My cortisol levels are high

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
Fk, everyday being subhuman is a pain, why cant i travel 60 days to my nosejob?

SirGey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
everyones cortisol levels are high in modernity unless youre chad+doing heroine or something

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2933
Ashwaganda my guy.

works well for some

can fuck with your thyroid and give you INSANE nightmares when you go off it tho
I actually haven't taken it in a month and still seem to have low cortisol lifestyle. Maybe it's just my mindset has changed. I'm still fucking ugly with no IOIS but I don't give a shit anymore. And I still feel high T. No nightmares.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Plastic pillowcase helps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2933
I actually haven't taken it in a month and still seem to have low cortisol lifestyle. Maybe it's just my mindset has changed. I'm still fucking ugly with no IOIS but I don't give a shit anymore. And I still feel high T. No nightmares.
sometimes high cortisol can become self reinforcing cycle so if you can break out you can get back to baseline

works well for some

can fuck with your thyroid and give you INSANE nightmares when you go off it tho
Insane nightmares
Getting.curious now ngl
Might try

Insane nightmares
Getting.curious now ngl
Might try
I had crazy visions and like weird numbers and geometric patterns flashing before my eyes the night after I went off

had a similar experience when I tried taking dessicated bovine thyroid so i think it has to do with thyroid hormone being fucked up when you transition off

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Men should never get rhino. Easily one of the biggest mistakes of my life having that procedure.