Muslimcels you can have sex before marriage - woman logic 101

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet

If you guys fuck, then repent. It's all good, allah has hidden your sin and you don't need to tell anyone.

JFL AT THIS CLOWN WORLD, I WANT TO BASH MY HEAD AGAINST A WALL. WHY ARE WOMEN THIS FUCKING EVIL, THEY'VE EVEN TWISTED ISLAM

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Baldingman1998 and 9 others
@TRUE_CEL thoughts?

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar

GOD THIS MAKES ME SO FUCKING MAD

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Baldingman1998, ItsOver.com and 2 others
Muslimbros, I joke and call you muslimcels. But know this, I am angry because of how fucking unfair YOU guys are treated.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Gengar
Skinny Mid eastern Muslim girls are always top profiles in canadian cities … maybe they’re looking for a virgin Pakistani guy on tinder :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, PrinceLuenLeoncur, koalendo and 6 others
@TRUE_CEL thoughts?
this is what many western islamic cucks and whores unironically believe. it makes me see islamophobia as something that ""muslims"" deserve due to their own degeneracy (even though the reason behind islamophobia is completely different and islamophobes would encourage such degenerate behavior)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, FailedNormieManlet and stevielake
Skinny Mid eastern Muslim girls are always top profiles in canadian cities … maybe they’re looking for a virgin Pakistani guy on tinder :Comfy:
cope western women hate virgins, islamic women included

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, FailedNormieManlet, stevielake and 1 other person

If you guys fuck, then repent. It's all good, allah has hidden your sin and you don't need to tell anyone.

JFL AT THIS CLOWN WORLD, I WANT TO BASH MY HEAD AGAINST A WALL. WHY ARE WOMEN THIS FUCKING EVIL, THEY'VE EVEN TWISTED ISLAM

its not just women men are the same way. dont make it a gender issue.

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360, koalendo and stevielake
cope western women hate virgins, islamic women included
I was being sarcastic… they always go for black, chaddams or white guys … never for nerdy average Muslim guys who studycel

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, stevielake and buckchadley31
I was being sarcastic… they always go for black, chaddams or white guys … never for nerdy Muslim guys who studycel
i know youre being sarcastic but i am still addressing a valid point. women hate virgin men.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: koalendo, Baldingman1998, stevielake and 1 other person
Muslimbros, I joke and call you muslimcels. But know this, I am angry because of how fucking unfair YOU guys are treated.
not all, a lot of Muslim guys got it good.
if your gonna be oblivious and bury your head in the sand then you gonna get fucked in every aspect of life whether you're Muslim or not.

american psycho GIF

if your gonna be oblivious and bury your head in the sand then you gonna get fucked in every aspect of life whether you're Muslim or not.
Bro I have no issues against muslims fr. I just get angry when they are so fucking oblivious

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and koalendo
"It is between her and Allah" is the new "Accept Christ"

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, The Moggee, Gengar and 2 others
"It is between her and Allah" is the new "Accept Christ"
Can you see why now I get so fucking angry? I was fed this :bluepill: lie by my parents and muslim community about virgin girls. When this is the reality.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, koalendo, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
I was being sarcastic… they always go for black, chaddams or white guys … never for nerdy average Muslim guys who studycel
What a shocker :eek:. If women were attracted to the most religious niggas than incel monk cucks would become gigaslayers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ✿👍col, Gengar, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
I'm able to tell virgin from non-virgin based off one look :Comfy:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Gengar
only ugly ones have it bad such as me

• So Sad
Reactions: koalendo
only ugly ones have it bad such as me
Don't be so negative about yourself bro, if you say that then bitches will step on you

• So Sad
Can you see why now I get so fucking angry? I was fed this :bluepill: lie by my parents and muslim community about virgin girls. When this is the reality.
These atheistic liberal ideologys have a mission.

They already cucked Christianity. Now Islam is on their radar

A7dc7b46ea122d68430c5e8f1469499e

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360, stevielake, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Don't be so negative about yourself bro, if you say that then bitches will step on you
well im objectively below average, this is something i cant change bhai unless i take drastic measures but which i wont do since im not a people pleaser in that regard :D

need to hear them speak a bit too and I can predict it well
pm me your knowledge sensei though i think your method works for 9/10 cases. theres also those 1/10 cases where a woman can conceal it very well (presumably due to lower bodycount, like 1 or 2)

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and sytyl
well im objectively below average, this is something i cant change bhai unless i take drastic measures but which i wont do since im not a people pleaser in that regard :D
Are you fat or something?

