My 3 Year Looksmaxxing Progress - What I've Done

moggerlitemaxcel

moggerlitemaxcel

Iron
Ascension

Each picture is taken a year apart, I actually started mewing at 12 but I don't have a picture from that time.

Main Things: The main things I've done are mewing, chewing hundreds of packs of gum, and growing out my hair. Been doing all 3 since the beginning.

Gym: I started gymaxxing at 13 and stopped at 15 I can't remember why tbh. I'm still glad I did it as I have retained most of the muscle definition. I still do a lot of cardio and have a very strict diet in order to stay lean.

Skin: A little after the 15 pic was taken I started getting bad acne so I've been skinmaxxing for about a year now.
My routine is cleanser, moisturizer, and sunscreen in the morning. Cleanser, tretinoin, and moisturizer at night. Been on this routine for a year now, took about 6 months to start seeing good results.

Hair: My hair routine used to be no shampoo and that worked fine until I cut the bangs. Now I shampoo and condition once or twice a week, and use a curl cream to enhance the look when my hair is damp.

Style: Also stylemaxxed or whatever you guys call it, I improved my style a lot, and tbh its one of the biggest improvements I've made when it comes to attracting women, that and growing out my hair.

That's about it, I normiemaxxed and tried to be less autistic around people and that's helped a lot too.

Future Plans: My plan for the future right now is to start heightmaxxing immediately. I am 5'8 currently and would like to get to 5'10. I'm gonna use 12.5mg of aromasin ED and 25mg of mk677 ED. I'll track my results on here probably on like a monthly basis. Other than that I think I will just try to continue what I'm already doing. If you guys have any suggestions for what else I should do lemme know.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thesedamnjuuuman, AlexBrown84, Deleted member 15827 and 20 others
eye tutorial NOW

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and moggerlitemaxcel
your canthal tilt got more positive how?

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and moggerlitemaxcel
Consider using minox + dermaroller/pen for eyebrows to gain more density/

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ChristianChad and moggerlitemaxcel
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and moggerlitemaxcel
@curlyheadjames be punching air rn :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, thereallegend, fjor2096 and 4 others
do you know approx weight of all pictures? you literally melted the bloated cheeks
from 13 to 15 i stayed pretty much around 105-115, no matter how hard i tried i couldnt gain weight, but i had been lifting weights the whole time, i guess that, dieting really hard, and drinking lots of water did the trick. Now currently I am 125ish.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2, Danish_Retard and moggerlitemaxcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and moggerlitemaxcel
i wish puberty did this to me

13 to 16 is just normal puberty

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
this is what you call going through puberty properly

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Copernicus, Danish_Retard and 2 others
wtf he chewed too much gum tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: moggerlitemaxcel
I swear niggas really be posting looksmaxxing transformations when theyre like 15. You haven't finished puberty. Done nothing and you'd have virtually the same result jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Traxanas, Skywalker and 8 others
Your eye tilt only gets worse w age. You just tilted your head down into neutral position
Fair enough I guess, the eye area still improved a lot tho imo

Fair enough I guess, the eye area still improved a lot tho imo
No lol. Eye area never improves besides extra supras from like age 5 or so because the only grow down or more forwards. Guys with good eye area basically have it since when they're kids. I could grab a pic of this guy's kid who has god tier eyes at like 8 years old and he basically has Chad eye area already

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and moggerlitemaxcel
Mirin healthy skin and hair :feelshah:

• +1
Mirin healthy skin and hair :feelshah:
thanks bro, for the skin at first i went all out with the products and shit and it made everything worse, simplicity is best

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
Good results, do you happen to have side profile comparisons?

• +1
nah sorry i dont think so ill try and ask my parents when they wake up to see older pictures of me cus i deleted most of mine and ill update u if i can find any side profiles

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 1901
Did u chew gum for 10 hours a day while you were a kid? That jaw is insane, legit hunter-gatherer skull shit

• +1
Did u chew gum for 10 hours a day while you were a kid? That jaw is insane, legit hunter-gatherer skull shit

I've always had the jaw and chin tbh, but to answer your question yeah ive been chewing gum for 7 hours a day every school day for years now

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and nobodyspecial369
It surely grew, maybe even too big now. Your pencil neck is even bigger of a failo with this chin, looks really out of place. Hit gym asap and you'll be tetramogger (unless you're under 6 feet)

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and moggerlitemaxcel
Nice job, dude.What is a curl cream?

• +1
just oils and shit, helps to keep frizz down and hair lookin and smellin good, ive seen my hair get a little more curly but mostly i use it cus it makes it look healthier

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Компенсатор всего
back to gym, eat well, train neck and you will be good.

• +1
Almost a Chang already! Congrats, bro! Good results!

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and moggerlitemaxcel
Mirin, I wish I was mature enough at 13 to care about my looks

• +1
View attachment 1785282
Each picture is taken a year apart, I actually started mewing at 12 but I don't have a picture from that time.

Main Things: The main things I've done are mewing, chewing hundreds of packs of gum, and growing out my hair. Been doing all 3 since the beginning.

