Muslims in the west...

oz101

oz101

Banned
This is obviously hard for non-Muslims to process ranging from outright denial to minimizing the prevalence, but I know many girls here in the West who are virgin. The same is therefore absolutely true for guys but obviously worse because it's ALWAYS harder for guys

I have about 12 friends within 1.5 years of my age (27 years old).
  • 1 got married at 22 (LTB work colleague)
  • 1 got married at 23 (LTB work colleague)
  • 2 got married at 27 within the last month (both were desperate and used muzmatch for LTBs)
  • Another said he's getting married next year so doesn't count.
Therefore 66% of use are incels at 26-27. If you discount the two that got married this month, then it's 83% of us were incels at around 27.

There were around 8 Muslim girls in my age group.
  • 1 got married at 18 (arrange marriage)
  • 1 got married at 19 (arranged marriage)
  • 1 got married at 24 (arranged marriage)
  • 1 got married at 25 (work colleague I think)
The remaining are unmarried. Now you could accuse them of fucking guys behind their parents back but most seem religious and live with their parents - so definitely haven't been caught otherwise their parents would disown them. The femcel rate here is 50% after 25%.

Notice two got married very early. They are definitely from very religious based families who are strict. But in the femcel category are non-hijabi and liberal hijabi Muslims who are most likely too religious to have sex before marriage and boyfriends, but not religious enough to have traditional values when it comes to gender segregation. If they went down the traditional route they would have been married LONG ago because it's very unusual to have Muslim women 25+ unmarried

I'd like to say they're walking contradictions, but the reality is they're probably like me and trying to balance living in a modern, secular world while still attached to traditional, moral values. They may give excuses such as 'muh career/education' was important that's why I'm not married, but reality is you can do both.

The reality is all of my Muslim friends and the women I know can get married by arrangemarriage maxxing back home. But most consider ourselves too good for those back home, and they're freshy who don't fit in with our hybrid modern Muslim culture. Most of us probably fantasize about marrying the perfect Muslim which we meet somehow, but trapped in this society it most likely won't happen. Muslim families are usually more tight knit so at least it's no shame to live with parents even in 30s - it's only when your white colleagues find out it becomes an issue.

Modern Muslims like me and my friends are 'incels' if you consider that we are still virgin. However I would not in anyway consider me or my friends part of inceldom. Incels/Looksmaxxers alike cite hypergamy as root of their problems like as if women would just be less picky or we went back to the 90s before the internet and suddenly had to speak to each other, it would be better. It probably would, but for non-Muslims only. For Muslims it would not change the situation at all, possibly make it worse.

The biggest question on my friends and family mind is "when you getting married bro" but most modern Muslims I've come across:
  1. Don't want an arranged marriage.
  2. Don't want to date / pre marital sex
  3. Want to marry Muslim-only
  4. Some want to marry their ethnicity only
  5. They live in a non-Muslim and majority white ethnic society that promotes sexuality and getting married late (if ever) after trial and error with multiple partners :lul:
How tf do you get married under these conditions which cancel each other out?! You really have to pick and choose. Only polar opposites of Muslims will have no issues; Those traditional strict ones who get married young (almost always arrangemarriage maxxers) and those Muslims who come from secular families who do not take religion seriously at all basically (Turkish people are a good example here). I'm sure my friends will get married sooner or later but that will be after years of swiping, arrangemarriagmaxxing or just giving up on all values and fucking around.

TLDR: virginity is rampant across Muslim communities in the West and nothing can solve it without pivoting to one extreme or the other. The purported 'solutions' quoted by incels and looksmaxxers do not remedy the problem for Muslims.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Pikabro, to be human and 1 other person
none of these words are getting read

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Tallooksmaxxer, to be human and 2 others
none of these words are getting read
I know. Some I did it more as a rant for myself. Maybe it will be of some relavance to a minority.

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 22389
I am a Muslim by convert. I was born catholic n I converted to Islam when I was 23. Neither of my parents are religious. So even if I wanted a arranged marriage , it would be impossible for me to get it. Arranged marriage is only possible for those who are born Muslim and have Muslim families/parents.

What do you think about this? Also , is it possible for me to be a good Muslim even though I will never be able to marry a woman? (because im a financially poor incel loser)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Get the fuck out of here

You are an idiot if you think those women didn't get fucked before. Most aren't even virgins by age 20. Virgin women and men are rare. They usually have boyfriends too.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
I am a Muslim by convert. I was born catholic n I converted to Islam when I was 23. Neither of my parents are religious. So even if I wanted a arranged marriage , it would be impossible for me to get it. Arranged marriage is only possible for those who are born Muslim and have Muslim families/parents.
There are other ways to get married in islam brother dont lose hope.

My brain is not working right now but Muzmatch is an example that comes to mind.

Another is to speak to an Imam at a local mosque, he might be able to introduce you to people who are also looking to get married and also tell you of other ways to find a spouse .

Most important thing is to keep it halal (follow islamic etiquette) in your search and continue to make dua.

What do you think about this? Also , is it possible for me to be a good Muslim even though I will never be able to marry a woman?
Yes, you being a good muslim does not depend on whether your married or not.

is it possible for me to be a good Muslim even though I will never be able to marry a woman? (because im a financially poor incel loser)
I hope this link help you with regard to financial situation.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Top tier truth thread. A lot of Muslims have boomer parents who don’t set you up with foids then expect you to get married out of nowhere. A lot of M-HTB+ virgin muslim foids are locked out with no social circle or anything and I need to figure out how to take advantage of this.

Also this is perhaps why you hear about men marrying downlow/reformed sluts, because the good muslimas aren’t as easy to find compared to outgoing sharmutas

Anyway realistically you should just intermix and date with Muslim women without having sex then marry one. It’s not the best way to get married but it’s better than fornicating due to years long horniness. A lot of Muslim boomer parents probably did this in the day so don’t listen to them. Remember that in the past a lot of Muslim countries were liberalised af and full of intermixing due to liberal commie shit from the Cold War

@Thomas DOM if you’re JBW try to network with imams and local Muslim uncles, they’ll usually be eager to set you up with an LTB muslima

Last edited:
Cap muslims can just rapemaxx

Top tier truth thread. A lot of Muslims have boomer parents who don’t set you up with foids then expect you to get married out of nowhere. A lot of M-HTB+ virgin muslim foids are locked out with no social circle or anything and I need to figure out how to take advantage of this.

Also this is perhaps why you hear about men marrying downlow/reformed sluts, because the good muslimas aren’t as easy to find compared to outgoing sharmutas

Anyway realistically you should just intermix and date with Muslim women without having sex then marry one. It’s not the best way to get married but it’s better than fornicating due to years long horniness. A lot of Muslim boomer parents probably did this in the day so don’t listen to them. Remember that in the past a lot of Muslim countries were liberalised af and full of intermixing due to liberal commie shit from the Cold War

@Thomas DOM if you’re JBW try to network with imams and local Muslim uncles, they’ll usually be eager to set you up with an LTB muslima

You won’t be able to take advantage of it. Only if you are a Chadullah.

You won’t be able to take advantage of it. Only if you are a Chadullah.
You have a point. Because marriage is how you have halal sex, a lot of Muslimas are chad only & have your typical marriage standards like someone who’s religious (other two qualities kind of overrule tbh) and earning decent money. But if I self improve enough I can at least mog in other ways

Last edited:
Tldr: go back to shitholestan

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit