My ascension is complete

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
from 13 to 17 I was a completely autistic/aspie person because I had social anxiety: I remember I was afraid to be alone with my classmates because I couldn't manage a social situation. furthermore I didn't take care of my hair and style, so I was such a shitty person. during 4th years of high school I started improving my look and social interactions. I also started bodybuilding but I didn't get much improvement because I am an extreme ectomorph and I have extreme difficulties in gaining weight.
during 5th year (in my country school is longer) I made all my efforts to get a decent social life and I succeeded, anyway girls were not interested in me. When I turned 20 I decided to get a girlfriend at all cost: I improved my social life at its best so I knew a lot of girls. unluckily I got rejected by girls a lot of times but I didn't surrender. 1 month ago at a party I finally met a girl who didn't reject me so I got engaged with her and today I have fucked her. she is a slightly overweight white girl.
for me looksmaxing was essential to ascend, you all must not give up and continue improving your look and social life in order to meet new girls. now I'm writing a looksmaxing guide, do you have any advice to write it?

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath, Swagwaffle, mojopin and 3 others
see? proof that being social and keeping on trying is essential. building a social circle is so important.

good job bro

@JustChris IT'S ALL LOOKS BRO REMEMBER WE'RE JUST BLUEPILLED BROOOO

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Deleted member 206
see? proof that being social and keeping on trying is essential. building a social circle is so important.

good job bro

Stop replying to old thread

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
  • +1
When I turned 20 I decided to get a girlfriend at all cost: I improved my social life at its best so I knew a lot of girls.?
How u do dat?

• +1
You're autistic and mentally ill. You are not allowed to write that to ylur nt overlords
But I'm good looking so I can say whatever I want

• +1
But I'm good looking so I can say whatever I want

You are good looking. But only because of genetics. And you give shit advice

• +1
You are good looking. But only because of genetics. And you give shit advice
I don't care what you think about my advice because it works. Go back to your basement

• +1
I don't care what you think about my advice because it works. Go back to your basement

You are necroposting its against the rules

• +1
ALL ABOUT LOOKS BRUH, BLACKPILL BRUH

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Deleted member 206

good job bro

not sure if Nibba trolling but it is all about looks.

• +1
Reactions: Hebbe wem
from 13 to 17 I was a completely autistic/aspie person because I had social anxiety: I remember I was afraid to be alone with my classmates because I couldn't manage a social situation. furthermore I didn't take care of my hair and style, so I was such a shitty person. during 4th years of high school I started improving my look and social interactions. I also started bodybuilding but I didn't get much improvement because I am an extreme ectomorph and I have extreme difficulties in gaining weight.
during 5th year (in my country school is longer) I made all my efforts to get a decent social life and I succeeded, anyway girls were not interested in me. When I turned 20 I decided to get a girlfriend at all cost: I improved my social life at its best so I knew a lot of girls. unluckily I got rejected by girls a lot of times but I didn't surrender. 1 month ago at a party I finally met a girl who didn't reject me so I got engaged with her and today I have fucked her. she is a slightly overweight white girl.
for me looksmaxing was essential to ascend, you all must not give up and continue improving your look and social life in order to meet new girls. now I'm writing a looksmaxing guide, do you have any advice to write it?
don't marry her kek, are you retarded? She'll divorce rape you

Let me summarize this. You were virgin until 20. You looksmaxxed for 3!! years and After all that afford finally lost your virginity to a mediocre girl(your words). I mean congratz but i dont Think you are in the place to teach anybody here.

• +1
Reactions: JimJones and Lorsss
Let me summarize this. You were virgin until 20. You looksmaxxed for 3!! years and After all that afford finally lost your virginity to a mediocre girl(your words). I mean congratz but i dont Think you are in the place to teach anybody here.
i dont think that is the point he is trying to convey

my nigga is a victim of a gold digger

Attachments

• ps4 banderas.gif
    ps4 banderas.gif
    2 MB · Views: 2
I'm not bragging in this post

congratulation bro

its extremely easy to fuck a relationship up as an incel i can tell it from my own experience

so be aware and take care

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss