My chewmaxxing experience(MUST READ)

D

Deleted member 10913

Kraken
Introduction

for a good year I have been chewmaxxing. I used various products throughout this year. With this post I will share my experience so that users might have a better understanding​

starting point

Basically, I started chewing two pieces of falim gum. It is important to note that not every flavor has the same strength. What I used was the neutral(mastic) flavor. This one is the strongest one. Because it is also sugarless it will have the least effect on your teeth.

I started chewing in fall 2019 on my way to work. I did this in the bus. Everyday for 1,5 hours I chewed falim gum. It was hard but I didn't show any sign of TMJ. Thinking back about it I did this for 1 month before I started to use 3 pieces of gum in the bus. I noticed that this was putting a lot of strain to my masseters But also my temporalis muscles.

Gray378 masseter highlight

What happened was that the area of my temples became more muscled and this really showed even when I am not chewing. I have no idea if this is an upgrade in looks but it was more masculine looking.
Userimage 2879172
It looked somewhat like this. Pay attention to the temple area of the man and see how muscled up it is. Basically hypertrophy of the temporal.

The middle point

so I did this three falim gum routine for another month. In this month I increased my chewing gradually to 3 hours long instead of the 1.5 hours at the start. The first 2 hours went always easy but the last hour was really hard. I felt my masseters burn at that point. I noticed that my face became more bloated in this time. The moment I got used to this I levelled up to 4 hours. I never got used to this, it always felt like intense exercise, even my temple bones started to hurt. The moment I felt this, I immediately stopped. Nonetheless after a week or something I increased the pressure with one more gum, so 4 pieces of falim gum for 4 hours. This really felt like tremendous exercise, something out of the military. In these intense moments I felt the pain of nearly every muscle at my temple and jaw. Even in my ears I felt the movements my jaw made. Ofcourse I still stopped if my temple bone started to hurt. In the end I would do this for 2 months and probably developed slight tmj, for example I remember the day after my exersize. Hardly could I open my mouth.

One day I increased the amount of hours I chewed to 6. I did this for 2 days before I felt the right side of my jaw areas started to hurt real bad. The pain pushed all the way to my ear. After that day I couldn't chew for two weeks. After those weeks made a slight return to the regular 4 hours but my discipline was already gone. My journey of chewing gum for hours long ended there.​

The ending chapter

I left chewing gums all day long but there was still interest I had to it. I read a guide of someone here were the jawrsize was described favorably. It is basically chewing but then with the front teeth. 'Supposedly' your maxilla would move upwards. I'm in Turkey so at the time I had no idea were I could get such a thing. Eventually I found a site and bought it. It is awkward to use it ngl. Your whole jaw is at near maximum open. It's even harder to use then 4 chewing gums because you use the front teeth. Giving force against a piece of rubber is hard at that point. I probably did this for 3 weeks maximum before another accident happened and my jaw and ears started to hurt badly again. After that I stopped all together with anything related to chewing. What I could say about this jawrisze is that only for an hour or even less that I could exercise with it. Even then I needed to stop and take little breaks. The focus is only at the masseters. I never noticed anything at the temporal muscle. Also it made my teeth loose so I put 1 day of rest everytime I used it. So my teeth could gain strength again.​

Final words

To summarize my whole experience, I would say to not use chewing more then 3 hours with 3 pieces of falim gum. This is the threshold in my opinion. After that point tmj is guaranteed, from my experience atleast.

The case with jawrsize is that if you use it throw a resting day for everytime you use it. I tried to do it one hour but even that is too large of amount. It should be done only for 30 min. Maybe you can do it 30 min in the morning and then at nighttime but otherwise it shouldn't be done for more then 30 min for a routine and 1 hour a day.

For tmj, I still have it. Even after all these months. I thank God that it is only slightly. It could have been worse. Chewing for a long time is better then the intensity you bring in it, for the stakes could be high. If your objective is actual bone development it's good to know that it won't happen in a few months only in few years. To do that you NEED to chew for a long time. Like I said three pieces of gum for 3 hours. Nothing more or something with the same amount of force.

Bone simply doesn't mold or grow in a short period of time. It took years for bone to grow.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Acnno, Deleted member 12344 and 9 others
Did you notice any change in the ramus or mandible?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Did you get good results? Also would I get results faster if I do this at 17 years old

• +1
@Lmao @Toodlydood @Zakamg @TRUE_CEL @Chadelite @AbuSAF @infidel hunter @Maesthetic @TheCopefulCurry @ThatDjangoWalk @Zakkr01_ita @Shrek2OnDvD @Haven @ToursOverBoyo2020 @TsarTsar444 @RecessedCel5 @Ryan @boneless weirdo
@Golgo13
@Copeful

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and AbuSAF
Did you get good results? Also would I get results faster if I do this at 17 years old
Did you notice any change in the ramus or mandible?
Let's think about it. My masters definitly became broader. Temporal muscle gain but no noticable bone gain. It might be but then again it would be unnoticably small. The thing with bone is that it takes time. Back then and even now I am 22 percent bodyfat. I couldn't see the change even if it happened.
To answer you Tonka, the earlier the age is always the better but don't push out of 3 pieces gum for 3 hours. Stakes are high. Just gradually go to that point and stick to that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and SOS-Sonic
Good thread habibi will read later

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 10913
Introduction

for a good year I have been chewmaxxing. I used various products throughout this year. With this post I will share my experience so that users might have a better understanding​

starting point

Basically, I started chewing two pieces of falim gum. It is important to note that not every flavor has the same strength. What I used was the neutral(mastic) flavor. This one is the strongest one. Because it is also sugarless it will have the least effect on your teeth.

I started chewing in fall 2019 on my way to work. I did this in the bus. Everyday for 1,5 hours I chewed falim gum. It was hard but I didn't show any sign of TMJ. Thinking back about it I did this for 1 month before I started to use 3 pieces of gum in the bus. I noticed that this was putting a lot of strain to my masseters But also my temporalis muscles.

View attachment 1105276

What happened was that the area of my temples became more muscled and this really showed even when I am not chewing. I have no idea if this is an upgrade in looks but it was more masculine looking.
View attachment 1105277
It looked somewhat like this. Pay attention to the temple area of the man and see how muscled up it is. Basically hypertrophy of the temporal.

The middle point

so I did this three falim gum routine for another month. In this month I increased my chewing gradually to 3 hours long instead of the 1.5 hours at the start. The first 2 hours went always easy but the last hour was really hard. I felt my masseters burn at that point. I noticed that my face became more bloated in this time. The moment I got used to this I levelled up to 4 hours. I never got used to this, it always felt like intense exercise, even my temple bones started to hurt. The moment I felt this, I immediately stopped. Nonetheless after a week or something I increased the pressure with one more gum, so 4 pieces of falim gum for 4 hours. This really felt like tremendous exercise, something out of the military. In these intense moments I felt the pain of nearly every muscle at my temple and jaw. Even in my ears I felt the movements my jaw made. Ofcourse I still stopped if my temple bone started to hurt. In the end I would do this for 2 months and probably developed slight tmj, for example I remember the day after my exersize. Hardly could I open my mouth.

One day I increased the amount of hours I chewed to 6. I did this for 2 days before I felt the right side of my jaw areas started to hurt real bad. The pain pushed all the way to my ear. After that day I couldn't chew for two weeks. After those weeks made a slight return to the regular 4 hours but my discipline was already gone. My journey of chewing gum for hours long ended there.​

The ending chapter

I left chewing gums all day long but there was still interest I had to it. I read a guide of someone here were the jawrsize was described favorably. It is basically chewing but then with the front teeth. 'Supposedly' your maxilla would move upwards. I'm in Turkey so at the time I had no idea were I could get such a thing. Eventually I found a site and bought it. It is awkward to use it ngl. Your whole jaw is at near maximum open. It's even harder to use then 4 chewing gums because you use the front teeth. Giving force against a piece of rubber is hard at that point. I probably did this for 3 weeks maximum before another accident happened and my jaw and ears started to hurt badly again. After that I stopped all together with anything related to chewing. What I could say about this jawrisze is that only for an hour or even less that I could exercise with it. Even then I needed to stop and take little breaks. The focus is only at the masseters. I never noticed anything at the temporal muscle. Also it made my teeth loose so I put 1 day of rest everytime I used it. So my teeth could gain strength again.​

Final words

To summarize my whole experience, I would say to not use chewing more then 3 hours with 3 pieces of falim gum. This is the threshold in my opinion. After that point tmj is guaranteed, from my experience atleast.

The case with jawrsize is that if you use it throw a resting day for everytime you use it. I tried to do it one hour but even that is too large of amount. It should be done only for 30 min. Maybe you can do it 30 min in the morning and then at nighttime but otherwise it shouldn't be done for more then 30 min for a routine and 1 hour a day.

For tmj, I still have it. Even after all these months. I thank God that it is only slightly. It could have been worse. Chewing for a long time is better then the intensity you bring in it, for the stakes could be high. If your objective is actual bone development it's good to know that it won't happen in a few months only in few years. To do that you NEED to chew for a long time. Like I said three pieces of gum for 3 hours. Nothing more or something with the same amount of force.

Bone simply doesn't mold or grow in a short period of time. It took years for bone to grow.
Yes your temples are tied to your jaw movement for some reason, which is why I’m having horrible pain in my forehead, when I chew it is literally crushing my sinuses do to temple pressure. All from covid

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9 and Deleted member 10913
will read every word

• +1
Let's think about it. My masters definitly became broader. Temporal muscle gain but no noticable bone gain. It might be but then again it would be unnoticably small. The thing with bone is that it takes time. Back then and even now I am 22 percent bodyfat. I couldn't see the change even if it happened.
To answer you Tonka, the earlier the age is always the better but don't push out of 3 pieces gum for 3 hours. Stakes are high. Just gradually go to that point and stick to that.
>22 percent bodyfat
yeah stopped reading here

Great thread bro. My temples fuck up my look so I need to chewmaxx. Great work!

• +1
@datboijj what's with the 'ugh' you fool. I clearly state it's a EXPERIENCE not some guide. Retract your statement to show some dignity

• Woah
Reactions: datboijj
Introduction

starting point

View attachment 1105276

View attachment 1105277

The middle point

The ending chapter

Final words

Face bones never change that much

bump.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 11370