Mum wont let me get retin a

writing thread with one hand= putting no effort
A0B66188 3762 46CC 9A9E 59890EA4E56D

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
So everyone on this forum is the same and no one is better than each other?? You are some loser faggot, im 100 percent sure most users here are better than you and life mog you to oblivion like myself.
stfu dog
explain where im bragging?
and now you do bragging yourself, projector. its far from reality and all my threads here are satiric and in purpose to have some fun time for me. idc about your loner cocksucker face

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
subhuman, just run away from your mom. she will be happy, and your dad also is tired of beating you up
give them a favor(y)

• +1
stfu dog
explain where im bragging?
and now you do bragging yourself, projector. its far from reality and all my threads here are satiric and in purpose to have some fun time for me. idc about your loner cocksucker face
More proof you are a sad little cunt who relies on this forum for "fun time" to distract you from ur subhuman life :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
More proof you are a sad little cunt who relies on this forum for "fun time" to distract you from ur subhuman life :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
what you do here? you also dont post valuable content, and yes shitposting were always fun for me
since childhood
so what?
answer the question , i dont care about you fucker
just answer
where did i brag?

• +1
what you do here? you also dont post valuable content, and yes shitposting were always fun for me
since childhood
so what?
answer the question , i dont care about you fucker
just answer
where did i brag?
🥱🥱 this is getting boring now, you can carry on replying like a subhuman dog because you need some drama in ur life

🥱🥱 this is getting boring now, you can carry on replying like a subhuman dog because you need some drama in ur life
answer the question where did i brag
i dont want pointless talking
where did i brag? you a fucking idiot you cant answer and start searching topics
you a little boy cant admit that you fucked up
fuck off

• +1
Buy it online

answer the question where did i brag
i dont want pointless talking
where did i brag? you a fucking idiot you cant answer and start searching topics
you a little boy cant admit that you fucked up
fuck off
Oh wow I "fucked up" on an Internet forum, my life is ruined now. You are literally crying over a reply, go do something with ur life you sad cunt. You are literally the saddest user on this site, how old are you again?

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
????

just buy it online yourself you autist

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 9670
Oh wow I "fucked up" on an Internet forum, my life is ruined now. You are literally crying over a reply, go do something with ur life you sad cunt. You are literally the saddest user on this site, how old are you again?
answer the fucking question
stop switching the topics
or shut your mouth omg what an idiot

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
i know they want me. white boy energy. rarw :redpill:
bro whats wrong with you why you care about black girls they fugly

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 9670
Like you could get any you fucking ugly cunt :feelskek:
yes smh
stfu dog, im not interested in interacting with you
you didnt answer the question, so goodbye prick

• +1
ofc jbwmaxer @MarkCorrigan ugh reacted my comment about black girls:feelsgood:

• +1
yes smh
stfu dog, im not interested in interacting with you
you didnt answer the question, so goodbye prick
You said goodbye half an hour ago, yet you still come crawling back like an abused mongrel dog. You aren't interested in interacting me but keep replying to me within 5 seconds of my posting :feelskek:

You said goodbye half an hour ago, yet you still come crawling back like an abused mongrel dog. You aren't interested in interacting me but keep replying to me within 5 seconds of my posting :feelskek:
fuck off
i hoped you can answer the question but you didnt

• +1
fuck off
i hoped you can answer the question but you didnt
Just keep proving my point that you are an abused dog that keeps replying to me because I've pissed you off so much :feelskek:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Prettyboy
how long is the shipping? maybe they have oral minox? because my pills ran out and i have to wait 3 weeks for delivery. because other parcel got lost somewhere. :feelswah:
Idk about the shipping times and shit.

For fin, buy this

Buy a pill cutter and cut the pills in quarters and you're set

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 7224