Gym: I started gymaxxing at 13 and stopped at 15 I can't remember why tbh. I'm still glad I did it as I have retained most of the muscle definition. I still do a lot of cardio and have a very strict diet in order to stay lean.

Skin: A little after the 15 pic was taken I started getting bad acne so I've been skinmaxxing for about a year now.
My routine is cleanser, moisturizer, and sunscreen in the morning. Cleanser, tretinoin, and moisturizer at night. Been on this routine for a year now, took about 6 months to start seeing good results.

Hair: My hair routine used to be no shampoo and that worked fine until I cut the bangs. Now I shampoo and condition once or twice a week, and use a curl cream to enhance the look when my hair is damp.

Style: Also stylemaxxed or whatever you guys call it, I improved my style a lot, and tbh its one of the biggest improvements I've made when it comes to attracting women, that and growing out my hair.

That's about it, I normiemaxxed and tried to be less autistic around people and that's helped a lot too.

Future Plans: My plan for the future right now is to start heightmaxxing immediately. I am 5'8 currently and would like to get to 5'10. I'm gonna use 12.5mg of aromasin ED and 25mg of mk677 ED. I'll track my results on here probably on like a monthly basis. Other than that I think I will just try to continue what I'm already doing. If you guys have any suggestions for what else I should do lemme know.
What gum did you use for chewing?

Also what was your routine

Last edited:
  • +1
You need to train neck badly

• So Sad
What gum did you use for chewing?

Also what was your routine
Spearmint Rain 5 gum, i dont think the brand or stuff matters too much just find one you like and chew a shit ton of it, my routine was basically 2 pieces every block of school, so I'd run through like 8-10 pieces per day over the course of like 7 hours.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Prince charming
Spearmint Rain 5 gum, i dont think the brand or stuff matters too much just find one you like and chew a shit ton of it, my routine was basically 2 pieces every block of school, so I'd run through like 8-10 pieces per day over the course of like 7 hours.
Thanks

• +1
Image0
Image0 4

sorry bro the only pics i could find are from when i was 11/12, i was pretty insecure with the way i looked when i was 13/14 cus i descended pretty hard and became unphotogenic so its very hard to find pics from that time frime.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, nobodyspecial369 and Deleted member 1901
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and moggerlitemaxcel
Caging hard at you discovering this site at 13 JFL.

• JFL
Also miring your facial bones, did you cut or just grew muscle/bones?

• +1
Also miring your facial bones, did you cut or just grew muscle/bones?
cut a lil bit from like somewhat skinny fat to skinny lean, plus pubertytax

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096
  • +1
care to share your routine?
In the morning when i wake up after my shower, i use a Cetaphil cleanser which i like because it helps with my oily skin, afterwards i use a walgreens daytime facial moisterizer with spf 30 built in. If im going to the pool or ill be outside ill put on addition layer of higher spf sunscreen on top. At night time before i go to bed i use the same cleanser, then i use 0.1% tretinoin, then walgreens nighttime facial moisturizer. I like the walgreens ones cus u get a discount if you buy both of them at the same time. With the tretinoin start off with a lighter percentage you dont want to burn your face off like me lol

Cleanser: https://www.cetaphil.com/us/cleansers/dermacontrol-oil-removing-foam-wash/302993931188.html
Daytime Moisturizer: https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/walgreens-day-facial-moisturizer/ID=300397739-product
Nighttime Moisturizer: https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/walgreens-night-facial-moisturizing-lotion/ID=300399530-product
I got the tretinoin prescribed but if ur poorcel theres plenty of people here that could tell you where to get it without prescription

In the morning when i wake up after my shower, i use a Cetaphil cleanser which i like because it helps with my oily skin, afterwards i use a walgreens daytime facial moisterizer with spf 30 built in. If im going to the pool or ill be outside ill put on addition layer of higher spf sunscreen on top. At night time before i go to bed i use the same cleanser, then i use 0.1% tretinoin, then walgreens nighttime facial moisturizer. I like the walgreens ones cus u get a discount if you buy both of them at the same time. With the tretinoin start off with a lighter percentage you dont want to burn your face off like me lol

Cleanser: https://www.cetaphil.com/us/cleansers/dermacontrol-oil-removing-foam-wash/302993931188.html
Daytime Moisturizer: https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/walgreens-day-facial-moisturizer/ID=300397739-product
Nighttime Moisturizer: https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/walgreens-night-facial-moisturizing-lotion/ID=300399530-product
I got the tretinoin prescribed but if ur poorcel theres plenty of people here that could tell you where to get it without prescription
thank you
it doesnt really look like you ever had to deal with acne as far as i can tell from the pictures, so i just assume this is to get that „glow“?

• +1
thank you
it doesnt really look like you ever had to deal with acne as far as i can tell from the pictures, so i just assume this is to get that „glow“?
nah i actually got pretty bad acne last summer and that’s why i started using tretinoin in like october, took about 4-5 months for acne to rlly be gone for the most part and at about 6-7 months my skin started to look rlly good and “glowy”

• +1
Reactions: amnestics
your face looks very good, top tier features. also very feminine

still over for u bcuz of ur race/pheno and size tho

this forum is so bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker