My cortisol is ALWAYS at 0

gymislife

gymislife

Mistral
Whenever I am in a situation that is supposed to be stress-inducing, I just get reminded that this life is one big cope until you die and vanish into an eternal oblivion.

Even if someone is yelling at me or trying to offend me etc, I display 0 emotion as I know none of this matters. My heart rate doesn't ever get increased unless I'm in a life-and-death situation (and that's just a biological response).
My reaction to any kind of stressors:
stare-christian-bale.gif

Everything in this life is pointless, think of all the people that have ever lived on earth, all of them had problems, things they were stressing about etc. what does it matter now?
Demographers estimate that 109,000,000,000 people have lived and died over the past 192,000 years. And how many of all those people are still remembered to this day? Even if you make something "big" out of your life and become wealthy/powerful/famous eventually everyone will die one day and be forgotten, so this life is one major cope.

So whenever you feel overwhelmed with anything in your life, think of what all of that is gonna matter in 5 million years.
Or take a look of the earth when viewed from within our own solar system:

main-qimg-58cffbbee4a9881887e0c1b382328c6d-pjlq

This is the famous “Pale Blue Dot”[1]
image that the Voyager 1 space probe recorded as it turned its camera back on the solar system from 3.7 billion miles away. That distance may seem huge, but it’s still within the solar system and from there the Earth is barely visible.

And in case you are having trouble locating the Earth in the image above:

main-qimg-730a974f297c706f8bcf2a6636ffba10-pjlq

Now imagine how the Earth would appear to aliens living in a different star system thousands or millions or even billions of times further away?

So remind yourself everyday that we are just tiny dust particles and at the end of the day nothing matters, you'll never feel stressed again

• +1
Reactions: Aero, iam good boy, Struggler03 and 2 others

• Love it
Reactions: gymislife
i want your mindset

• Love it
I want some ass.

• Love it
miring this mindset

I need to think the same