My biggest concern is loneliness

D

Deleted

Lurker
In an ideal world i'd have privacy but still never be lonely.

I could be having the best day of my life but when i get home to my empty house with no one else but me i can't help but feel down. There have been times i've called friends after dropping someone off at 2 am asking if they wanted to smoke until morning because i
genuinely can't handle being alone.

Anyone have good recommendations for a cope?

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Anchor_Ship and randomuser2407
buy a dildo (not necessarily to use it) and put it in the living room table. you won't feel alone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The_God, Anchor_Ship and Deleted
buy a dildo (not necessarily to use it) and put it in the living room table. you won't feel alone
Unironically what you said (pet) might be solution.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and Sigmamale
Damn that's so deep. It must be so hard being a young white rich chad living in stockholm.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManzareK, Deleted, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
Damn that's so deep. It must be so hard being a young white rich chad living in stockholm.
Don't worry, soon communists will seize their muh private properties and means of production, then OP will never feel lonely.

To be honest, you take the peace and quiet for granted because when you get married, you will eventually realize that you never should have gotten married, because your life right now is paradise compared to what awaits you in the future.

Allow me to make you red pilled:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
U can call me if u want