My Blueprint To Build An AI Sexbot

Deleted member 14138

Deleted member 14138

Kraken
As you guys know Im more of the red pilled type. I believe dating and marriage is a bad deal for ALL men; Chad included. So with that in my mind - I will need to find some ways to cope with our current society. One of my favorite copes is sex dolls. I don't have any but I like to look at them on the internet. I have now decided to take my fantasy to the next level. I will be building an AI sex bot. It will be comprised of 3 components (What I call the triangle of AI sexbot technology):

View attachment product-image-1230778724_1024x1024.jpg.webp

1. The exoskeleton (The actual doll)

2. The endoskeleton (The animatronic base)

3. The voice system (Alex device; or other similar voice command technology)

This is going to be a work in progress for a couple years but I do think I will end up with a pretty top notch product in the end. I have been brainstorming some ideas and I was thinking I could get a copy of the animatronic from Child's Play made to test out the mechanics of this idea. Then I may buy a sex doll to cut it open and stick it in there. I would also make a cut out in the body to fit the Alexa system in there as well. This will obviously take some time and if anyone wants to friend me to see the progress as I continue on this journey, let me know on discord. As I am leaving this site soon.

Also. I know that this has already been made. This is just my version of it.

Tumblr ndym16m2gE1s1kbzro1 640
6287974cv13d

Attachments

• tumblr_ndym16m2gE1s1kbzro1_640.jpg
    tumblr_ndym16m2gE1s1kbzro1_640.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 6287974cv13d.jpg
    6287974cv13d.jpg
    334.4 KB · Views: 0
  • product-image-1230778724_1024x1024.jpg.webp
    43.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Mouthbreath, noodlelover and 7 others
what the fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, N1666, one job away and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol, Xangsane and one job away
what no pussy does to a mf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: one job away and Deleted member 7725
what no pussy does to a mf
A sex doll is better than your hand. Also you learn engineering skills while making it so no problem.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
A sex doll is better than your hand. Also you learn engineering skills while making it so no problem.
If buying organs wasn't illegal in the US, I'd buy a bunch of them to stuff in her. That way it makes it more life like. But then id have to worry about maggots eating it.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
If buying organs wasn't illegal in the US, I'd buy a bunch of them to stuff in her. That way it makes it more life like. But then id have to worry about maggots eating it.
Just fill it with gummy worms or something lmfao. Could always use turkey or chicken organs if you're that twisted :ROFLMAO:.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Just fill it with gummy worms or something lmfao. Could always use turkey or chicken organs if you're that twisted :ROFLMAO:.
I could use a pig fetus heart. And cow eyeballs. Then shed have the optimal PFL ratio.

Lost me at endoskeleton ngl. Just stuff it with feathers or cotton.

• +1
This is too autistic even by looksmax standards

• +1
This is too autistic even by looksmax standards
What's stupid is the US doesn't allow people to buy and sell organs, but you can buy body parts. I was also thinking I could use a human body as the exoskeleton instead. Since I can't stuff it with a real human heart.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: noodlelover and Idontknowlol
What's stupid is the US doesn't allow people to buy and sell organs, but you can buy body parts. I was also thinking I could use a human body as the exoskeleton instead. Since I can't stuff it with a real human heart.
Just buy a mail-order bride from Ukraine dude. You know one with a real, wet pussy

Don't listen to them, listen to me.

COTTON. Like foam/memory cotton you see in bed bases. So it's squishy but smooth.
It has to be real. Half human half robot. It needs real piece of people in it.

Why does everyone think this is trolling?
Why not just buy a wife from EE or just do what any normal non-white person like you would do: rape.

You need to ask yourself when think of stuff like this... "Should I?" rather than "Could I?", because it's probably easier said than done.

Just use cotton/foam and that's it, think of it like a teddy bear that resembles a human or something with a fake vagina in it.

Why not just buy a wife from EE or just do what any normal non-white person like you would do: rape.

You need to ask yourself when think of stuff like this... "Should I?" rather than "Could I?", because it's probably easier said than done.

Just use cotton/foam and that's it, think of it like a teddy bear that resembles a human or something with a fake vagina in it.
But I can't throw a human away in the trash can when im done with it. Or get bored and tired of it.

They way you talk about this robot plan makes it seem even more expensive.
No. Because you get more "bang for your buck". A hooker is 1000 dollars for one bang. A sex doll is millions of bangs for 1-2k.

No. Because you get more "bang for your buck". A hooker is 1000 dollars for one bang. A sex doll is millions of bangs for 1-2k.
Yes but you keep your sanity and your waste and your humanity etc. just forget this idea completely.

Yes but you keep your sanity and your waste and your humanity etc. just forget this idea completely.
Nothing is an inherent right. Not even life itself. Human beings are entitled to nothing.

I beg of you bro. Landwhale > Chucky Sex Doll.

Do what I tell you.
The only land whale I ever had made my penis bleed. It was annoying because I had to peel off my skin there for an entire week after.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Yeah. So making a zombified robotic sex doll is a better choice for me.
Talking about that the green bunny in my profile picture is literally a zombie robot with a corpse inside to give you a good example.

Do you really want to fuck something like that :sick:

This is cool. I hope you post updates.

Will yours make sex noises, or only be alexa for voice?

How are you going to find a robot that fits into a sex doll? You're going to build your own robot?

Also, this blows my mind, I didn't realize sex dolls were already a real thing we can buy and no longer a scifi concept.

(There's a number of other companies making different ones too).

As you guys know Im more of the red pilled type. I believe dating and marriage is a bad deal for ALL men; Chad included. So with that in my mind - I will need to find some ways to cope with our current society. One of my favorite copes is sex dolls. I don't have any but I like to look at them on the internet. I have now decided to take my fantasy to the next level. I will be building an AI sex bot. It will be comprised of 3 components (What I call the triangle of AI sexbot technology):

View attachment 1466260

This is going to be a work in progress for a couple years but I do think I will end up with a pretty top notch product in the end. I have been brainstorming some ideas and I was thinking I could get a copy of the animatronic from Child's Play made to test out the mechanics of this idea. Then I may buy a sex doll to cut it open and stick it in there. I would also make a cut out in the body to fit the Alexa system in there as well. This will obviously take some time and if anyone wants to friend me to see the progress as I continue on this journey, let me know on discord. As I am leaving this site soon.

View attachment 1466259View attachment 1466262
Name Her @Ritalincel .
Also Make Her RuneScape Themed.
runescape_girl_2_by_boyoflol-d33kmy2.jpg

Rate my robot please

View attachment 1466260

View attachment 1466259View attachment 1466262
@ropemax any ideas on algorithms for this?

• JFL
Reactions: ropemax
This is cool. I hope you post updates.

Will yours make sex noises, or only be alexa for voice?

How are you going to find a robot that fits into a sex doll? You're going to build your own robot?

Also, this blows my mind, I didn't realize sex dolls were already a real thing we can buy and no longer a scifi concept.

(There's a number of other companies making different ones too).
it doesn't exist yet bro,harmony only has a ifelike head not a moving body.....sophie from hansonrobotics is real but where do you get her at?