My dad is ethnic 5’6, My mom is white 5’10. Why?

chinprojectiongod

chinprojectiongod

15%bfcel
title

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel, BeanletMogger, Imretarded? and 1 other person
Just be ethnic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, BeanletMogger, watah and 3 others
betabuxx maybe idk

give context, when did they get married and how many bfs did ur mom have beforehand?

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
betabuxx maybe idk

give context, when did they get married and how many bfs did ur mom have beforehand?
he lived in a two room apartment making 20k a year, I’m not sure about this. They’re also not even looksmatched btw my mom mogs him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, BeanletMogger, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
You must be from Europe.

This has legit never occurred once in the history of the US

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, Gaygymmaxx, greycel and 3 others
betabuxx maybe idk

“betabux” classic incel cope

his father is just a handsome masculine dravidan bvll :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Costcosuperstore, ElTruecel and 4 others
  • Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger
betabuxx maybe idk

they got married when they were mid 20’s. My mom had only had 1-2 relationships, i’m pretty sure she was a virgin but I could be wrong

Women extract. Women want things from their partner that they wish they had themselves

Short girls want to be taller, to be taken more seriously. Tall girls want to be shorter, to be seen as less masculine.

You have to have an empathic mindset and think about what she must have felt growing up, being as tall as most men and probably being bullied for it, or ostracized from certain life experiences for being seen as masculine or intimidating

Imagine being a woman and looking at your hands and feet and having the same size or bigger than the average man’s. How little things like this can shape the perception of yourself and the thoughts that go into your head. Hoping your future daughter could have a chance at normalcy

I’m 5’7 and the most obsessive woman that I’ve dealt with were from 5’9 to 6’1

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: greycel, BeanletMogger, normie_joe and 3 others
Manlets tend to be more low inhib and persistent, which really works on tall women. And they like them more. I’m 6’2” and high inhib and actually kinda repulsed by women who are that tall unless they’re model tier.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, BeanletMogger and Outerz14
@St.TikTokcel inb4 browns seethe over this thread

• +1
Reactions: watah and chinprojectiongod
Women extract. Women want things from their partner that they wish they had themselves

Short girls want to be taller, to be taken more seriously. Tall girls want to be shorter, to be seen as less masculine.

You have to have an empathic mindset and think about what she must have felt growing up, being as tall as most men and probably being bullied for it, or ostracized from certain life experiences for being seen as masculine or intimidating

this may actually be why, she mentioned feeling insecure about her height growing up

Manlets tend to be more low inhib and persistent, which really works on tall women. And they like them more. I’m 6’2” and high inhib and actually kinda repulsed by women who are that tall unless they’re model tier.
I believe my mom stopped talking to my dad for a while and he got in contact with her mom and said some incel shit like “she’s the love of my life i’ll never find anyone like her nor stop loving her”

• JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry and Whatever
Be grateful u are 6,1 brocel

Be grateful u are 6,1 brocel
I’m not grateful. My cousin and all of my friends are taller than me and I need to wear lifts to even look normal next to them. I should have been 6’3 at least.

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
I’m not grateful. My cousin and all of my friends are taller than me and I need to wear lifts to even look normal next to them. I should have been 6’3 at least.
ur just surrounded by giants
6,1 is mogger height and u can wear lifts to 6,5 if u wanted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Imretarded? and chinprojectiongod
ur just surrounded by giants
6,1 is mogger height and u can wear lifts to 6,5 if u wanted
someone kill this ungrateful fuck. Complaining about only being 6'1?

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, Arcturus, BeanletMogger and 3 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?, BeanletMogger and GunDevilHybrid
someone kill this ungrateful fuck. Complaining about only being 6'1?
the actual number doesn’t matter, it’s who you’re surrounded by. I would complain about only being 6’5 if everyone around me was 6’7 and I would be grateful being 5’7 surrounded by 5’5 guys.

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and Imretarded?

Imagine being a woman and looking at your hands and feet and having the same size or bigger than the average man’s. How little things like this can shape the perception of yourself and the thoughts that go into your head. Hoping your future daughter could have a chance at normalcy

Men too, at least me.

I want a woman with a good lower third to offset my shit one.

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz
I believe my mom stopped talking to my dad for a while and he got in contact with her mom and said some incel shit like “she’s the love of my life i’ll never find anyone like her nor stop loving her”

Ya, spelling things out like that is not how you talk to a short girl, but on a tall girl it can actually work. Because they’re uncomfortable in their femininity and have this thing about no guys approaching them, so they need a guy who really proves that he wants them, which means low inhib, persistent, even desperate. And manlets can actually pull that off better than tall guys.

Took this screenshot a while ago.

IMG 2253

There’s this ~6’0” foid in my apartment complex and she has the most unapproachable vibe ever, like it’s not her fault and I know she can’t help it, but I’m just put off by her.

• +1
Ya, spelling things out like that is not how you talk to a short girl, but on a tall girl it can actually work. Because they’re uncomfortable in their femininity and have this thing about no guys approaching them, so they need a guy who really proves that he wants them, which means low inhib, persistent, even desperate. And manlets can actually pull that off better than tall guys.

Took this screenshot a while ago.

View attachment 3099288

There’s this ~6’0” foid in my apartment complex and she has the most unapproachable vibe ever, like it’s not her fault and I know she can’t help it, but I’m just put off by her.
damn, I might just start going up to 6’0 girls. All jokes aside this is really insightful and high IQ, good job.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Whatever and BeanletMogger
I'm not getting to 6'0 BLUD :forcedsmile:

Father ascended his bloodline, good for him.

You are also a narcy prick for complaining about being 6'1"

Father ascended his bloodline, good for him.

You are also a narcy prick for complaining about being 6'1"
Yeah he did good it’s funny asf walking next to him because he’s mid ltn facially + 5’6 and i’m high htn frauding 6’3 so it just looks unnatural. Also I explained why i’m complaining about being 6’1.

Yeah he did good it’s funny asf walking next to him because he’s mid ltn facially + 5’6 and i’m high htn frauding 6’3 so it just looks unnatural. Also I explained why i’m complaining about being 6’1.
I am 5'8" and my best friends are 5'10", 6'1", and 6'5". Imagine how I feel. A 2 inch height difference between your friends isn't that bad. And you shouldn't feel uncomfortable being around your friends anyways bc you're scared you'll be put in some curry's "BRUTAL MOG" slideshow on TikTok or girls will think you're subhuman, that's just autism atp

I am 5'8" and my best friends are 5'10", 6'1", and 6'5". Imagine how I feel. A 2 inch height difference between your friends isn't that bad. And you shouldn't feel uncomfortable being around your friends anyways bc you're scared you'll be put in some curry's "BRUTAL MOG" slideshow on TikTok, that's just autism
people notice how tall you are compared to other people, it has nothing to do with tiktok slideshows

people notice how tall you are compared to other people, it has nothing to do with tiktok slideshows
Yes but worrying abt it when ur alr 6'1" and ur friends are 6'3" is like missing the forest for the trees, don't beat urself up over it if ur actually high HTN already.

I was hoping you wouldn't find out about this place, son. :what:

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger and chinprojectiongod
I was hoping you wouldn't find out about this place, son. :what:
whoa, dad? Why is your acc name have gymmaxx in it if you haven’t worked out in decades and you have a BMI of 30?

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Complete internet tales. Manlets ain't getting any close to tall women, bro. Yes, despite this one couple you saw. It's tales.

Tall women, even really tall, are repulsed by manlets and 99% of women wouldn't want to be seen with someone shorter than them, now imagine 3-4+ inches shorter jfl

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and SubhumanForever
Complete internet tales. Manlets ain't getting any close to tall women, bro. Yes, despite this one couple you saw. It's tales.

Tall women, even really tall, are repulsed by manlets and 99% of women wouldn't want to be seen with someone shorter than them, now imagine 3-4+ inches shorter jfl

I was talking about the OP’s parents, who obviously got pretty close, not this one couple I saw. But most girls past 5’7” I know have a history of dating manlets, meanwhile my height doesn’t seem to matter much to girls past 5’4”.

• +1