My Ascension Plan

prettyboislime

prettyboislime

Banned
well idk if you can really call it ascension cuz i already ascended by da literal definition a while ago but dis is pre much my plans for da next years

March 2022 •

End test cycle

• Afterwards •

• Possibly start another cycle

• Go to a fun ass party college that is still good and get business degree and join a frat. It’s pretty much impossible to fail if you do this. U can just cheat w da frat niggas u with.

• Party hard and live the peak of my life to the fullest, with a great body and chad face. this will absolutely obliterate my already good & memorable ass high school experience to utter oblivion.

• Bring some hot ass bitches and my closest friends to NYC on New Years and trip on Acid

• Go on fun ass trips with friends to countries in Europe or far away states (me and my friends alr be driving like 4 states over and spending da week there but i feel like it’d be more fun in college. and obv we ain’t taking trips to europe yet)

• Graduate and start a business or make hella money in some other way with my best bros from college and build a name and generational wealth.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Frank Jack, Chadeep and 6 others
I expected to see trimax and implants but ok

well idk if you can really call it ascension cuz i already ascended by da literal definition a while ago but dis is pre much my plans for da next years

March 2022 •

End test cycle

• Afterwards •

• Go to a fun ass party college that is still good and get business degree and join a frat. It’s pretty much impossible to fail if you do this. U can just cheat w da frat niggas u with.

• Party hard and live the peak of my life to the fullest, with a great body and chad face. this will absolutely obliterate my already good & memorable ass high school experience to utter oblivion.

• Bring some hot ass bitches and my closest friends to NYC on New Years and trip on Acid

• Go on fun ass trips with friends to countries in Europe or far away states (me and my friends alr be driving like 4 states over and spending da week there but i feel like it’d be more fun in college. and obv we ain’t taking trips to europe yet)

• Graduate and start a business or make hella money in some other way with my best bros from college and build a name and generational wealth.
just reincarnate at this point :incel:

March 2022 •

End test cycle

• Afterwards •

Moonzilla, the biggest NT maxxer on this forum 💪

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and prettyboislime
Finally someone who doesnt fell for the tech meme

If you are at least somewhat good looking, business / finance / econ is the way to go

• +1
Reactions: prettyboislime
You're gonna be working retail until you drop dead

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
You're gonna be working retail until you drop dead
keep projecting turbotruecel

you’ve commented your idiotic subneanderthal IQ opinions in my past 5 threads and got 0 reacts like the autistic stalker weirdo freak u are

you should be ashamed

• JFL
Reactions: Jagged0
keep projecting turbotruecel

you’ve commented your idiotic subneanderthal IQ opinions in my past 5 threads and got 0 reacts like the autistic stalker weirdo freak u are

you should be ashamed
1. I haven't commented on 5 of your threads, you're not close to being worthy of that honor

2. I got multiple reacts from the stuff i did comment

3. I live in your head rent free

4. Keep obsessing over incel points you sad faggot. Your greatest and most treasured life achievement is your exalted forum reputation (not that you have one, you're just delusional and think you're hot shit here. You're not).

5. You're a faggot

2684109 82F2D82E CBD8 4244 BCE2 D5FF1C219670

1. I haven't commented on 5 of your threads, you're not close to being worthy of that honor

2. I got multiple reacts from the stuff i did comment

3. I live in your head rent free

4. Keep obsessing over incel points you sad faggot. Your greatest and most treasured life achievement is your exalted forum reputation (not that you have one, you're just delusional and think you're hot shit here. You're not).

5. You're a faggot

View attachment 1492001
The fact that you said you live in my head immediately negates any argument you may think you have you obsessed autistic turbotruecel abomination.

You have followed me around in every thread i’ve posted recently and had to go check back to make sure it wasn’t actually 5:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Meanwhile i don’t even remember your name until you pop up in my notifications barking like the abused abandoned street dog you are:feelskek::feelskek:

Seeing me slay the hot JBs that u never had must have devastated any last bit of cope you had in your deformed recessed putrid skull:feelskek::feelskek: Don’t take ur anger out on me buddy u woulda been my wingman in a diff timeline

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Jagged0, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
The fact that you said you live in my head immediately negates any argument you may think you have you obsessed autistic turbotruecel abomination.

You have followed me around in every thread i’ve posted recently and had to go check back to make sure it wasn’t actually 5:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Meanwhile i don’t even remember your name until you pop up in my notifications barking like the abused abandoned street dog you are:feelskek::feelskek:

Seeing me slay the hot JBs that u never had must have devastated any last bit of cope you had in your deformed recessed putrid skull:feelskek::feelskek: Don’t take ur anger out on me buddy u woulda been my wingman in a diff timeline
Dn rd, keep writing essays faggot