My bones hurt like shit from aromasin

Chad69

Chad69

Went from stacking Ls to stacking bands
Does this means that Iam growing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 13754 and 1 other person
maybe I used to have growing pains

• +1
Reactions: Ronnie Kray, Deleted member 10987 and Chad69
I’ve had the same thing but there’s actually no evidence that “growing pains” are related to actual growth.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 10987, Chad69 and 1 other person
I’ve had the same thing but there’s actually no evidence that “growing pains” are related to actual growth.
Same thing on aromasin as well?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 13754
Same thing on aromasin as well?
Yeah, I think it’s certainly helping me but I’ve only been on it for a couple months so it’s hard to say how effective it’s been yet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Chad69
Could be
I have a friend with extreme growth levels and he says he had pains too

• +1
Reactions: Chad69 and Deleted member 13754
Just low estrogen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
I've never had growing pains in my life, normal?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 10987
You didnt notice maybe
Maybe these pains are the consequence of a major growth spurt but I've never had a growth spurt been growing steadily my whole life

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 10987
Maybe these pains are the consequence of a major growth spurt but I've never had a growth spurt been growing steadily my whole life
Your lifestyle ?
Diet ?
Sleep ?
Age ?

• +1
Reactions: Ronnie Kray and Deleted member 10987
Fix it ASAP
You can grow till 23 max
Fix how is there a full guide or something, im living the life of the average algerian tbh no diet whatsoever just eat anything eatable at any time and for the sleep just lol i can remember only two or three times in my life when i slept more than 8 hours

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 10987
Fix how is there a full guide or something, im living the life of the average algerian tbh no diet whatsoever just eat anything eatable at any time and for the sleep just lol i can remember only two or three times in my life when i slept more than 8 hours
Kek
Bro do you even browse this forum ?

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Fix Sleep by sleep 12 hours per day
Dont fap
Eat a good diet of protein/good nutriments
Exercise everyday (Swim/Sprints are the best)
HGH/MK 677/Aromasin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ronnie Kray, Chad69 and ilyess
Fix Sleep by sleep 12 hours per day
Dont fap
Eat a good diet of protein/good nutriments
Exercise everyday (Swim/Sprints are the best)
HGH/MK 677/Aromasin
All is achievable i need some strong will and some cash to cop the aromasin and hgh but jfl at 12h sleep hahahahahaha

• +1
Reactions: Chad69 and Deleted member 10987
All is achievable i need some strong will and some cash to cop the aromasin and hgh but jfl at 12h sleep hahahahahaha
Bro trust me on sleep
Its as important as air

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Chad69
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gamma, Ronnie Kray, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
Cope growth stops at like 16-18 for most. Height is mostly genetic
Environement play a lot
And i say maximum
Ofc i know 90% of people stop grow at 18

• +1
I can't sleep more than 8-9hours even 9 is a crazy number for me
FIX or you will regret it
Bad sleep lower testostérone

• +1
Environement play a lot
And i say maximum
Ofc i know 90% of people stop grow at 18
Genetics = 90%+ environment = 10% or less. Theres legit a tribe in Africa with poor nutrition, probably sleep too etc who are extremely tall and slender. Also I have anorexic mate who is like 6'3 bad sleep, played vidya and ran on energy drinks all throughout puberty. Ik my anecdote blah blah

Meanwhile his healthy weight looking older bro is 5'9 all cus different dads. Everyone in 21st century has much better nutrition and sleep than in early to mid 1900s. That's why were taller now.

• +1
Genetics = 90%+ environment = 10% or less. Theres legit a tribe in Africa with poor nutrition, probably sleep too etc who are extremely tall and slender. Also I have anorexic mate who is like 6'3 bad sleep, played vidya and ran on energy drinks all throughout puberty. Ik my anecdote blah blah

Meanwhile his healthy weight looking older bro is 5'9 all cus different dads. Everyone in 21st century has much better nutrition and sleep than in early to mid 1900s. That's why were taller now so those are t really issue anymore.
Then why people with smaller parents than me hit 6'2/6'3 easily

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
  • +1
bro did u get that job

Does this means that Iam growing?
no nigga it means that your bones are degenerating from the lack of aromatase
you will have less bone density on aromatase inhibitors, you are probably dosing too much
lower dose or you will lose 5 inches of height from breaking your bones and end up a turbo manlet jfl