MUST SEE LOL MAYBE MICHAEL JACKSON DIED LOOKSMAXXING BECAUSE HE GOT BLACKPILLED BY BROOOKE SHIELDS THE HOTTEST GIRL IN THE 19's AND KNEW ABOUT ETHNIC

justleavemealone

justleavemealone

Diamond
Ok so basically if you don't know how hot Brooke Shields was in her prime and when in motion here's a quick edit so that you see what kind of a gigastacy she was:

Now here's a quick resume about what happened between MJ and BS (Brooke Shields): basically they use to hangout a lot during their young years and MJ was in love with her but BS just wanted to be friends (typical friendzone moment JFL): you can go on google see about their relationship more in depth but ya here's some proof
image.png

So anyways my theory is that michael jackson knew about looks and and stuff (his way of looksmaxxing in his clips was very good for his time back then) and maybe he figured out that BS rejected him because she wasn't attracted to him even tho he had status/ was a super dancer/ a had a good face but one thing caused problem for him: his black color/ ethnicity... And we all know that MJ took meds to become white of color... So for me it's obvious that michael jackson knew how important ethnicity was for being attractive (and even in the clips where he's white, his smv is higher then when he was black) and I think he died trying to looksmax tbh (because of the meds and maybe he was doing other sht)... That's my theory guys tell me what u think? I was laughing most of the time but I think it's sad like imagine changing ur skin color because of how brutal and shallow looks are in this world JFL

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: blite, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, thereallegend and 1 other person
R u saying he killed himself over a tranny

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
That's a man
stop the cap u're just mad u never got any girl and therefore u just reject any type of girl... she a 9/10 (1 point off cuz her eyebrows do be ruining her harmony)

R u saying he killed himself over a tranny
nah I'm saying he died trying to get his smv higher and that he had blackpill knowledge and maybe all that becuz of the tranny yes

nah I'm saying he died trying to get his smv higher and that he had blackpill knowledge and maybe all that becuz of the tranny yes
he didnt have blackpill knowledge at all, michael jackson was a mentally ill and delusional man due to being sheltered from reality for almost his entire life and being surrounded by yesmen.

the man designed himself to look like peter pan, a child... not a sex symbol lmao

his prime in terms of looks though was BAD era 1987-1988, chadlite ngl

he didnt have blackpill knowledge at all, michael jackson was a mentally ill and delusional man due to being sheltered from reality for almost his entire life and being surrounded by yesmen.

the man designed himself to look like peter pan, a child... not a sex symbol lmao

his prime in terms of looks though was BAD era 1987-1988, chadlite ngl
lmao keep caping he always dressed very well and had always had hair that's desired by women... he was definitly more handsome when he was white bro like just go his smooth criminal clip or the "don't you remember" clip.. The fact that he knew that changing his skin color because his original ethnicity was obviously lowering his SMV shows that he had knowledge about blackpill... maybe he didn't know the term blackpill but he definetly knew about looks and saying otherwise is cope

JFL if u still think MJ wasn't blackpilled I just saw a few pics of him before he died and he obviously had rhino + changed skin color and he might've had other hardmaxx surgeries

rs-727-mj-1800-1403279312.jpg
lol why when he was young with shields was there some shity white makeup on him?obviously she the origin of this in my opinion