My Chinese Friend Girl Has No Sexual Attraction To Me At All

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
I'm sitting next to her right now in class and we got out tests back that we studied for and she did not even ask me how I did or told me what she got on the test.

Completely silent.

Omg it is over I guess it doesn't matter I got my license suspended and can't take this bitch out anymore.

@margotrobbie @Peruvian

Dear God.

The teacher just announced that my Chinese friend girl got a 99 and the highest score on the test and everyone started clapping. (I didn't, didn't even acknowledge her.

Class average was like 68.

I got 84.5.

I studied with this girl I should've got 99 as well.

Omg why could I not have been born an HQNP Asian girl instead of a dumb westerner with a mongoloid phenotype.

I'm going to study as hard as possible for the next class, make an appointment to study with the professor, do everything possible to get the highest grade on the final and mog this girl.

Last edited:
The conclusion Is that it affected you. If that's the same girl from the wrong number incident , then you're making it worse

Forget about her

Just go up to her and say « ching Chong ching Chang Wong ding dong » then she’ll drop her pants in no time

The conclusion Is that it affected you. If that's the same girl from the wrong number incident , then you're making it worse

Forget about her

Of course not this is the girl I went out and studied with who is better than me in every single way.

I'm taking a break from incels and LooksMaxxing mondo right now. I can't let this keep happening to me anymore.

because of ur stupid boymaxxing no girl ever will

• +1
Reactions: Hebbe wem, jefferson and averageblokecel