My cerebral blood flow is reduced

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday

After getting comments from female friends joking that I am stupid like having o bloodflow to the brain, and having slurred speech with people daily.

I have done my own researched, apparently I have condition that my CBFv and Cardiac output reduced by almost 30% whenever I sit upright or standing!!!

In conclusion, Oral rehydration is more effective than Saline IV for increasing CBFv but the effect only last for 2-3hours so I have to rehydrate thorough the day.

My strategy from now on, drink Oral rehydration throughout the day+wearing compression stockings for increasing venous return against the gravity, to makes my heart work easier for pumping and increasing blood flow to my brain esp. middle cerebral arteries.

Have I known this few years ago I wouldn't have dropped out.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, iam good boy, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
@BrahminBoss @Xangsane @HarrierDuBois @andy9432 @Krakowski @Amnesia @garoupilled_

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
View attachment 2513681
After getting comments from female friends joking that I am stupid like having o bloodflow to the brain, and having slurred speech with people daily.

I have done my own researched, apparently I have condition that my CBFv and Cardiac output reduced by almost 30% whenever I sit upright or standing!!!

In conclusion, Oral rehydration is more effective than Saline IV for increasing CBFv but the effect only last for 2-3hours so I have to rehydrate thorough the day.

My strategy from now on, drink Oral rehydration throughout the day+wearing compression stockings for increasing venous return against the gravity, to makes my heart work easier for pumping and increasing blood flow to my brain esp. middle cerebral arteries.

Have I known this few years ago I wouldn't have dropped out.
Also earlier this year after Bimax surgery I asked my surgeon why did I feel thrombing behind my maxilla and he told me and his medical team that he had never seen such case before. Apparently, my body has different bloodflow mechanism to conpensate so it pump extra hard that I feel every pulses behind my maxilla for a month.

candida/toxoplasma gondii/heavy metals in ur brain from all the fish ur eating

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, 5'7 zoomer and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
candida/toxoplasma gondii/heavy metals in ur brain from all the fish ur eating
Are there alot of JB in Norway into Kpop, Anime?

Norway and Sweden seems to follow American media so I doubt that they would be into gook.

Are there alot of JB in Norway into Kpop, Anime?

Norway and Sweden seems to follow American media so I doubt that they would be into gook.
They hate gooks, they have the thousand cock stare. I was at the library today, and i saw a 20 something girl bloated recessed, who thought she was hot.

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, iam good boy and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
They hate gooks, they have the thousand cock stare. I was at the library today, and i saw a 20 something girl bloated recessed, who thought she was hot.

Like this?

Also mirin your resilience. I stopped going to the library, I don't know what they are muttering in their nordic languages haha.

yeah, but way worse looks. This girl is just old, still looks good, but her prime has past her by
Also why would they hate gook, given that gook is the least minority in Norway compared to Curry, Arab and Black. And gooks have never been known to cause any harm to their soyciety. It is purely based on looks and culture?

Also why would they hate gook, given that gook is the least minority in Norway compared to Curry, Arab and Black. And gooks have never been known to cause any harm to their soyciety. It is purely based on looks and culture?
looks, culture, weakness. It is what it is, i am the voice of the voiceless

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
they see them as weak, and that they can bully them.
Would you see yourself dating white Norwegian or Pinoy gf and bring her to Norway?

Would you see yourself dating white Norwegian or Pinoy gf and bring her to Norway?
Not gonna date pinoy. And Im not gonna simp for entitled white LTBs. They have to present itself to me in order for me to be interested

• +1
Not gonna date pinoy. And Im not gonna simp for entitled white LTBs. They have to present itself to me in order for me to be interested
How come LTB can be entitled :lul: . Reminding me seeing North Atlantic Chadlite Norwegian dude on Omegle complaining not being able to find a gf there.

I had borderline MTB had crush on me, but her pure soul got ruined by her friends :(

How come LTB can be entitled :lul: . Reminding me seeing North Atlantic Chadlite Norwegian dude on Omegle complaining not being able to find a gf there.

I had borderline MTB had crush on me, but her pure soul got ruined by her friends :(
They are entitled and act like They giving me a chance. Not gonna happen. Thats not it for me

• Woah
In Norway it is height or face? Which one do they care more? I saw 2 5'8'' Chadlites Norwegian dates Stacylites.

