My biggest cockblock is my cock

skull_mogger

skull_mogger

CEO of Cumming in Bottles
1. My dick has always been a few shades browner than the rest of my skin (I'm a slightly tan white guy)
2. My dick has hair all the way up the shaft up to the end of the foreskin (I don't even know if I'm circumcised because I don't have an anteater dick but I also don't have a gross degloved penis either)
3. Excessive masturbation has resulted in darker spots on the areas of my penis where I constantly touch when masturbating

I don't want to show anyone my penis mainly because of #2 and #3, #1 I can live with. Here's a drawing to help you visualize my penis:

Dick

I apply Vitamin E lotion everyday but also masturbate everyday so I think that's why my dick's skin isn't healing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, OOGABOOGA, Looks234 and 2 others
CEO of Cumming in Bottles

• Love it
Reactions: skull_mogger
Get a vibrator

• Woah
use a skin scrub on your cock

use a skin scrub on your cock
dick skin is more sensitive and shit, that would probably clog every single pore on that bitch

dick skin is more sensitive and shit, that would probably clog every single pore on that bitch
true, you can try something called penis whitening then, women do it too, there's vaginal whitening and anal whitening

• Woah
Is vitamin E the only way to make the skin color lighter there?

Is vitamin E the only way to make the skin color lighter there?
tbh I don't even know, I just do it because I saw it on amazon and my dick was dry. Maybe aloe vera is better?

tbh I don't even know, I just do it because I saw it on amazon and my dick was dry. Maybe aloe vera is better?
Try vitamin C or niacinamide tbh (maybe tret too? idk). Aloe Vera could also help.

• +1