My 1 yo nephew may not realize it now but…

Amexmaxx

Amexmaxx

Unloved abused dog
His life is already over. Godspeed to him. He spawned in with the wrong chromosome, ethnicity, parents, society. ITS HELLA OVER ALREADY. It’ll hit him when he gets older. Enjoy those few years of blissful ignorance while they last.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bugeye, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Clark69 and 7 others
Are his eyes brown?

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Never began if you don't have hunter eyes out of the womb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, 5'8manlet, gamma and 4 others
His life is already over. Godspeed to him. He spawned in with the wrong chromosome, ethnicity, parents, society. ITS HELLA OVER ALREADY. It’ll hit him when he gets older. Enjoy those few years of blissful ignorance while they last.
Is he white? Ethnic? How ugly is he?
What are his main flaws

Is he white? Ethnic? How ugly is he?
What are his main flaws
Black. African American to be specific. Hes not deformed or anything hes just normal looking kind of like his parents. I would say that hes not going to be over 6’ because his dad is 5’9. I have lot of hope and im going to watch as he develops. Im already making sure his nose is cleared & not mouth breathing.

Black. African American to be specific. Hes not deformed or anything hes just normal looking kind of like his parents. I would say that hes not going to be over 6’ because his dad is 5’9. I have lot of hope and im going to watch as he develops. Im already making sure his nose is cleared & not mouth breathing.
That would be a good step to monitor his mouth breathing
Blackpill him fast.
He should inject hgh and rub dht gel on his dick once he hits 12 and puberty starts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bugeye and Amexmaxx
That would be a good step to monitor his mouth breathing
Blackpill him fast.
He should inject hgh and rub dht gel on his dick once he hits 12 and puberty starts.
My red/blackpill journey began at 15 when i realized that i wasnt as tall or my dick wasn’t as big at it should be. And the lack of interest i was getting from girls in hindsight confirms my suspicions.

Teach him how to mew it might save him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853
get him into sports and exercise. kids in elementary school love athletic feats, and once they see that a kid can run fast, climb well .etc that kid will be high status

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Amexmaxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back