Also why not date Pinoy girls? Aren't they trad and family oriented?

In Norway it is height or face? Which one do they care more? I saw 2 5'8'' Chadlites Norwegian dates Stacylites.

Also why not date Pinoy girls? Aren't they trad and family oriented?
I think its face, since zoomers do have height, But have the typical recessed zoomer face

Too risky in Regards to height. To date pinoy girls.

• +1
I think its face, since zoomers do have height, But have the typical recessed zoomer face

Too risky in Regards to height. To date pinoy girls.
What would be the average height for Male and Female Zoomer would you say? like 182-185cm for M and 172-177cm for female?

What's your height?

Pinoy girls are manlet factory? you want children? I don't want children.

What would be the average height for Male and Female Zoomer would you say? like 182-185cm for M and 172-177cm for female?

What's your height?

Pinoy girls are manlet factory? you want children? I don't want children.
average height male 180cm

Female 167cm

My height 6’1

They are incel factories. Ur playing russian roulette if u reproduce with filipino. I dont want responsibilities of being a father

• Woah
average height male 180cm

Female 167cm

My height 6’1

They are incel factories. Ur playing russian roulette if u reproduce with filipino. I dont want responsibilities of being a father
Have you tried southern European girls? Not those in Norway because they go there for pure Aryan only I mean the native one.

Have you tried southern European girls? Not those in Norway because they go there for pure Aryan only I mean the native one.
I havent, But i have more success with them on dating apps than blonde blue eyes.

• +1
I havent, But i have more success with them on dating apps than blonde blue eyes.
Are you more into Blonde blue eyes or Brunette with hazel eyes?

Are you more into Blonde blue eyes or Brunette with hazel eyes?
I dont mind either. Its not something i think about

• +1
Looks or cultural?
I dont like their culture. Some of them are very Good looking, Albeit mostly makeupmaxed i think

• +1
I dont like their culture. Some of them are very Good looking, Albeit mostly makeupmaxed i think
Which aspect of their culture is repulsive to you?

For me it’s their conformity but Norwegian are already conformist af.

Which aspect of their culture is repulsive to you?

For me it’s their conformity but Norwegian are already conformist af.
Racism, their self hate, their retarded surgical doctrines

• JFL
Racism, their self hate, their retarded surgical doctrines
Everything asides since you are HAPA wouldn't you get treat like a Chad there? Assuming living standard in Japan is the same as western Europe in some metrics.

Everything asides since you are HAPA wouldn't you get treat like a Chad there? Assuming living standard in Japan is the same as western Europe in some metrics.
I dont know about Japan. But in SEA i would

• +1
I dont know about Japan. But in SEA i would
How's the quality of life in big cities in the PH compared to Norway?

Have you ever thought of retiring in the PH?

How's the quality of life in big cities in the PH compared to Norway?

Have you ever thought of retiring in the PH?
I havent been in PH since 2001 so i dont know. But Norway is Good quality of life, Except for the entitled girls, But i Get it and accept it, if i was a girl i wouldve do the same.

I dont like the sun, and have to stay away from it, cuz i want my skin to be as light as possible

• +1
I havent been in PH since 2001 so i dont know. But Norway is Good quality of life, Except for the entitled girls, But i Get it and accept it, if i was a girl i wouldve do the same.

I dont like the sun, and have to stay away from it, cuz i want my skin to be as light as possible
Hmm same I am actually allergic to the sun and have photosensitivity, thats why I got interested in Norway in the first place. But immigrating there seem to be impossible especially if I have only tolerance light intensity from Trondheim upward.

Might consider Svalbard if I am really desperate

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Hmm same I am actually allergic to the sun and have photosensitivity, thats why I got interested in Norway in the first place. But immigrating there seem to be impossible especially if I have only tolerance light intensity from Trondheim upward.

Might consider Svalbard if I am really desperate
Problem is in the summer the sun is up for 20+ hours. 24 hours in the north of Norway.

• So Sad
Problem is in the summer the sun is up for 20+ hours. 24 hours in the north of Norway.
Fcking hate Summer Im glad its over