My dad said to me i am his dumbest child, and without him i'll in a special needs home

Deleted member 2597

Deleted member 2597

Kraken
Tf why did he roast me like that, I'm not that bad, he was like this is why u fail at school cus u have adhd and u are generally stupid and incompetent in anything that is useful.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, JMax, Deleted member 4570 and 5 others
Lol bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob, Deleted member 4570 and 1 other person
Dumbass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4570, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
You will never.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I hate my dad too

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4570
Idk I haven't been formally diagnosed, when I was 8 I was supposed to go to a test for adhd and aspd but my mom stopped it from happening cause she knew the test results would say I do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 1464
Idk I haven't been formally diagnosed, when I was 8 I was supposed to go to a test for adhd and aspd but my mom stopped it from happening cause she knew the test results would say I do.
Get tested mate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2597
Get tested mate
Fuck no, I don't want that on my records. If it says on record, a nigga, has adhd and antisocial personality disorder I'd sound like a criminal.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1464
Fuck no, I don't want that on my records. If it says on record, a nigga, has adhd and antisocial personality disorder I'd sound like a criminal.
No.

Stay retarded then

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob and Pietrosiek
No.

Stay retarded then
Atleast I can play sports well, I'm not completely retarded. I'm just retarded when it comes to academics, like science and math. I'm good at the useless shitty humanities like English, history, philosophy, etc I get A's in them. But in sceince in math i get D's to F's.

• +1
what a cunt

• +1
Rape your dad.

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464, sloopnoob and 1 other person
ASPD doesn’t get diagnosed under 18 unless in very severe cases?

• +1
SLAUGHTER HIM
SLAUGHTER HIM

• +1