MUST READ IF YOU WANNA HAVE KIDS: 80% of people are mouth breathing subhumans

Dorado

Dorado

Shine on

This is an extremely common, yet devastating condition that often goes unnoticed throughout one's life:

Screen Shot 2021 08 01 at 131043

This is a deviated septum before and after septoplasty:

Having a deviated septum doesn't necessarily mean you are a mouth breather, but it highly increases the chances that you will turn out to be one, and at the very least, it will impair your nasal breathing to some extent, which is terrible and should always be fixed asap.

A deviated septum makes it so your nostrils have less space for the flow of air, that makes your nose very vulnerable to being clogged with the slightest amount of mucus. This vulnerability is even more accentuated in your sleep when you aren't active and can't feel that your nose is being blocked. So you involuntarily just start to mouth breathe at night. The sleep is when your body does the most growing. If you have bad oral posture and you are inhaling low quality air during the most important developmental period of the day, this will significantly affect your bone development from childhood to puberty. Especially facially, but even your height is at stake.

Do you often find yourself having to blow your nose when you wake up in the morning? This is a bad sign you might have a deviated septum. Cover each of your nostrils with your finger, one at a time, see if you can notice any difference between them, if yes, it's another bad sign.

The nose exists for a reason, it filters the air you breathe. The mouth doesn't do that. The correct and natural human oral posture is to breathe through your nose at all times except when you are doing an intense physical activity in which your body will prioritize quantity of oxygen over quality of overall air. But most of the time you should be inhaling and exhaling solely through your nose. There's also the fact that when you breathe through your mouth you automatically lower your tongue from your palate, removing an important support for the forward growth of your maxilla, which will shape your entire face.

I had a deviated septum combined with a dust mite allergy. Conclusion: I had shit breathing since childhood which resulted in poor bone development and now I'm fucked. I only got my deviated septum fixed at 18 even though I always had trouble breathing properly, especially at night.

DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE WITH YOUR SON.

If you have a child, make sure to get them checked for a deviated septum, which they probably will have at least to some degree. Even if the doctor says it's too small and won't make much of a difference, INSIST on getting it fixed when they're still a baby. Growing up with optimal breathing makes ALL THE DIFFERENCE.

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK, Preoximerianas, Perfectumbrain and 12 others
can they even perform a septoplasty to kids? :feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
The Indians are amazing people - they have developed a natural method to clean and enlarge the airways, it's called sutra neti - they insert a wet string in the nose and pull it out through the mouth. By using progressively thicker strings they can expand the airways so more air is inhaled. Some can even insert thick things in their nose like snakes and stuff...

images
6635_5757594-e7370987-bf0f-47b1-b9bc-1a7e2e6a3399.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aginghomo, Preoximerianas, MikeMew'sBitch and 3 others
can confirm mouthbreathing fucked up my midface due to deviated septum , it's narrow and with a crossbite.... I don't have a horseface but a hypoplastic midface.

The irony is both of my parents are doctors..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SAR, Deleted member 15150 and Acromegaly_Chad
Should I do the same if I get a daughter
Yes. Just because all women can easily get sex it doesn’t mean looks don’t matter. Looks still largely determine the quality of life of a woman.

Should check if I have a deviated septum and should I get it fixed

• +1
Reactions: Dorado
Should check if I have a deviated septum and should I get it fixed
If there is any chance you have it, it's worth checking it out. Even if you're an adult you should get it fixed

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
can confirm mouthbreathing fucked up my midface due to deviated septum , it's narrow and with a crossbite.... I don't have a horseface but a hypoplastic midface.

The irony is both of my parents are doctors..
Me too, and i have crossbite as well from mouth breathing.

Should I do the same if I get a daughter

No you shouldn’t, you should specifically deny your daughter the treatment while encouraging your son to get it.

No you shouldn’t, you should specifically deny your daughter the treatment while encouraging your son to get it.
There's no benefit for me in making my daughter uglier. Ugly women still have high smv and are actually more likely to be promiscuous than stacies.

What doctor do I gotta go to in order to check for a deviated septum?

whos the girl in your sig?

• Love it
Reactions: fras