heguldus and ManzareK
Yes, but here's the thing: Even women with a niche still expect you to be AT LEAST normie tier in every single other catagory. You can be good in one specific area that the woman has a fetish for, and still be rejected if you suffer a failo in some other area. You can be tall and still be rejected by women with a height fetish if you are scrawny. You can be jacked and still be rejected by women with a muscle fetish if you have low-tier face.

Fact is, there are no solutions if you have even a single failo. You can get away with being only normie tier in every area as long as you have at least one thing that appeals to some woman's niche/fetish. But once you have even just a single failo, it is all over for 90% of guys.

Consider myself: I'm 6.2ft tall, white, and have blue eyes and dark year. Those are some fairly big halos. Yet I'm also scrawny and have 4/10 face so it makes literally zero difference.

It is not possible to escape inceldom if you have a failo in 2021. Period.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, ezio6 and TheEndHasNoEnd
When people say that they are saying most women would not find them attractive.

Objectively true, here's this four-year old video with less than 5k clicks (which was the top result for 'Elias de Poot') to just show how little women would want to fuck him or thirst after him. Funny thing, the top comments are also dudes from PSL forums jfl:

Elias de poot commentary

Consider myself: I'm 6.2ft tall, white, and have blue eyes and dark year. Those are some fairly big halos. Yet I'm also scrawny and have 4/10 face so it makes literally zero difference.

It is not possible to escape inceldom if you have a failo in 2021. Period.

So why don't you gymcel? It would reduce your failos. Being a 6'2 gymcel with 4/10 face is better than being a 6'2 lanklet with the same face.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
yeah like there are women dating curries

Elias de Poot is literally gay

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and StrangerDanger
Elias de Poot is literally gay

He looks gay. I can't imagine any woman looking at him and seeing anything less than some weird dude who looks like he can pass for a female transman

• +1
Reactions: gamma and tyronelite
There is a niche every woman is into
Exactly, however there are niches that reach more women.
You yourself give the example of the short guys niche, but it's insignificant next to the tall guys niche.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13945
just stop looksmaxxing, there are women who are into ugly men too

just appeal to the niche and dont care what the vast overwhelming majority think :ogre:
Exactly these people are retarded. They don’t understand when we say X guy is attractive we mean mass appeal. For instance Michelle Morrone is attractive. This means he appeals to many many women. He will have an easy life. Elias de poot has low appeal and he will thus have to go looking for a needle in a haystack = harder life

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and DesperadoRatado
Damn no one really understood the thread

• JFL
Reactions: Callooh_Calais
I would say the most subjective area in looks is phenotype (race, ethnicity ), skin tone. These things are the most subjective because people have different tastes
I dont thinks so. what is currently majority of population in whatever region will be preferred in terms of race.

And phenotype is not easy to define in todays multicultural world and in countries like USA.

There's obviously some subjectivity to eye area women don't like hunter eyes and shit, but there's some global universal traits about eye are for men :good brow ridge, hooding etc
The problem is that hunter eyes is not a single feature, but a set of features and ratios of eye area, so its quite impossible to define what is more attractive on them. Whether its this or that.
Thats why I think most features in that area are subjective like eye color (obviously blue and green will always be more preferred for obvious reason, but you know what I mean).

Literally several models or GL people have no browridge (chico) or hooding.

Its subjective to some extent, because some women love womenlike eyes on men and PSL flaws as scleral show.
Nor do most celebrities who are talked about by women have textbook hunter eyes.

The only things I think are the most objective about face are probably:

large hypoplasia of maxilla
clinical recession of mandible
literally bug eyes, bulging eyes
overbite/underbite
long midface maybe some other ratios
unesthetically looking nose
balding
signs of aging such as drooping soft tissue, folds, wrinkles

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Niche means you are at least average in many categories and way above average in some specific ones.

universal appeal means you are way above average in most categories.

water?

So why don't you gymcel? It would reduce your failos. Being a 6'2 gymcel with 4/10 face is better than being a 6'2 lanklet with the same face.
But that's the thing. It really isn't.

It doesn't seem like you've understood my point. If you have a failo, then everything else is irreleveant. If you have a 4/10 face, then everything else is irrelevant.

I mean maybe if we are talking some ridiculous scenario where you have a 4/10 face but literally giga-mog in every single other area (6.4ft tall jacked with 8 inch dick etc) then MAYBE you might attract some women, but even then you would have no guarantees.

Elias de Poof

But that's the thing. It really isn't.

It doesn't seem like you've understood my point. If you have a failo, then everything else is irreleveant. If you have a 4/10 face, then everything else is irrelevant.

I mean maybe if we are talking some ridiculous scenario where you have a 4/10 face but literally giga-mog in every single other area (6.4ft tall jacked with 8 inch dick etc) then MAYBE you might attract some women, but even then you would have no guarantees.
If you are a 6'2 gymcel with a 4/10 face you can get 4/10 women or even 5/10 ones with a little luck.
If you have a shit body and a 4/10 face you are an incel.
There is a significant difference.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and Deleted member 6128
De Poot has a niche appeal for art and emo girls, his appeal may not be universal but I feel like a certain group of girls would be obsessed with him

• +1
Reactions: Schönling and Deleted member 6128
De Poot has a niche appeal for art and emo girls, his appeal may not be universal but I feel like a certain group of girls would be obsessed with him
That’s what I’m saying retards in the replies started rambling about something else

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
If you are a 6'2 gymcel with a 4/10 face you can get 4/10 women or even 5/10 ones with a little luck.
If you have a shit body and a 4/10 face you are an incel.
There is a significant difference.
Sigh...

I find it stunning that even after people are exposed to the blackpill, they still can't seem to wrap their head around the fact that this isn't how the sexual market value of men works.

Male attractiveness is not graded on a curve. You are just either good enough or you are not. Women don't fucking care if you are better looking RELATIVE to some other even uglier dude. Point is: YOU ARE NOT GOOD LOOKING.

I wouldn't say eye area is the most subjective area in looks, I would say the most subjective area in looks is phenotype (race, ethnicity ), skin tone. These things are the most subjective because people have different tastes

Good brow ridge and hooding is what causes hunter eyes. And it is all about striking a good balance, Gandy’s eyes are top tier hunter eyes, so are De Poot’s, but what sets Gandy apart is the eye area being generic, as in not too much hooding, eye shape being a little more closer to the ideal almond/oval shape, even eyebrows being closer to eyes and slightly curved and only slightly positively tilted, these all things make Gandy’s eye area more appealing to girls while also having hunter eye characteristics