My 7-day average bf% (digital scale analyzer) is down to 16.1%. I used to be 29% bf in Feb. Why do I still have that stubborn lower belly fat pouch?

alien

alien

Kraken
This stubborn lower belly fat pouch underneath the belly button is taking forever to go away. WTF.

Stats
6pm Height (measured by doctor): 167cm (5'5.75")
Weight (7-day average): 142.1 lbs (64.4 kg)
Body Fat % (7-day average): 16.1%
Muscle Mass % (7-day average): 41.6%
Water Weight % (7-day average): 59.1%
Waist circumference (measured two nights ago): 82.5cm (32.5")
Neck circumference (measured July 13th): 38.5cm (15.2")
BMI: 23.1

I was able to fit into size 30 American Eagle skinny fuckboy jeans just fine. But the size 29 skinny H&M fuckboy jeans fit tight on me. I have another 11 days left to return them if I want. But I really like these jeans. I want to ascend so hard. The last time I had a hot gf I was 30 years old @ 23.8% body fat 160+ lbs (26+ BMI). This is my last ditch attempt to try to ascend again. Before I give up and LDAR forever.

I'm in calorie fucking deficit *every single day* since mid-late May (2.5 months). I really cut back on my calories for over a month now (June 29th I had two slices of Domino's pan pizza. After that, my calorie intake went down a lot). I've been running 3-4x a week since July 3rd to desperately try to burn more calories. I lift weights 3-4x a week when my muscles aren't too sore. I'm grouchy as fuck. I wish this lower belly fat would fuck off already! I have a skinny fat endomorph build. My dad and older brother have the same type of body composition.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
100% coping
0% pics

• +1
Reactions: Slob and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
that shit stays on until 14 or 13% bodyfat but it also depends on your genetics

• +1
Reactions: alien
im mirin your effort man just a few more lbs and it will shed for me that shit doesnt go away until 10%

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Adonis and alien
>digital scale analyzer
nicholas-cage-laugh.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
No pic no care

>digital scale analyzer
nicholas-cage-laugh.gif
Yeah this shit is not very accurate. I think I paid $60 CAD for this scale back in 2016. This is why I track daily and do 7-day averages to try to smooth out the outliers.

In the past 7 days, the scale showed me anywhere from 14.0% bf (post-lifting weights taken before drinking water post-workout. Though I drank water before my workout) to 17.9% (recovery day July 25 2 hours after eating dinner. Might have been hydrated).

My muscle mass ranged from 40.3% to 43.0%

My water weight ranged from 57.1% to 61.4%

This stubborn lower belly fat pouch underneath the belly button is taking forever to go away. WTF.

Stats
6pm Height (measured by doctor): 167cm (5'5.75")
I stopped reading here. Its over for you regardless of your BF.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
I stopped reading here. Its over for you regardless of your BF.

his height was measured by doctors + 6pm height. Most lose an inch or two by that time plus men larp and add 3 inches. most “6 ft” users on this forum are probably all manlets

but op, how many calories do you consume daily?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1990, Yerico7 and NewJawSzn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back