My current grindset and looking for a side hustle

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
To keep it short, I have been saving for facial surgery for around 4 months now and despite everything have only saved around $5k total. My goal is to save around $50k total and have all my bills paid then in 2 years get all my surgeries at once, get a new job, become a new person, get new friends, live in a different place, literally /re roll what life gave me. I have my car almost paid off, I have a house paid off im working on in my free time to renovate (it’s from the 1970s).

I (thankfully) don’t need bimax but I do need many surgeries. Around $40-$60k of facial work done. Many of you know my hair is basically gone at this point too, but that’s fine, I’ve changed my entire ego, i no longer care and merely look to solutions to what life gives me, not more ways to complain.

I know there are many people who say this and do absolutely nothing, say they are getting this surgery and do none of them, but I’m not at all one of those people. I also have found myself and realized that I no longer want the validation of other people because I feel compromised when I am alone knowing I became a conformist for the opinions of others, which as many of you know, is determined upon things you can’t control. (Basically what the black pill says, genetics, environment, parents, income) all of these things are what give you the superficial approval of others but all of them are out of your control. So I want my own approval because when I truly have nothing, as I have found myself on the floor in an empty house with no pillow or blanket, and nobody to talk to, I find who I truly am, and I realized I don’t want to be a conformist, I don’t want the approval of man, it’s so petty anyways, although I know it feels good.

And I do walk alone in my ideas and this path towards surgery I am taking, so I know most people won’t take my ideas or plans well, and that’s fine, because this is what I WANT and nobody else. Although it feels good to have someone walk with you on your journey, so if you think like me or are getting surgery too, feel free to dm me.

I will be getting a side hustle. All of my free time I think i will try doordash or maybe all the apps at once to try and make some extra income for surgery. I used to watch rich piana videos when I was 15 and work out until I almost went blind, or threw up. I did nofap for 2.5 years in puberty and read the entire Bible like 20-30 times or so. I changed my entire life. I truly have potential and I know it. Maybe not to become rich or good looking, but to follow and live by my own beliefs, absolutely.

Hopefully you gained something from this, or you want to walk with me on this journey, that would make me happy too.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate, Deleted member 19766, Sigmamale and 8 others
You don't care about hair but you want to rearrange your whole face?

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 20565 and Deleted member 16220
You don't care about hair but you want to rearrange your whole face?
To clarify, I don’t care about complaining or worrying about my hair. Me saying “I don’t care” was to allude to a previous, neurotic, anxiety ridden version of myself that can be found 1-2 years ago in my older posts where I went berserk worrying about something out of my control. Because that’s what I was taught, and my own uncontrolled anxiety disorder acting out. I was taught “hair is life” so I behaved accordingly. And hair is life, don’t get me wrong, for social approval you aren’t gonna make it bald and water is wet we already know.

I’m merely summarizing an entire doctrine of beliefs I have came up with by saying “I don’t care anymore”. That 1) I have overcome the anxiety of hair loss 2) I have come up with a solution as I will be getting either hair system or transplant in the future and 3) I truly yearn for a version of me that doesn’t have the all too human desire for the approval of others.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 17735
good luck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
you can do /re roll for free tho

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 16220 and Deleted member 20565
this is real ascension. respect

• +1
you are a prime example of how the environment and experiences from your adolescence can influence your life in such a way when you find blackpill in total isolation.

You say you dont want other people's approval, meanwhile your own approval is an unrealistic phantasmagoria surgery freak. You don't have any flaws that can be solved surgically without looking like a clown, plus if I remember you want LL in 6'4:lul:

just like your hair loss, you have none

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fjor2096, softlysoftly and Deleted member 16220
you are a prime example of how the environment and experiences from your adolescence can influence your life in such a way when you find blackpill in total isolation.

You say you dont want other people's approval, meanwhile your own approval is an unrealistic phantasmagoria surgery freak. You don't have any flaws that can be solved surgically without looking like a clown, plus if I remember you want LL in 6'4:lul:

If I asked you deeper, “what is the meaning of life” you would tell me “there is no meaning”.

If I kept asking, you would eventually tell me the same thing I believe which is “you have to find your own meaning”.

If there is no meaning to life, then the fact that I could even find a passion or meaning at all is something very astounding that almost no man in modern society is doing. There is no right way to live life. So I don’t agree with your claim that what I am doing isn’t right, because you yourself believe there is no “right” way to live life.

Your second proposition is that im not going to ascend with surgery. I simply disagree. Not much more to talk about there. And if I fail? Where do I end up? Not any more worse than where I’m at right now. I have nothing to lose.

read the entire Bible like 20-30 times
And I thought rotting on this site is wasting time
Joe Biden Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, MiroslavBulldosex, fjor2096 and 2 others
If I asked you deeper, “what is the meaning of life” you would tell me “there is no meaning”.

If I kept asking, you would eventually tell me the same thing I believe which is “you have to find your own meaning”.

If there is no meaning to life, then the fact that I could even find a passion or meaning at all is something very astounding that almost no man in modern society is doing. There is no right way to live life. So I don’t agree with your claim that what I am doing isn’t right, because you yourself believe there is no “right” way to live life.
The reason I think that is your bad judgment and probably total disillusionment crossed with hypocrisy.

You dont expect other peoples approval at the same time, you try to do what others approve and you follow not only some instructions about what demands are placed on people in this social bubble, but also according to what some 17 yo teen writes about you looking this or that and flaws in your face.

If you just stuck with the thesis that you want to live a different life with things you make yourself like the house, I would understand.

The problem is that your brain has developed some kind of coping mechanism due to the trauma and so you feel that you are not enough for others or for yourself, hence the charade with surgeries.

Your second proposition is that im not going to ascend with surgery. I simply disagree.
youre already normal looking with halo height, if you think that a million surgeries and silicone in your face will make you feel better in your own body then GL

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and softlysoftly
The reason I think that is your bad judgment and probably total disillusionment crossed with hypocrisy.

You dont expect other peoples approval at the same time, you try to do what others approve and you follow not only some instructions about what demands are placed on people in this social bubble, but also according to what some 17 yo teen writes about you looking this or that and flaws in your face.

If you just stuck with the thesis that you want to live a different life with things you make yourself like the house, I would understand.

The problem is that your brain has developed some kind of coping mechanism due to the trauma and so you feel that you are not enough for others or for yourself, hence the charade with surgeries.

youre already normal looking with halo height, if you think that a million surgeries and silicone in your face will make you feel better in your own body then GL
stupid low iq advice
@Native dont listen to this guy he is a rotter and is pathetic personified JoinedDec 20, 2019Posts39,908Reputation100,376

• JFL
depressing shit to read

50k worth of surgerys cant possibly be necessary. @FailedNormieManlet slays mtns while being 5"5 and having a puffy face

Does your face really out falio his height? you're willing to be putting your life on hold and waiting years to buy surgerys and then having no savings or direction in life except the goal of slaying is a terrible idea that you will regret.

whats your height and PSL?

• +1

I think you have entirely misunderstood me. I am not doing any of the things I am doing for the approval of others. I look in the mirror, by nature do not like what I see, and want to fix it. You are assuming that I am getting surgery for the approval of others, but in my opinion the real reason is much more respectable than that. The real reason is to have a higher sense of self worth for myself. So I look in the mirror and see my hard work, see something I like, and am happy with my own identity. Not so I can slay or get validation from other surgerycellers or anything like that. Believe me, I have thought about this all in depth. If you evaluate my brain, you would find I now possess more noble and respectable goals than the original vain reasons I had for wanting surgery.

And as for the trauma, you are right, I have gone through a ton of trauma. But I now know that it’s a good thing, and even better that I recognize it, and can address it thoroughly. Imagine how many people have trauma in their lives and don’t even know it, and it unconsciously affects their day to day decisions. I aim to not be one of those men.

As for saying I am normal looking and tall, that’s your opinion, but then again, your opinion isn’t worth much to me, not to degrade your worth as a person, but nobodies opinion should matter more than my own. And to know that I could be better, but out of cowardice and laziness decide to listen to people like you when I cannot help but disagree with you, would be to quite literally live a lie. If my own beliefs are wrong but I still believe them and I listen to you just for your approval, that would be despicable and my entire life would be cognitive dissonance where my actions (following what you tell me), disagree from my own beliefs (that I could be better with surgery).

So my options are to stay true to myself and risk failure, or listen to you and live a lie. If it’s not obvious, I’ve already made my choice.

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
stupid low iq advice
@Native dont listen to this guy he is a rotter and is pathetic personified JoinedDec 20, 2019Posts39,908Reputation100,376
I can tell dude, I have learned that life isn’t about brainstorming or thinking (as I do too much…) it’s actually about a combination of doing and thinking. You can wake up in the morning and think about the perfect day where you do this and that, but if you do nothing, you literally still wasted the day. The same is with rotters on looksmax.

And believe me, nobody has to convict me of being a hypocrite and calling others a brainstormer without action, my own ego convicts me every day into any hypocrisy I find in myself.

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
I thought they pay good in your field of work? And what you need 50k for? Just ht

• JFL
Fuck man, I need to learn this mindset of trying to find solutions to new challenges rather than feeling more and more defeated every time

• +1
Good luck buddy boyo.
Hope u ascend.

• +1
depressing shit to read

50k worth of surgerys cant possibly be necessary. @FailedNormieManlet slays mtns while being 5"5 and having a puffy face

Does your face really out falio his height? you're willing to be putting your life on hold and waiting years to buy surgerys and then having no savings or direction in life except the goal of slaying is a terrible idea that you will regret.

whats your height and PSL?
Slaying is something I have done in the past. I never succeeded socially and as a result care very little for the things the common man cares about. I don’t care about money, social status, having nice things, looks to impress others, or bodycount. I actually view all of these things as necessary to make myself happy, but I don’t want them for the sole purpose of feeding myself dopamine. I grew up very poor and my entire life have had very few friends. But doing this often makes one a very weak minded or strongminded person. It’s my opinion that you have a choice in this matter. And it should be obvious which type of man I want to become.

I want to live a simple life. Not one chasing money, chasing women, chasing nice things, I want to enjoy the simple pleasures nature has to offer, like walking by yourself in the trees, listening to good music, looking in the mirror and being happy with your own identity, and overcoming the inevitable pain and suffering life has to give us all with a menta state that literally cannot be overcome.

It is more noble to be given nothing and have a smile on your face than be 6 PSL begging for the attention from others wearing makeup on Tik Tok like so many are. The opinions of others if you haven’t noticed isn’t worth much… we literally have it down to an exact science measuring facial ratios and knowing what type of behavior women like out of men with the redpill. It’s not worth anything.

Im around 4 PSL and an exact height of 6’3.5” without frauding as I normally would to 6’4. I don’t care what others think. I don’t care about sex with random women. I want meaning in my life and a reason to wake up and bear the massive burden that existence itself puts on every one of us, and have a reason to work my ass off before death inevitably comes for me. This is true living.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Good luck buddy boyo.
Hope u ascend.
Hope you ascend too bro, i like many others had a mentality where I used to want to hold others back. The reason is a deep insecurity that I am not good enough and knowing that if others did what I did, they would win in this superficial mogging game socially and my plans of social success and mogging others would go to the dumpster.

But ever since I’ve stopped wanting to win in this mogging game and want to improve my looks for myself, I am fine with others improving with me. Because it makes no difference to me, i don’t care if my social life doesnt improve, I got what I want and I like what I see in the mirror and if others want to join me, I am happy with having a friend who shares similar beliefs to myself.

I think thinking this way has made me more human and less animal. And I feel true to myself. I feel the younger version of myself and the older version of myself would approve of me in this moment.

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
show face

• JFL
i need bimax eye brow transplant

• +1
I thought they pay good in your field of work? And what you need 50k for? Just ht
Pay is not good at all my friend. And I need a face full of custom implants, hair transplant, rhinoplasty, and eyebrow transplant. Remember I am boneless and my nose is crooked and my eyebrows are assymetrical from my father who beat me when I was a kid. But it is alright. I can’t change the past and if I become stronger from this, I am thankful for it dare I say.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
if you got the money you should buy Adenosilane 700 dollars will give you a life time supply

• +1
To keep it short, I have been saving for facial surgery for around 4 months now and despite everything have only saved around $5k total. My goal is to save around $50k total and have all my bills paid then in 2 years get all my surgeries at once, get a new job, become a new person, get new friends, live in a different place, literally /re roll what life gave me. I have my car almost paid off, I have a house paid off im working on in my free time to renovate (it’s from the 1970s).

I (thankfully) don’t need bimax but I do need many surgeries. Around $40-$60k of facial work done. Many of you know my hair is basically gone at this point too, but that’s fine, I’ve changed my entire ego, i no longer care and merely look to solutions to what life gives me, not more ways to complain.

I know there are many people who say this and do absolutely nothing, say they are getting this surgery and do none of them, but I’m not at all one of those people. I also have found myself and realized that I no longer want the validation of other people because I feel compromised when I am alone knowing I became a conformist for the opinions of others, which as many of you know, is determined upon things you can’t control. (Basically what the black pill says, genetics, environment, parents, income) all of these things are what give you the superficial approval of others but all of them are out of your control. So I want my own approval because when I truly have nothing, as I have found myself on the floor in an empty house with no pillow or blanket, and nobody to talk to, I find who I truly am, and I realized I don’t want to be a conformist, I don’t want the approval of man, it’s so petty anyways, although I know it feels good.

And I do walk alone in my ideas and this path towards surgery I am taking, so I know most people won’t take my ideas or plans well, and that’s fine, because this is what I WANT and nobody else. Although it feels good to have someone walk with you on your journey, so if you think like me or are getting surgery too, feel free to dm me.

I will be getting a side hustle. All of my free time I think i will try doordash or maybe all the apps at once to try and make some extra income for surgery. I used to watch rich piana videos when I was 15 and work out until I almost went blind, or threw up. I did nofap for 2.5 years in puberty and read the entire Bible like 20-30 times or so. I changed my entire life. I truly have potential and I know it. Maybe not to become rich or good looking, but to follow and live by my own beliefs, absolutely.

Hopefully you gained something from this, or you want to walk with me on this journey, that would make me happy too.
dm pics i can advise and also help you in finding surgeons that are as good and better for a cheaper price

Hope you ascend too bro, i like many others had a mentality where I used to want to hold others back. The reason is a deep insecurity that I am not good enough and knowing that if others did what I did, they would win in this superficial mogging game socially and my plans of social success and mogging others would go to the dumpster.

But ever since I’ve stopped wanting to win in this mogging game and want to improve my looks for myself, I am fine with others improving with me. Because it makes no difference to me, i don’t care if my social life doesnt improve, I got what I want and I like what I see in the mirror and if others want to join me, I am happy with having a friend who shares similar beliefs to myself.

I think thinking this way has made me more human and less animal. And I feel true to myself. I feel the younger version of myself and the older version of myself would approve of me in this moment.
As for myself, I don't really mind other people improving/ascending. In fact, their ascension gives me hope and motivation to commit to my goals. I admire those types cos it's not easy to commit or even do anything at all when you're hopeless, cynical or suicidal. Yet they somehow managed to find the motivation to keep moving forward.
I really admire Gaia. The user who got jaw surgeries and implants.

I only had 1 year serious LTR when I was 17. Somehow she didn't mind my asymmetrical jaw and bad occlusion.
The experience made love (don't laugh) quite sour for me. My insecurities ruined everything. Rn I'm totally incapable of having a good relationship, friendship or romantic, cos I'm a depressive autist idiot.

Like you, idgaf anymore if looksmaxxing will improve my social life or not. I just wanna be happy with myself.
I can't change my autist brain chemistry. Might as well fix the source of my issues with surgery.

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING and Deleted member 16220
I wish you luck yakhi. You have the drive and will power, but the logistics of making money are holding you back. I feel like you if you are this determined you should just take a loan or something.

• +1

Role model, best of luck and keep us updated, you are right, this forum can do bad shit to men, we just have to work with what we got, fix what we can, and cope with the rest

BTW are you gonna roid?

• +1
I wish you luck yakhi. You have the drive and will power, but the logistics of making money are holding you back. I feel like you if you are this determined you should just take a loan or something.
Never even considered this but I am now. A loan you say, sounds like something I could absolutely do. I think i will save as much as I can get the most important of my surgeries with the funds I have and if I still feel I need more THEN get a loan and keep getting surgery until it’s done basically.

The reason I have to wait is I have a government job with a 2 year contract left that I have to finish and then I can be free essentially to get surgery. I’ll hopefully be in a different situation than I am now and able to live a different sort of life. But I will never ever ever forget the things I have learned here in the darkness, it has taught me so much about myself that I probably wouldn’t have been able to find had I been given the life others have.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
Role model, best of luck and keep us updated, you are right, this forum can do bad shit to men, we just have to work with what we got, fix what we can, and cope with the rest

BTW are you gonna roid?
I will hop on at least TRT as I get older for sure as having anything less than strong morning wood every morning and a great libido is a fucking scam and a wasted existence (in my opinion). I would be roiding hard right now if it weren’t for the fact that I have aggressive hair loss genetics. That’s why I mention the hair system. If I go hair system, I’ll hopping on high dose test and dropping the retarded 5AR inhibitors and letting the balding happen. If I go the hair transplant route, im staying natty for life. But I won’t ever be low testosterone, I would rather be bald, fuck that.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Sigmamale and Deleted member 19766
Never even considered this but I am now. A loan you say, sounds like something I could absolutely do. I think i will save as much as I can get the most important of my surgeries with the funds I have and if I still feel I need more THEN get a loan and keep getting surgery until it’s done basically.

The reason I have to wait is I have a government job with a 2 year contract left that I have to finish and then I can be free essentially to get surgery. I’ll hopefully be in a different situation than I am now and able to live a different sort of life. But I will never ever ever forget the things I have learned here in the darkness, it has taught me so much about myself that I probably wouldn’t have been able to find had I been given the life others have.
Makes sense I thought of another hustle you could do as well. You could try to deal Phenibut. It is dirt cheap but you could upcharge it and market it as an off brand benzo or something. Might be a long shot but just an idea.

• JFL
Makes sense I thought of another hustle you could do as well. You could try to deal Phenibut. It is dirt cheap but you could upcharge it and market it as an off brand benzo or something. Might be a long shot but just an idea.
that’s cage dude but I don’t know anyone who would want some shit like that. i would rather not go to prison as well.

• JFL
Reactions: Sigmamale
I read every word bro and I can relate to how you feel rn so much. I was unfortunate enough to be the child of two African refugees who only know about school and religion. On top of that, I was fucked by genetic recombination and essentially inherited the failos of both parents while my little brother mogs me to oblivion :feelswah::feelswah:. Thinking back to my youth I was always the odd one out. Even when surrounded by a group of friends I knew deep down I was the least important one there. I didn't even bother with girls and remembering some of my brutal experiences (I can share if you like some are kinda cageful) make me sincerely wish I was never born.

And to make matters worse nobody fucking understands how I feel. My friends tell me that it's "all in my head" and that I need to be more "confident" JFL. My parents tell me that my thinking is haram and that I need to return to God :lul:. Nobody except the people on this forum and some discord friends understand the sorrow that I feel on a daily basis. But what they have to say doesn't matter to me anymore. My eyes have opened to the truth and no amount of gaslighting is going to change that.

The past is the past and there is nothing I can do to change it, but it is now up to me to change my situation. I will, in spite of:

-My disgustingly blue-pilled parents who threaten to disown me if I get surgery even though it's their fault that I am the way I am
-Any "friends" or people in my community who think oddly of me for wanting to better my life

Get the surgeries I need to finally look in the mirror and feel comfortable with my appearance, escape my current financial situation, and someday raise my own family with an emphasis on giving my children the means to lead an enjoyable life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GalacticHero and Deleted member 16220
read nietzsche.

Mexico has a lot of good surgeons for cheap. Get some implants, a rhino, and wear a hair system. Softmaxx as much as you can for now. There are surgeons there doing implants for 2-3 thousand, and are way cheaper than in the USA

OP is a not-so-worthy gaslighter, and he keeps doing this for months, but you whiny faggot bought that bs to feed your pessimist, defeatist inner monster.
JFL man, you are an alive 40s depressed russian novel character.