MUSLIMS GTFIH

D

Deleted member 10913

Kraken

A man has called on the federal government to deport his estranged wife after he claims she attempted to frame him for domestic violence.

“She’s a greedy person. She’s materialistic. All she cares about is herself,” Faisal told A Current Affair.
“And dangerous. Very dangerous.”Faisal worked two jobs after the couple were married, and claimed he spent everything he earned on Asmae.

one night in April when Faisal walked into an incredible sting when he came home from his night shift at Woolworths.

The unit looked as if had been ransacked, with furniture tipped over, belongings strewn across the floor, walls dented, and broken glass and spilt wine in the bedroom.

She then went to the police and claimed Faisal had assaulted her. He was held overnight while officers accompanied Asmae back to the unit to collect her things. Faisal claimed the police unwittingly helped Asmae steal his belongings, including designer sunglasses, expensive watches and a laptop.

Of greater concern, however, were the four assault charges Faisal faced, which could have seen him jailed for up to seven years.

He spent $20,000 on a lawyer and trolled through hours of apartment CCTV vision until he finally found the footage that proved his innocence.

NSW Police immediately dropped the charges against Faisal, but never moved to charge Asmae with making a false accusation.

Just imagine if that CCTV footage didn’t exist, this guy could have been serving seven years in jail.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13642, Deleted member 11748, Deleted member 4696 and 2 others
dnr but @werty1457

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
View attachment 1079328
A man has called on the federal government to deport his estranged wife after he claims she attempted to frame him for domestic violence.

“She’s a greedy person. She’s materialistic. All she cares about is herself,” Faisal told A Current Affair.
“And dangerous. Very dangerous.”Faisal worked two jobs after the couple were married, and claimed he spent everything he earned on Asmae.

one night in April when Faisal walked into an incredible sting when he came home from his night shift at Woolworths.

The unit looked as if had been ransacked, with furniture tipped over, belongings strewn across the floor, walls dented, and broken glass and spilt wine in the bedroom.

She then went to the police and claimed Faisal had assaulted her. He was held overnight while officers accompanied Asmae back to the unit to collect her things. Faisal claimed the police unwittingly helped Asmae steal his belongings, including designer sunglasses, expensive watches and a laptop.

Of greater concern, however, were the four assault charges Faisal faced, which could have seen him jailed for up to seven years.

He spent $20,000 on a lawyer and trolled through hours of apartment CCTV vision until he finally found the footage that proved his innocence.

NSW Police immediately dropped the charges against Faisal, but never moved to charge Asmae with making a false accusation.

Just imagine if that CCTV footage didn’t exist, this guy could have been serving seven years in jail.
@Wallenberg is right

@TRUE_CEL @ChadLite @Zakamg @brbbrah @Zakkr01_ita @Maesthetic @boneless weirdo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Religion and politics don’t work well together
what has it to do with this thread jfl
the guy lives in a SECULAR state not a religious one. If that fool didn't find footage to prove his innocence he went 7 years to jail for this

what has it to do with this thread jfl

the guy lives in a SECULAR state not a religious one. If that fool didn't find footage to prove his innocence he went 7 years to jail for this
Ataturk was right

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 10913
the guy is Paki, the women is north african
she looks pakistani though, north africans usually look different. but yeah judging by her name she is indeed north african, just saying she could say shes pakistani and i would believe it instantly

nothing more then subjective opinion.

You are Christian right? not one of the early Christian states where what you would cal "Secular" your a fool if you believe that Christianity works hand in hand with secularism

The biggest Christian Empires weren't secular let alone the small ones..
Secularism is modern and we need that
Erdogan is evil and needs to go!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 10913
Is it Christian?

No he isn't. most of us vote for him
It’s not religious at all that’s why it’s good
He cheated in the elections
4D1C8532 A11F 48B6 966C 4F405F6A9506

• Hmm...
She looks arabic

• +1
I recently discovered Urdu is a very recent language. The Muslim elites such as the Mughals spoke Persian or Arabic
yes before the british came everyone in the subcontinent, or at least in the islamic parts, spoke farsi (persian). brits came and encouraged everyone to speak urdu or hindi instead.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
yea.. right. :feelskek:

just throw mud and hope it lands on us theory
I believe the government shouldn’t discriminate against any religion. So Britain should treat Muslims equally as Christians

I believe the government shouldn’t discriminate against any religion. So Britain should treat Muslims equally as Christians
i actually dont mind if the govt doesnt treat islamic people equally, i think its justified because of the widespread degeneracy among our people. im sure if we were better as a whole we wouldnt be having this situation to begin with. and yes this is a controversial opinion that i have but i believe in it so idc what anyone else says about it

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 10913
i actually dont mind if the govt doesnt treat islamic people equally, i think its justified because of the widespread degeneracy among our people. im sure if we were better as a whole we wouldnt be having this situation to begin with. and yes this is a controversial opinion that i have but i believe in it so idc what anyone else says about it
I thought the opposite. Most Muslims are conservative

idc about Britain. I don't live there. Why should I decide their laws? Isn't the queen also the head of the church there? So Christians already have a better standing at default. Again I don't care how they the kind of laws or how they enforce it.

yes before the british came everyone in the subcontinent, or at least in the islamic parts, spoke farsi (persian). brits came and encouraged everyone to speak urdu or hindi instead.
I thought they just spoke Urdu and only the elite spoke Persian

idc about Britain. I don't live there. Why should I decide their laws? Isn't the queen also the head of the church there? So Christians already have a better standing at default. Again I don't care how they the kind of laws or how they enforce it.
Christians are secular and so should turkey be. The state shouldn’t discriminate against religion

• Hmm...
I thought the opposite. Most Muslims are conservative
we are supposed to be but there are liberals who have infected our people, by behavior you cannot tell the difference between an islamic person and kafir. they have accepted this degeneracy and normalized it. believe it or not but most engage in premarital sex, drink alcohol and do drugs. ive been guilty of doing the last two things though but it was during my ignorant phase when i formally left islam for personal reasons.

I thought they just spoke Urdu and only the elite spoke Persian
no my ancestors also spoke it and we werent elites. actually wait. we werent political elites. but we were landowners. i guess maybe thats why we spoke persian as well. my ancestors cucked us though by giving it all away for free in the name of islam. caged.

• +1
no my ancestors also spoke it and we werent elites. actually wait. we werent political elites. but we were landowners. i guess maybe thats why we spoke persian as well. my ancestors cucked us though by giving it all away for free in the name of islam. caged.
Ok chadpreet

so i dont get a serious response to that interesting fact about my family? rude.
Your family seemed to be middle class and so not the average serf. I am guessing they were multilingual and could claim the land back?

Your family seemed to be middle class and so not the average serf. I am guessing they were multilingual and could claim the land black?
they were actually upper class. when im saying they were landowners im talking about comparable to the size of a major european city or at least the half of it. not sure about it though. and it was centuries ago, at this point it doesnt even matter. thats not to say we dont any land, we do, but its like the size of a pea when you compare it to the original areas. i have relatives who are dirt poor and others who are filthy rich. its weird to see.

• Woah
they were actually upper class. when im saying they were landowners im talking about comparable to the size of a major european city or at least the half of it. not sure about it though. and it was centuries ago, at this point it doesnt even matter. thats not to say we dont any land, we do, but its like the size of a pea when you compare it to the original areas. i have relatives who are dirt poor and others who are filthy rich. its weird to see.
You should reclaim it all bhai

• +1
Do you count me as muslim bro
View attachment 1079328

• Woah