["IVL"| anointed 🕎 (Lecnilatir) ["33"|
Heres the story im 15% bodyfat right?

im 5% away from hallow cheeks my dad is like ''you gonna look anorexic"
"you gonna look like a north korean defector"

my mom

"looks dont matter honey how much do i need to tell you that"
"woman care about money and how funny you are"

so what do i do? how do i lose weight ?

i have good chisled jawline, good chin I JUST NEED THAT 5% OFF FOR HALLOW CHEEKS

Last edited:
Peachy

Peachy

in a void of omnipresent Chaos

Marsiere214

Marsiere214

What do your parents have to do with it? Of course they don't support you, but how does that stop you from eating less and working out
buy me more proteins and shit i literally found a site with meals as well I JUST NEED THE PRODUCTS they said "no when u grow up at 18"

Yummyinmytummy

Yummyinmytummy

100 women are not worth a single testicle -《◇》
Add pics op. They could be right about you literally starving yourself to a slow death. Some people just can’t get hollow cheeks

D

Deleted member 2846

Zephir
Add pics op. They could be right about you literally starving yourself to a slow death. Some people just can’t get hollow cheeks
Srs. If OP is Asian (@Marsiere214, are you), you may not get them. You need some forward growth and good cheekbones.

Marsiere214

Marsiere214

Srs. If OP is Asian (@Marsiere214, are you), you may not get them. You need some forward growth and good cheekbones.
but i have chiseled jawline forward growth good cheekbones (not great) i have EVERYTHING for them but I ALSO HAVE A LOT OF CHEEKS and in order to get rid of them i need to lose FAT

My dad is so bluepilled ''looks dont matter, not even in singing just talent" and gets angry when i try to looksmax

Raymon97

Raymon97

Iron
your parents wont see the difference between 15% and 10 lol

D

Deleted member 2846

Zephir
but i have chiseled jawline forward growth good cheekbones (not great) i have EVERYTHING for them but I ALSO HAVE A LOT OF CHEEKS and in order to get rid of them i need to lose FAT

My dad is so bluepilled ''looks dont matter, not even in singing just talent" and gets angry when i try to looksmax
if you’re at 15% and have lots of cheek fat, you probably have bad fat storage tbh. pm me a pic. i won’t doxx or leak

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
Yeah my mom would always say this shit when I started to get lean. Honeyyyy you are looking really skinny, you should eat more, here let me make you some pasta

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

This Too Shall Pass
Okay so here's what you do:
Refuse to eat. Refuse to eat anything and sneak salts at night so you don't die and can prolong this for a while. Watch Ghandi vids for inspiration.
Start gradually saying crazier and crazier shit about some wackoo worldview that is dependent on you not eating somehow. Watch cult leaders for inspiration.
Get sent to the loony bin after driving your parents to emotional distress. In loony, gradually "respond" to the therapy and eat a small amount of food each day.
Hit 5%. Become "cured". Tearfully reunite with your family and continue eating at maintenance, tell them it hurts to eat more because your stomach shrunk.
Voila, enjoy your new life. Tell them LordNorwood sent you.

Marsiere214

Marsiere214

Refuse to eat. Refuse to eat anything and sneak salts at night so you don't die and can prolong this for a while. Watch Ghandi vids for inspiration.
Start gradually saying crazier and crazier shit about some wackoo worldview that is dependent on you not eating somehow. Watch cult leaders for inspiration.
Get sent to the loony bin after driving your parents to emotional distress. In loony, gradually "respond" to the therapy and eat a small amount of food each day.
Hit 5%. Become "cured". Tearfully reunite with your family and continue eating at maintenance, tell them it hurts to eat more because your stomach shrunk.
I luv u <3 (no homo)

SeiGun

SeiGun

69% Ascended
do not let your parent cuck you,
just eat less, what they gonna do? force fed you?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
onnysk

onnysk

Zephir
Most parents want their son to be a cuck without actually being one.

Realize parents make kids out of fear of being alone or socially outcasted, they're insecure and selfish in that regard. Do what you gotta have to do

D

Deleted member 2227

‎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Ruby

Ruby

Mentalcel
buy me more proteins and shit i literally found a site with meals as well I JUST NEED THE PRODUCTS they said "no when u grow up at 18"
you dont need supplements dude just eat real food and you want to lose weight right? why do you care about proteins then? just eat less food

Marsiere214

Marsiere214

blackpill them on faceandlms
I tried “ we don’t want to listen to his nonesense” my father is the main guy that gets angry it’s hilarious because he is jawless fat dark skinned (still white)

spark

spark

Zephir
Yeah my mom would always say this shit when I started to get lean. Honeyyyy you are looking really skinny, you should eat more, here let me make you some pasta
Your mom is good. My mom would tell me "There is no reason to gain weight, you're normal" when I was 17 BMI.

Titbot

Titbot

Zephir
Unfortunalty I still live at home, parents wont let me move out until I graduate with my masters. So I have to eat whatever curry shit my mom makes , since I can’t exactly track those macros because its a wild card as she cooks different food every day. I make sure my other meals are consistent and always get the option of low carbs food

GenericChad1444

GenericChad1444

Zephir
Steve listen