My 6 months experience with icehooding

D

Deleted member 24186

Solstice
I’m probably one of the fewest users that were actually consistent with icehooding and I wanted to share the experience with you guys .

So basically I saw the guide thread on May/June and was very skeptical about it but gave it a try anyways . What I did was rubbing at least 6 ice cubes each session (1 for each eye, 2 at the same time) on my eyelids, 2 sessions a day . Each session takes about 7-8 minutes . At start it was painful as fuck but as time went by I got used to it . Results came after a month at least tho , Noticed I gained some hooding so I continued with it . 6 months later now and yeah I would say pretty good results but you DON’T want to overdo it too much because too much hooding make you look aspie / surprised . Of course if you overdo it will fade away when you stop doing icehooding for a few weeks and the hooding will look much better and natural .

Will the progress go away if you stop? No.
I stopped for a few weeks here and there and the results stayed so don’t believe to the fuckers that tell you will lose all progress if you stop for a week .

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Kroker and Deleted member 22841
@Autismmaxxer

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22841
@Kroker it worked .

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
Before and after?

So you saw and thread and I did not motivate you naughty boy 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬🚬

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24186
Before and after?
not willing to share. All you fuckers need to know is that it works. I don't need to prove anything to anyone, espesically to incels.

not willing to share. All you fuckers need to know is that it works. I don't need to prove anything to anyone, espesically to incels.
just crop your eyes bruh

• Hmm...
no photos dont care

• Hmm...
Post pic or didn't happen

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: javab and Deleted member 24186