My curls are turning straight when dry

Deleted member 13291

Deleted member 13291

Iron
So i was using this garnier hair food papaya stuff for my hair(https://www.boots.com/garnier-ultim...3-in-1-dry-hair-mask-treatment-390ml-10261179) for so time and my hair was amazing, i started using this by accident and then after one shower at the evening i wake up and realized that ive got this juicy ass curly(looks like 2b,2c or even 3a in some pics), but then after some time effect started wearing off and despite still using this conditioner my hair are still straight and i realize that the main cause of this is their dryness, because when my hair are wet i ve got my curls, but when they dry up my hair turns straight and ugly af. Did someoen encounter similiar problem with their hair? Do you have any hairmax advices? What products for moisturize would you recommend for guys with curls?

Your hair will always revert to type... You don't have true curly hair then really

Just spray yourself through the day ngl

B05CAE1B 745E 4989 A001 44274E1433BA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 13291, PYT and 2 others
i have the opposite problem, try using conditioner

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13291
Your hair will always revert to type... You don't have true curly hair then really
bullshit cuz my hairs are turning curly after few days of not washing, but i care about my hygiene too much to do that so i just started using new conditioner that moisturize your hair and my curls all of a sudden came back, its not like everyone can have curls but some have true or have fake curls, its all about hair porosity, and usually ppl with curls have higher porosity thats why sometimes their hair are turning straight

• Ugh..
Reactions: Chadethnic101