Are you fat or something?
no but i am somewhat deformed (multiple accidents involving my nose). and other failos. pretty sure youve seen my jew nose and fivehead with aids-tier hairline. :feelswah:

These atheistic liberal ideologys have a mission.

They already cucked Christianity. Now Islam is on their radar

View attachment 1475833
This shit makes me so mad man. A lot of muslims on this site think I hate them. I get mad because of the shit deal they're given and how society fucking lies to them. I just want to redpill these men

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
no but i am somewhat deformed (multiple accidents involving my nose). and other failos. pretty sure youve seen my jew nose and fivehead with aids-tier hairline. :feelswah:
I don't think I have seen your face bro, your welcome to send me a pic and I'll give an honest rate. Dw I won't be a dick or anything, I don't hate you and legit want to help. I fucking hate how asian parents put their kids down. Did your parents always nuke your confidence and make you aware of your looks? Mine did

• +1
I don't think I have seen your face bro, your welcome to send me a pic and I'll give an honest rate. Dw I won't be a dick or anything, I don't hate you and legit want to help. I fucking hate how asian parents put their kids down. Did your parents always nuke your confidence and make you aware of your looks? Mine did
yeah nobody here has seen my face except for @zaynbrah, he says im a normie as well some random girls online (i showed you that thread already me thinks?) i dont hate you either tbh but theres just some points you and i dont agree on and probably never will because i look at things from an islamic perspective and you dont, so we are bound to clash often lol. and no my mom actually bluepilled me and said theres nothing wrong with my nose. and even the surgeon i had an appointment with was trying to bluepill me by saying it wasnt crooked when it clearly is, even the girls i sent my pic to commented on it jfl.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
yeah nobody here has seen my face except for @zaynbrah, he says im a normie as well some random girls online (i showed you that thread already me thinks?) i dont hate you either tbh but theres just some points you and i dont agree on and probably never will because i look at things from an islamic perspective and you dont, so we are bound to clash often lol. and no my mom actually bluepilled me and said theres nothing wrong with my nose. and even the surgeon i had an appointment with was trying to bluepill me by saying it wasnt crooked when it clearly is, even the girls i sent my pic to commented on it jfl.
Wow your lucky tbh. My mother convinced me I was ugly af and so did incel sites. I came on here and posted my face and was told I literally looked normal and like a mid-tier normie/above avg for a pajeet.

Imo if you aren't gym + leanmaxxed, you shouldn't even be thinking of surgery. I actually have a moral objection against surgery

• Woah
This shit makes me so mad man. A lot of muslims on this site think I hate them. I get mad because of the shit deal they're given and how society fucking lies to them. I just want to redpill these men
The vast majoroty Muslims are a lot more ground standing, sturdier, & resistant than say modern cucked christians.

I remember reading a study that legit said 0% of muslims in Britain had tolerance of homosexuality

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk/2009/may/07/muslims-britain-france-germany-homosexuality

Last edited:
  • +1
The vast majoroty Muslims are a lot more ground standing, sturdier, & resistant than say modern cucked christians.

I remember reading a study that legit said 0% of muslims in London had tolerance of homosexuality

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk/2009/may/07/muslims-britain-france-germany-homosexuality
>2009

Sorry to tell you man, but it's 2022. I've had legit debates with my hijabi cousin over homosexuality. She thinks it's halal as long as you don't act on those feelings. You really don't know what the next generation of muslims are becoming...

• +1
Reactions: The Moggee
caging at the malleability of religious interpretations

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, koalendo, The Moggee and 1 other person
She thinks it's halal as long as you don't act on those feelings.
Oh yeah that position is becoming a lot more popular even with those calling to islam/doing dawah "Just stay on the straight path bro" or "Stay celibate bro"

caging at the malleability of religious interpretations
You seem to be one of the more well-read users on this site tbh. Mirin at your common sense
Oh yeah that position is becoming a lot more popular even with those calling to islam/doing dawah "Just stay on the straight path bro" or "Stay celibate bro"
God tell me about it dude. I just get so fucking angry thinking about how theres muslim virgin guys out there who pray 5 times a day, and then are given this shitty fucking deal and then society turns around and tells them to accept it. And even Islam just tells them to accept it.

They know it's unfair, I know it's unfair and this sort of injustice makes me so fucking angry. I was once a victim to the bluepill narrative.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and The Moggee
That’s hot tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Biggdink
Wow your lucky tbh. My mother convinced me I was ugly af and so did incel sites. I came on here and posted my face and was told I literally looked normal and like a mid-tier normie/above avg for a pajeet.

Imo if you aren't gym + leanmaxxed, you shouldn't even be thinking of surgery. I actually have a moral objection against surgery
no offense but what kind of shitty mom talks trash about their sons looks. yeah youre not even ugly at all jfl your mom probably called you that stuff because youre not lightskinned or whatever which is silly. i am allowed to get a rhino to fix my nose but i dont wanna do that tbh.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
no offense but what kind of shitty mom talks trash about their sons looks. yeah youre not even ugly at all jfl your mom probably called you that stuff because youre not lightskinned or whatever which is silly. i am allowed to get a rhino to fix my nose but i dont wanna do that tbh.
Honestly don't know why she did that to me, I am a normal looking person I know now. Is your nose like super fucked up and affecting your function or is it just cosmetic? I have like personal and moral objections to plastic surgery/cosmetic surgery which most users here would find offensive tbh

Sorry to tell you man, but it's 2022. I've had legit debates with my hijabi cousin over homosexuality. She thinks it's halal as long as you don't act on those feelings. You really don't know what the next generation of muslims are becoming...
no but she actually does have a point, islam is against sodomy so even a straight couple cant have anal sex. but that doesnt mean we should have gay prides or any of that degen shit, instead if the man can volcelmaxx then he will be rewarded greatly for his struggle. being gay isnt normal but its not haram UNLESS you commit sodomy.

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Honestly don't know why she did that to me, I am a normal looking person I know now. Is your nose like super fucked up and affecting your function or is it just cosmetic? I have like personal and moral objections to plastic surgery/cosmetic surgery which most users here would find offensive tbh
its not affecting my function in the way that i can breathe just fine, however i always have a runny nose and i think its the result of always having accidents with my nose. i legit go through many packs of tissues a day. :hnghn: and idk why your mom did that either because thats fucked up lol no joke.

no but she actually does have a point, islam is against sodomy so even a straight couple cant have anal sex. but that doesnt mean we should have gay prides or any of that degen shit, instead if the man can volcelmaxx then he will be rewarded greatly for his struggle. being gay isnt normal but its not haram UNLESS you commit sodomy.
I'd disagree bro. In the story of Lut the people all got punished because they wanted to fuck the angel in the ass, they were even offered a woman to fuck, they declined and wanted to fuck the angel. They then got punished.

They didn't fuck the angel, so they didn't get punished for sodomy. They got punished for wanting to do that homo shit. Hence having those sorts of gay thoughts is haram.

its not affecting my function in the way that i can breathe just fine, however i always have a runny nose and i think its the result of always having accidents with my nose. i legit go through many packs of tissues a day. :hnghn: and idk why your mom did that either because thats fucked up lol no joke.
Damn man that sounds awful. And yeah I srs don't know why, she even tried gas lighting me to stop lifting saying it made me look worse.

I'd disagree bro. In the story of Lut the people all got punished because they wanted to fuck the angel in the ass, they were even offered a woman to fuck, they declined and wanted to fuck the angel. They then got punished.

They didn't fuck the angel, so they didn't get punished for sodomy. They got punished for wanting to do that homo shit. Hence having those sorts of gay thoughts is haram.

Damn man that sounds awful. And yeah I srs don't know why, she even tried gas lighting me to stop lifting saying it made me look worse.
yes so the moral of the story is: intentions > actions. if your intention is to go to the mosque for congregational prayers and i end up arriving too late at the mosque, you will still get the reward as if you did attend the prayers because your intention was to pray them. so clearly, intention > action.

you wont get punished for having thoughts, everyone deals with bad thoughts of different kinds. even the most pious person does and even the imam does.

maybe your mother is deep down a misandrist, idk? maybe thats why south asian women are prone to becoming feminists.

• +1
yes so the moral of the story is: intentions > actions. if your intention is to go to the mosque for congregational prayers and i end up arriving too late at the mosque, you will still get the reward as if you did attend the prayers because your intention was to pray them. so clearly, intention > action.

you wont get punished for having thoughts, everyone deals with bad thoughts of different kinds. even the most pious person does and even the imam does.

maybe your mother is deep down a misandrist, idk? maybe thats why south asian women are prone to becoming feminists.
Yes intention > action, and gay men have those thoughts gay thoughts and have those intentions. But they don't act on them - and they're told it's okay, when in reality thouse thoughts are haram.

I'm not sure what my mother is brother, I think she just doesn't want me to improve so I remain malleable and she can get me married off. By convincing me I'm ugly, it will increase the chances of me just listening to her pick of arranged marriage since I have no other option

• +1
Yes intention > action, and gay men have those thoughts gay thoughts and have those intentions. But they don't act on them - and they're told it's okay, when in reality thouse thoughts are haram.

I'm not sure what my mother is brother, I think she just doesn't want me to improve so I remain malleable and she can get me married off. By convincing me I'm ugly, it will increase the chances of me just listening to her pick of arranged marriage since I have no other option
yes of course they should be distracting themselves when those thoughts occur. like even i have fucked up thoughts, i see a man with his toddler and i think "imagine if i punched the kid" jfl doesnt mean i should act on it. but just being gay (as in, you're not attracted to women) isnt punishable. just doing something perverted or having the intention to do is haram. but i get what youre saying cuz i was talking to some islamic chick from sudan and she was pro-lgbt. jfl at the state of islamic people.

maybe your mother wanted to put you down so that you would be desperate for her approval and validation only and that you wouldnt seek it from another woman. i wouldnt doubt it if your mom disapproved of all of your past girlfriends because she sees them as a competition (since you get your validation from these women). but your theory is also a good one. its possible its both of these things and also why youre so against arranged marriages

• +1
He sent it to me on lookism btw

Jfl you retards really thought that a few millenia of religious brainwashing could ever trump millions of years of evolutionary instinct :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Just remember these are the same whores that get hymen reconstruction surgery to pass off as virgins to their future betabuxx husbands.

Women were literally BORN to be impregnated by chads like literal breeding machines. It is quite LITERALLY, their biological instinct, and they literally CAN'T control themselves, like it's as thoughtless to them, as breathing, it's just something that happens without thought. No amount of Islamic education or hijabi modesty will EVER, be able to change that.

REMEMBER THAT FEMALES LITERALLY EVOLUTIONARILY DEVELOPED CONCEALED OVULATION, SO THAT THEY COULD APPROACH ALPHA CHAD TO GET IMPREGNATED BY HIS GENES, AND THEN TRICK BILLY BETA INTO THINKING IT WAS HIS OFFSPRING SO THAT HE WOULD RAISE IT. This is a LITERAL evolutionary trait that they developed. Can you even imagine, a more diabolically revolting thing? What must be going through minds of these beings, when they do something like that, or is it just static white noise and they are acting on pure unthinking instinct?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16833, curryslayerordeath and FailedNormieManlet
yes of course they should be distracting themselves when those thoughts occur. like even i have fucked up thoughts, i see a man with his toddler and i think "imagine if i punched the kid" jfl doesnt mean i should act on it. but just being gay (as in, you're not attracted to women) isnt punishable. just doing something perverted or having the intention to do is haram. but i get what youre saying cuz i was talking to some islamic chick from sudan and she was pro-lgbt. jfl at the state of islamic people.

maybe your mother wanted to put you down so that you would be desperate for her approval and validation only and that you wouldnt seek it from another woman. i wouldnt doubt it if your mom disapproved of all of your past girlfriends because she sees them as a competition (since you get your validation from these women). but your theory is also a good one. its possible its both of these things and also why youre so against arranged marriages
Yup, again. I'm not even Muslim, but I know basic things like pro-lgbt and pride fests are not halal in the slightest.

As for my mother, yes probably. She is always very weird about me, stifles any attempts at my independence so I am dependent on her. She has openly stated she only wants me to leave the house and shit after I am married. It's also why I am against arranged marriage I guess, to me it admits defeat and shows that I have no control

• +1