My childhood photos explain why I am a subhuman at 15 y/o [OVER]

D

Deleted member 1660

Diamond
I always had some sort of issue with my face. When looking back at my baby photos from 0-2 y/o and photos of me when I was 5-6, I noticed that my chin was smaller compared to my peers. In my baby photos my chin was farther back than usual. I compared my baby pictures with my cousin and he did not have this same issue. So it seems that all my problems with my face have mostly been hereditary. Interestingly enough, my brother does not have this issue. I have been breastfed for exactly 2 years which allowed me to acquire a nice set of straight baby teeth and decent permanent teeth. My mom told me that I was also a late bloomer. While a baby's teeth start to come in when the baby is about six months old, my teeth came out at 11 months. Most children lose their last baby tooth around the age of 12 while I lost mine at 14.

Next, I wanted to see my bite. I looked at some photos of me smiling with my teeth and I had normal occlusion. However when looking at my side profile, my chin was still recessed. It only gets worse from here. Now today, at 15 y/o, I have a severe overjet with a mandible length of 3.25 inches and a ramus length of 1.75 inches. My mandible length is less than twice the average for a male and ramus is still less than average. I do not even need to show any photos to prove how bad this is. My jaw is just not growing properly. If chewing tough foods was the problem then my brother would have had the same issue. After all, we eat the same foods. I also have a hooked nose as well which doesn’t make the situation any better. I tried talking to my brother about my struggles and he said,”just lose weight bro.” “Take a shower bro.” “Get a haircut bro.” The point of losing weight is to emphasize and project the jawline, but how am I supposed to fucking do that if there is no jaw to begin with. I am not going to lose weight when I am only 160 lbs at 5’8”. Everytime I talk about height, jaw, or aesthetics in general with my parents they always give the most frustrating response: “There is also growth in the brain too, son.” What a massive fucking cope. I am telling you there is something wrong with me and you have the audacity to tell me to study.

When I was 8 I had TMD/TMJ problems that occurred after my permanent teeth started to come out. Constant jaw clacking in my left mandible joint. I would tell my parents and they did not do anything about it. Not even bring me to a doctor or an orthodontist because they assumed it would go away on its own. This TMJ problem prevented me from keeping my tongue on the palate as I would start to move my tongue around my mouth constantly in order to find a comfortable spot to properly bite. This issue lasted for 6 years until I had discovered mewing which finally was able to fix my it. If you are mewing for aesthetics, I am sorry to burst your bubble, but if you have no mandible length it is a complete cope. Mewing should be more of a prevention rather than a treatment. After all, destroying your face is easier than rebuilding it. Now I am getting orthodontic treatment which is pretty much going to recess my maxilla to fit in with my tiny, recessed mandible using rubber bands. Even if my bite does get fixed I will still have no chin and my face will look worse. I am starting to consider surgery even though I probably will never do it due to ethical reasons, and not being able to afford it until I am 30 years old. In order for my lower and upper jaw to line up, I have to jut about 1 whole inch. It is over for me. Feel free to look at the pictures. As you can see my teeth are straight and the whole issue is that my jaws are not lining up due to the lack of bone in my mandible. If my teeth are straight and my mandible is small this doesn’t make sense because usually crowding can cause no chin. Something is up.

Teeth:
tFPiGYyHEXFFUJCX-EwEVpDfrZpQ6AFNOoxfqjnhIezuAouglP-zfGNahZIad7gxzDaA27sI0zRHmqsWkxMcgZJoBR_r3l0eY_qtxFelS2r-_cyCPU-CTD3rpdzEv5QZFSvD6-SD

rkh8CfgXPUVHmdAkB7M5lfLwi71u5vTL2yjdmbidez0vrvwlWCjlugW0xk8e5m88HRaszufOV6wXb8apWIpEdg5L0YjNOK2rs4Tz4dgJJJ930opIs4Y1EceociEXGmvYpRmQkuZY

Chin:

O
ve
r ov
er ov
er overo
ver over
over​

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::soy::feelsgood::feelsuhh:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Hipcel, Acromegaly_Chad and 19 others
edit to the paragraphs dude wtf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
man lazy parents can really run a child's life into the ground

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, justinzayn, Tallooksmaxxer and 5 others
your mum was drinking vodka and smoking tobacco in pregnant in my opinion

:cry:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309
keep fighting bro

• +1
Reactions: lungorichard and Deleted member 17829
I have a palate narrow than yours but my chin is better, nature is so strange lol

Brutal side profile

your mandible is recessed badly, it's always interesting seeing projecting chins below the maxilla because of a short mandible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
brootal peter grifin chin

• JFL
Reactions: MistaQlon
must be a surgery you can get to help out. moneymax bro

i have now witnessed the exact moment a man realized @itsOVER

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable
Braces could help because your lower maxilla is too forward grown and it does bring the mandible forward a bit, especially if you get bands. Just wait till your braces come off, leanmaxx, and only then see if you have to hardmaxx.

I'm not trying to sugercoat it, though. It's a pretty bad recession.

Last edited:
Braces could help because your lower maxilla is too forward grown and it does bring the mandible forward a bit, especially if you get bands. Just wait till your braces come off, leanmaxx, and only then see if you have to hardmaxx.

My theory is that if my mandible actually grew in size it would fit in with my maxilla.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel and ManzareK
Brutal side profile

your mandible is recessed badly, it's always interesting seeing projecting chins below the maxilla because of a short mandible
brutal indeed :feelsrope:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel
i had just as bad a recession, especially if you look at pics of me at like 8-10/11 but I just started moving my lower jaw forward and not making my teeth touch and resting posture (which got rid of me clenching my teeth at night) and now it looks pretty normal for the most part, just a sort of recessed chin. for sure leanmax though, it may not seem like it but recessed chin + overweight is worse than just a recessed chin. maybe if you are a late bloomer in general your facial bones may still slightly grow, you never know with some people

you live in India?

I always had some sort of issue with my face. When looking back at my baby photos from 0-2 y/o and photos of me when I was 5-6, I noticed that my chin was smaller compared to my peers. In my baby photos my chin was farther back than usual. I compared my baby pictures with my cousin and he did not have this same issue. So it seems that all my problems with my face have mostly been hereditary. Interestingly enough, my brother does not have this issue. I have been breastfed for exactly 2 years which allowed me to acquire a nice set of straight baby teeth and decent permanent teeth. My mom told me that I was also a late bloomer. While a baby's teeth start to come in when the baby is about six months old, my teeth came out at 11 months. Most children lose their last baby tooth around the age of 12 while I lost mine at 14.

Next, I wanted to see my bite. I looked at some photos of me smiling with my teeth and I had normal occlusion. However when looking at my side profile, my chin was still recessed. It only gets worse from here. Now today, at 15 y/o, I have a severe overjet with a mandible length of 3.25 inches and a ramus length of 1.75 inches. My mandible length is less than twice the average for a male and ramus is still less than average. I do not even need to show any photos to prove how bad this is. My jaw is just not growing properly. If chewing tough foods was the problem then my brother would have had the same issue. After all, we eat the same foods. I also have a hooked nose as well which doesn’t make the situation any better. I tried talking to my brother about my struggles and he said,”just lose weight bro.” “Take a shower bro.” “Get a haircut bro.” The point of losing weight is to emphasize and project the jawline, but how am I supposed to fucking do that if there is no jaw to begin with. I am not going to lose weight when I am only 160 lbs at 5’8”. Everytime I talk about height, jaw, or aesthetics in general with my parents they always give the most frustrating response: “There is also growth in the brain too, son.” What a massive fucking cope. I am telling you there is something wrong with me and you have the audacity to tell me to study.

When I was 8 I had TMD/TMJ problems that occurred after my permanent teeth started to come out. Constant jaw clacking in my left mandible joint. I would tell my parents and they did not do anything about it. Not even bring me to a doctor or an orthodontist because they assumed it would go away on its own. This TMJ problem prevented me from keeping my tongue on the palate as I would start to move my tongue around my mouth constantly in order to find a comfortable spot to properly bite. This issue lasted for 6 years until I had discovered mewing which finally was able to fix my it. If you are mewing for aesthetics, I am sorry to burst your bubble, but if you have no mandible length it is a complete cope. Mewing should be more of a prevention rather than a treatment. After all, destroying your face is easier than rebuilding it. Now I am getting orthodontic treatment which is pretty much going to recess my maxilla to fit in with my tiny, recessed mandible using rubber bands. Even if my bite does get fixed I will still have no chin and my face will look worse. I am starting to consider surgery even though I probably will never do it due to ethical reasons, and not being able to afford it until I am 30 years old. In order for my lower and upper jaw to line up, I have to jut about 1 whole inch. It is over for me. Feel free to look at the pictures. As you can see my teeth are straight and the whole issue is that my jaws are not lining up due to the lack of bone in my mandible. If my teeth are straight and my mandible is small this doesn’t make sense because usually crowding can cause no chin. Something is up.

Teeth:
tFPiGYyHEXFFUJCX-EwEVpDfrZpQ6AFNOoxfqjnhIezuAouglP-zfGNahZIad7gxzDaA27sI0zRHmqsWkxMcgZJoBR_r3l0eY_qtxFelS2r-_cyCPU-CTD3rpdzEv5QZFSvD6-SD

rkh8CfgXPUVHmdAkB7M5lfLwi71u5vTL2yjdmbidez0vrvwlWCjlugW0xk8e5m88HRaszufOV6wXb8apWIpEdg5L0YjNOK2rs4Tz4dgJJJ930opIs4Y1EceociEXGmvYpRmQkuZY

Chin:
View attachment 1595736

O
ve
r ov
er ov
er overo
ver over
over​

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::soy::feelsgood::feelsuhh:
Damn, feel so bad for u. My chin is a bit recessed as well. But nowhere as fucked as yours . Consulted a maxillosurgeon and planned to do a lower jaw surgery soon. Hopefully by next month. My parents are supporting me thru this. Thank god, i have supportive parents who are not bluepilled as yours.

Braces is not gonna do anything to fix it. Surgery is the only way. Unless it is treated before adulthood, then orthotropics is an option.

How do you measure mandible length?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
seems like deep bite

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
save monye and get bimax

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and horizontallytall