Muscle has fuck all to do with looking ripped

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
For all you fucking retards destroying your body with roids, this was Dwayne Johnson aka 'The Rock' at age 15 without any steroids or lifting:

main-qimg-b198fa2445b69e0e9e8d2e24c67086d3-lq

Notice how he looks more badass and ripped than 99% of roided subhumans at the gym. The reason is because of HIS BONES. Having a wide skeleton with a V shape and especially large shoulders, humerus, forearms, etc is what makes you look 'big' and strong. Artificially putting on muscles with roids/lifting just makes you look like a freak.

YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME GOING TO THE GYM.

It's all 100% genetics like everything else. Over for u.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bars, Art of Pattinson, Ryldoo IS COPING and 5 others
@rape

• JFL
Reactions: rape
"Johnson took the question from inside his personal gym, the Iron Paradise, after wrapping up a lower body training session. "I first started working out when I was 12 years old," says Johnson. "My first official workout was with my dad, Rocky Johnson, rest in peace old man, he passed away January 15th of this year."

another shit thread that took 2 seconds to disprove

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, TsarTsar444, SomaliMax and 4 others
every time I go on this forum all I hear is “bone is law” and then its some stupid ass thread

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, StarvedEpi, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
For all you fucking retards destroying your body with roids, this was Dwayne Johnson aka 'The Rock' at age 15 without any steroids or lifting:

Notice how he looks more badass and ripped than 99% of roided subhumans at the gym. The reason is because of HIS BONES. Having a wide skeleton with a V shape and especially large shoulders, humerus, forearms, etc is what makes you look 'big' and strong. Artificially putting on muscles with roids/lifting just makes you look like a freak.

The more bones you have the more muscle you can build

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
Nose GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamehumphrey, Ryldoo IS COPING, StarvedEpi and 2 others
"Johnson took the question from inside his personal gym, the Iron Paradise, after wrapping up a lower body training session. "I first started working out when I was 12 years old," says Johnson. "My first official workout was with my dad, Rocky Johnson, rest in peace old man, he passed away January 15th of this year."

another shit thread that took 2 seconds to disprove
At 12 years old you don't even have enough testosterone to build muscle. Furthermore, we have no way of knowing if this is even true or if he just made it up as part of his PR.

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
At 12 years old you don't even have enough testosterone to build muscle. Furthermore, we have no way of knowing if this is even true or if he just made it up as part of his PR.
"furthermore"🤓 Nigga just admit you were wrong he was clearly lifting retard

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Another fat retarded coper trying to put his misery onto others with a pseudo scientific thread.

even if your not going to benefit from gaining attractiveness(which you will) actually training will help prolong your quality of life and prolong the looks you have now. this is a retarded take

You were supposed to kys OP

dude has puffy man-tit nipples

was saved by roids

even if your not going to benefit from gaining attractiveness(which you will) actually training will help prolong your quality of life and prolong the looks you have now. this is a retarded take
Lifting destroys your joints, knees and back especially.

Strong name to post content ratio

• JFL
Reactions: iblamehumphrey