151 KB · Views: 119
  • +1
Reactions: shibo
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown
the proportion is uncanny

Lol u mirin?

Mirin aesthetics bro?
what fucking aesthetics you look like someone's mad sister, i mog u bodywise and face wise so hard u should rope tbh

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, GenericChad1444 and dogtown
what fucking aesthetics you look like someone's mad sister, i mog u bodywise and face wise so hard u should rope tbh
U mad im stylin on you with my aesthetics you should see my serratus theyre perfectly sculpted like the gods of mount olympus

U mad im stylin on you with my aesthetics you should see my serratus theyre perfectly sculpted like the gods of mount olympus
keep koping you look like a tranny

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and dogtown
Op thinks he’s this :feelskek:

Attachments

• 21C38185-A01C-4442-856D-3566D828EA39.jpeg
    21C38185-A01C-4442-856D-3566D828EA39.jpeg
    140.7 KB · Views: 108
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, dogtown and Esteban1997
zyzz wannabe, cringe
coping

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Slayer zyzz look alike tbh

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, BornAgainChad, Esteban1997 and 1 other person
Are you larping as someone else lol

Are you sure you arent lying aboug your height. Becaue you arms look very short. The actual bicep is ok , but it looks as feminine as ever

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
someone remove this guy

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, FatmanO, RedPilledStemcel and 2 others
You look like a lesbian.

fatceps tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Hebbe wem
nice insertions bro chad

nice muscles bad face tbh

Looks like small chicken arms.

Dude fix your face. You can have as many muscles as you want but if your face is fucked then no one will take you seriously, just a little pro tip.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Dude fix your face. You can have as many muscles as you want but if your face is fucked then no one will take you seriously, just a little pro tip.
Whats wrong with it?

Whats wrong with it?
Recessed to hell and back. Your jaw development looks extremely poor. Do you have an overbite/malocclusion? Or did you get your teeth extracted?

If you have a recessed face, no matter how high T you are you will be stuck with a babyface.

Recessed to hell and back. Your jaw development looks extremely poor. Do you have an overbite/malocclusion? Or did you get your teeth extracted?

If you have a recessed face, no matter how high T you are you will be stuck with a babyface.
I used to have a babyface now its maturing sometimes the angles in which I take my photos make the illusion that I have a baby face

I used to have a babyface now its maturing sometimes the angles in which I take my photos make the illusion that I have a baby face
Did you start mewing?

No what does mewing mean im new to it
It's when you put your tounge on the roof of your mouth and push outwards. It's supposed to expand your palate and make your upper jaw grow more outwards and forwards.

I'd use an appliance in your situation though tbh. You need a lot of quick expansion.

Lol u mirin?

Mirin aesthetics bro?
Absolutely not "Mirin"
This is just sad.
u look like the typical teenager who just got a weights set for Christmas and now think his 14" biceps are impressive.

Stop this zyzz cope, he was 6"2, on gear for years, great genetics.you are the opposite,stop thinking you'll be zzz,the closest you'll be is the female zyzz.

Mirin sis.
No what does mewing mean im new to it
Over.

Last edited:
You legit look 12 years old

Absolutely not "Mirin"

This is just sad.
u look like the typical teenager who just got a weights set for Christmas and now think his 14" biceps are impressive.

Stop this zyzz cope, he was 6"2, on gear for years, great genetics.you are the opposite,stop thinking you'll be zzz,the closest you'll be is the female zyzz.

Mirin sis.

Over.
Never said I wanted to be him I admire him tho